Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: 1 More Month Until Reach Dies
  • Subject: 1 More Month Until Reach Dies
Subject: 1 More Month Until Reach Dies

Herroh. U have reached teh BOOGIE LAND

What are your goals that you wish to accomplish before November 6th in Halo Reach? Inheritor? Pro Status? DISCUSS

[Edited on 10.03.2012 7:59 PM PDT]

• 08.05.2012 10:37 PM PST
Subject: 3 More Months Until Reach Dies

Reach will never die and my goal? Get gold visor

• 08.05.2012 10:40 PM PST

Don't have one.

• 08.05.2012 10:40 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

This is where I go to burn off some steam from all that repressed anger I have. If I insulted you on b.net, don't take it literally.

How can you kill what is already dead?

• 08.05.2012 10:42 PM PST

Flash Kicks beat Armor Lock.

TheLab.

To watch Halo's Quake gameplay go down the drain.

• 08.05.2012 10:42 PM PST

Name's John. I'm a 21-year-old firefighter/EMT from lolhio who doubles as a die-hard Halo fan. I've been enjoying the franchise since 2001. My favorite iteration of Halo would have to be Halo 2 simply because I never got to experience the joy of a full-on Halo: CE LAN.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Oh yeah, and boot Zome.

Posted by: Darkside Eric
To watch Halo's Quake gameplay go down the drain.

Quake 4 on Xbox 360 made me sad.

• 08.05.2012 11:11 PM PST
  • user homepage:

I have forgot my windows live ID password and i used a fake email so heres a link to my REAL player My Spartan

Don't really care.. Halo 4 looks awesome, and im probably just going to drop Reach completely once Halo 4 comes out.

• 08.05.2012 11:13 PM PST

Im actually not all that hyped about Halo 4 since the multiplayer looks somewhat like CoD, but its got good graphics and all so yeah. i just hope its better then Reach and Halo 3.

• 08.05.2012 11:19 PM PST
  • user homepage:

I have forgot my windows live ID password and i used a fake email so heres a link to my REAL player My Spartan

Posted by: AlexTheGoalie96
Im actually not all that hyped about Halo 4 since the multiplayer looks somewhat like CoD, but its got good graphics and all so yeah. i just hope its better then Reach and Halo 3.
I know it looks a lot like CoD but it plays completely different.. At least on the E3 build.

• 08.05.2012 11:22 PM PST

Posted by: AVGN833
I know it looks a lot like CoD but it plays completely different.. At least on the E3 build.
One does not simply CoDify a game, and make it play differently.

• 08.05.2012 11:28 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

to burn my Halo Reach disk onto my hard drive

• 08.05.2012 11:58 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/halohaven/Group/GroupHome.aspx

Join Halo Haven! (Group Leader: A 3 Legged Goat)

(To discuss Halo 4.)

Posted by: boomdeyadah
Posted by: AVGN833
One does not simply CoDify a game, and make it play differently.

Halo 4 Base Gameplay, excluding armor mods is better than Halo 3 on a Regular Team Slayer game. At least from what I am hearing from people who hated Reach and say "Halo 4 feels like Halo"

• 08.06.2012 12:03 AM PST

Herroh. U have reached teh BOOGIE LAND

Well from people who played it, it plays a lot like Halo 3, so that's cool.

• 08.06.2012 12:27 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Haven't played Reach in months, don't see that changing anytime soon. BF3/ME3 have got me hooked.

• 08.06.2012 5:03 AM PST

im just waiting now

• 08.06.2012 8:33 AM PST

http://www.capturemyhaloclips.com/ - Get your Halo clips captured.
The Artists Corner - Show other members your artistic talent.
Storywrite - Where I am writing my book.

If it is going to die then it won't do so straight away.

• 08.06.2012 8:39 AM PST
  • gamertag: Arsyyn
  • user homepage:

i plai 4 fun gtfo

All I ever cared about in this crap game was getting Inclimate Weather. Now I'm happy to watch this game die.

• 08.06.2012 8:45 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Halo multiplayer sucks!

Based on campaigns

Halo 2 > Halo 3 ODST > Halo 3 > Reach/CE tied

Posted by: Loltastrophe
All I ever cared about in this crap game was getting Inclimate Weather. Now I'm happy to watch this game die.

I'm sorry, but don't you think there's something kind of ironic about this post?

• 08.06.2012 8:46 AM PST
  • user homepage:

i plai 4 fun gtfo

Posted by: Water Beetle

I'm sorry, but don't you think there's something kind of ironic about this post?

No.

• 08.06.2012 8:47 AM PST

BUT THE DIG SITE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY!!!

I want to get to mythic. Im at field marshall right now

• 08.06.2012 8:51 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Halo multiplayer sucks!

Based on campaigns

Halo 2 > Halo 3 ODST > Halo 3 > Reach/CE tied

No.

Why would you care about inclement weather when you think the game is so crap

• 08.06.2012 8:54 AM PST
  • user homepage:

i plai 4 fun gtfo

Why would you care about inclement weather when you think the game is so crap

It's good to have some sort of goal while you're trying to force yourself to like this game. Besides, MLG was a pretty fun playlist and I got a lot of credits from Firefight.

• 08.06.2012 8:55 AM PST

#rubberdingirapids

To get inclement, 800k to go. I can't be asked getting 2 million credits to get to Nova.

I find myself playing more custom games with my friends a lot now as it's the only real fun part of this game for me anymore. And playing matchmaking by myself just isn't fun anymore. This was never the case on Halo 3 as I would always enjoy myself on BTB or XP weekends. Halo Reach has NEVER been as fun to play as Halo 3, whether that be in champaign, matchmaking or customs. I just hope Halo 4 is half as fun as Halo 3 is.

• 08.06.2012 10:19 AM PST