Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Second Coming Of Disembodied Soul
  • Subject: The Second Coming Of Disembodied Soul
Subject: The Second Coming Of Disembodied Soul

https://www.facebook.com/Number01Starscream

Friends, Bronies Gamers, Trolls, Lurkers, and Space cowboy men lend me your ears.
I come to await the comment of Disembodied Soul, not to praise him. The evil that he does by ignoring us must be put to an end. And, sure, he is an disembodied man.
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause.
What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish Trolls,
And Bronies that have lost their reason..Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Disembodied Soul.
And I must pause till it come back to me. So who is with me? Who shall stand by my side? To evoke Disembodied Soul!

[Edited on 07.27.2012 12:04 AM PDT]

• 07.27.2012 12:03 AM PDT

Make a thread saying you will counter any argument against armor lock...

Then respond with Adapt.

"War, the original crack"
-Albert Einstein

This thread is bad news bears and you should feel bad news bears.

• 07.27.2012 12:03 AM PDT

Try all you want and you'll still lose.

• 07.27.2012 12:04 AM PDT

I'm sorry, but what? I'm having trouble understanding what exactly this is. Explain?

• 07.27.2012 12:05 AM PDT

Posted by: HundredJono
Try all you want and you'll still lose.

Have faith my friends

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

06' Master Race.

It's a bot dude.

Posted by: XxMaximumPainxX
I'm sorry, but what? I'm having trouble understanding what exactly this is. Explain?

We shall wait for the Disembodied Soul to comment

Stupid ass washing machine...

I think it's safe to say that if he carries on the OP will be seeing Disembodied Soul a lot sooner than he planned.

• 07.27.2012 12:06 AM PDT

Posted by: Number01Hustler

Ah, I see. Well, he's more likely to ban us all when some mod carpet ban this thread in a fit of rage.

[Edited on 07.27.2012 12:06 AM PDT]

• 07.27.2012 12:06 AM PDT

Herp
Derp.

Disembodied Soul posted a total of 7 times, it will not post again.

• 07.27.2012 12:07 AM PDT

Ah, I see. Well, he's more likely to ban us all when some mod carpet ban this thread in a fit of rage.

BUT we have not broken the rules

• 07.27.2012 12:07 AM PDT

BUT we have not broken the rules

True. Well, my good ser, you have my sword. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth and I will die for you. I am yours to do with as you please.

• 07.27.2012 12:08 AM PDT

Bro,I had a friend. He told me something. He said: If you are determined to get something done, it can be done. He said DON'T BELIEVE THEM! I know you can do this. As he was dying. He said: DISEMBODIED SOUL WILL NEVER POST AGAIN!

• 07.27.2012 12:10 AM PDT

Please stop complaining about the 'death of a loved one' it's my job. They probably deserved it anyways. Here's a warning, if you keep making pentagrams out of the neighbors livestock I will personally come to your house and kill everyone you love. Now leave me alone, I got to get back to work.
~M.D~

Gosh guys, it's just a mediator that the ninjas use to ban people with. It's not an actual user.

• 07.27.2012 12:11 AM PDT

[quote]Posted by: Number01Hustler
[quote]Posted by: XxMaximumPainxX

True. Well, my good ser, you have my sword. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth and I will die for you. I am yours to do with as you please.

I my loyal comrade. They shall sings tales about us in legends. If you shall fall by my side and fail to wake up, dont worry my friend thou shall keep your women warmth and company

• 07.27.2012 12:11 AM PDT

the gun pointed at the head of the universe

Space Cowboy

I'm more of a Space Gentleman.

• 07.27.2012 12:12 AM PDT

Posted by: tehMoerzzz
Bro,I had a friend. He told me something. He said: If you are determined to get something done, it can be done. He said DON'T BELIEVE THEM! I know you can do this. As he was dying. He said: DISEMBODIED SOUL WILL NEVER POST AGAIN!

Blasphemy

• 07.27.2012 12:13 AM PDT

[quote]Posted by: Number01Hustler
[quote]Posted by: XxMaximumPainxX

I my loyal comrade. They shall sings tales about us in legends. If you shall fall by my side and fail to wake up, dont worry my friend thou shall keep your women warmth and company

Aye, I would ask for nothing more of you. Only in the arms of a true man like thyself would she ever find comfort shoud I die. But take heart! For may that day not come for many a year.

• 07.27.2012 12:13 AM PDT

Aye, I would ask for nothing more of you. Only in the arms of a true man like thyself would she ever find comfort should I die. But take heart! For may that day not come for many a year.

I would be forever in your dept. I would keep them warmth on the coldest fiercest nights. Now men raise your swords and keep your eye on the horizon as we embrace the comment of Disembodied Soul!

[Edited on 07.27.2012 12:18 AM PDT]

• 07.27.2012 12:17 AM PDT

Brother. He won't speak. Ever again. To anyone who is wondering who/what Disembodied Soul is. He was created sometime in 2002. A bot on the Bungie forums everyone hated. He basically said retarded things to people who pissed off the ninjas. Usually through PM. But his most recent visit was in 2010. Therefore. Most people are sure that the most annoying bot in the world was terminated by Bungie. THE END!

• 07.27.2012 12:18 AM PDT

Posted by: tehMoerzzz
Brother. He won't speak. Ever again. To anyone who is wondering who/what Disembodied Soul is. He was created sometime in 2002. A bot on the Bungie forums everyone hated. He basically said retarded things to people who pissed off the ninjas. Usually through PM. But his most recent visit was in 2010. Therefore. Most people are sure that the most annoying bot in the world was terminated by Bungie. THE END!

Lies! All of it is lies! It cant be :'/ We must have hope

[Edited on 07.27.2012 12:21 AM PDT]

• 07.27.2012 12:21 AM PDT

the gun pointed at the head of the universe

I've been in a situation like this before. You guys better be prepared for when he appears.

• 07.27.2012 12:22 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

That -blam!- is immortal. Good luck killing him.

• 07.27.2012 12:23 AM PDT

Posted by: Capt Twist
I've been in a situation like this before. You guys better be prepared for when he appears.

He won't appear. But if he does, he will torture us to death with his absolutely stupid posts.

• 07.27.2012 12:24 AM PDT

One does not simply have disembodied soul post ya know...

• 07.27.2012 12:25 AM PDT