Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: How can I convince my wife to get a gender change?
  • Subject: How can I convince my wife to get a gender change?
  • Pages:
  • of 2
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.

If we disagree, it's nothing personal, opinions are opinions.
Antagonizing me to build a false sense of worth is so damn cute.

Brighten your day with science.

6/10.

• 07.10.2012 5:59 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

what the -blam!-

I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not sure.

Posted by: DarkSunnyboy1
6/10.

That might be a bit too generous...

'walks in thread'

'walks out'

6/10.

Oh, you're being too nice.

5/10 at the most.

• 07.10.2012 6:00 PM PST

Check out my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/ultratog1028

No.

keithtennyson

What about your Mum?

Posted by: Taconomicon
Posted by: bobcast
On a related note, ******'s mom has really nice boobs, and it doesn't take much booze or encouragement to get her to let the puppies out of the pen...if you know what I mean...

LMAO

Posted by: Spirit of Ember

6/10.

Oh, you're being too nice.

5/10 at the most.

Bungie.net is the place to be!

Amidst the snowfall, the cold does little to diminish his wishes to be free. The eagle is chained and has no way of breaking free. No matter how much he flies, he still is chained. The blizzards do nothing to break his determination and in his eyes, he will be freed, someday...

Bad habits are like chains that are too light to feel until they are too heavy to carry

0/10.

7/10

He had good grammar and I chuckled.

• 07.10.2012 6:01 PM PST

What is with all of the 6/10 posts? Are you people trying to rate my wife? I haven't posted any pictures yet.... anyways she will probably look better as a man so it is too early to cast such judgement

• 07.10.2012 6:01 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Gamertag: J7XD
New BNET: J7XD

Posted by: XxDruidxX
5/10

• 07.10.2012 6:02 PM PST

I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not sure.

Posted by: MumRacer2
too early to cast such judgement

*judging you*

Pure Insanity
The point of war is not to die for one's clan, but it's to make the other bastard die for his
Right before you die, there is always a chance to save yourself, sieze that chance and live to fight another day
The best way to kill someone is to fight them with the same weapons they use and make them know you are better than them, not because of superior weaponry, but because of superior skill.
Hidden in the shadows, Clothed in camo, Armed to the teeth. Hunting.

0/10.

Maybe a 0.1 for taking the time to type it and post it.

The strongest Rivals are also the strongest allies.

You can't. nor should you try. its a persons decision alone what they do to their own body.

What is with all of the 6/10 posts? Are you people trying to rate my wife? I haven't posted any pictures yet.... anyways she will probably look better as a man so it is too early to cast such judgement

No, we are rating your trolling skills.

• 07.10.2012 6:03 PM PST

Your average nice guy on The Flood.... D: ..... WAIT A MINUTE....

Posted by: kciduoyreksewmai
'walks in thread'

'walks out'

• 07.10.2012 6:04 PM PST

What?

*Reads post*

Reaction: wat

• 07.10.2012 6:04 PM PST

7/10

My wife is a 9/10 at least. Why is my grammar relevant at all? This is an important point in my life and I need advice, not an English teacher. And you chuckled? What part was funny to you. That I'm homo-blam!-? It's not funny, and I need advice, not your trolling or grammar lessons

• 07.10.2012 6:05 PM PST

7/10

My wife is a 9/10 at least. Why is my grammar relevant at all? This is an important point in my life and I need advice, not an English teacher. And you chuckled? What part was funny to you. That I'm -blam!--blam!-? It's not funny, and I need advice, not your trolling or grammar lessons

Stop acting stupid.

• 07.10.2012 6:05 PM PST

"Only a fool dismisses something outside of his realm of experience as an impossibility"

Find me at
Youtube
Halo: Reach
Xbox Live
Xfire

Was 4/10

With that new post though I'll lower it to a 2/10

• 07.10.2012 6:06 PM PST

Posted by: Spirit of Ember

No, we are rating your trolling skills.

O________________O

How could I forget, tnis is the Flood, where if you post anything personal at all, it is "trolling". give me a break. I am being trolled by 12 year olds trying to rate how hot my wife is. There are like two serious posts in this thread that aren't by me.

• 07.10.2012 6:07 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 2