Halo: Combat Evolved Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Favorite memories of this game?
  • Subject: Favorite memories of this game?
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Favorite memories of this game?
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: ODST Hoss
I remember trying to save as many marines as I could on the level Halo.
I remember collecting them.

What I love about this is that the full 19 is possible.

Also, I love getting out of the Hog so quickly. Nowadays, Chief has to take his time getting out of anything, especially the tank. :/ He's getting too old for this -blam!-.

[Edited on 12.18.2012 7:32 PM PST]

• 12.18.2012 7:28 PM PST

Friggin deal with it

Hours and Hours of playing Lan games in the Gultch FTW..

• 12.29.2012 8:39 AM PST
  • user homepage:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

-Gandalf

One time I was sniping the covenant and 2 marines got in my way on that level. I betrayed both with one shot by accident. It did not end well for me. After going to the other places to rescue the marines, they all wanted to kill me calling me a traitor and such because of one mistake. I had to kill them all just to pass the level that day.

• 01.02.2013 8:21 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Bungie.net member Since 2001

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him"
"You are the last of your kind: bred for combat, built for war. You're the master of any weapon, pilot of any vehicle, and fear no enemy"

This so many times! I remember the level The Silent Cartographer and The Flood... summer '02 good times.

• 01.04.2013 4:13 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Master Chief
Holy crap! Chief, we got Jackals in teh courtyard! What do we do?!

• 01.06.2013 6:52 AM PST

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Posted by: abDawg64
Hours and Hours of playing Lan games in the Gultch FTW..

YEa I remember those days at my local library!

• 01.06.2013 7:37 AM PST

Posted by: x Foman123 x

Posted by: TH3_AV3NG3R
What house has a rocket pod, has legs, and has a long narrow barrel that probably shoots something powerful?

Sounds like you're describing the lower half of my body, actually.

I just went back to play it today.

Listening to this when at the main menu was just awesome. I sat there listening to it for a while. 343 take note, no one wants to listen to a woman singing a wrong note.

• 01.07.2013 3:08 PM PST
  • user homepage:

I'll never forget doing the work to get two Banshees into the Control Room area...and then seeing both of them in the cutscene, instead of the normal one. Holy blam. Could there be more attention to detail ? That and learning the Wraith's name before it was even understood to be called a "Wraith." These nerd moments are what made CE outlandishly great. (Hat tip to Grump and how he probably knew that on day one.)

• 01.07.2013 7:05 PM PST

what the...where did that nade come from?

XBC:[HJ]menikmati

LANing every weekend with my friends. Playing tournaments at LAN centers...

omg nostalgia

• 01.08.2013 1:24 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 2