Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: How To Be Cool At Bungie.net.
  • Subject: How To Be Cool At Bungie.net.
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.

Subject: If you saw a meteor coming toward Earth, what would you do?Posted by: juniorbandit96
Butter my ass, turn around, spread open my butt cheeks, and say "Right here mutha-blam!-a!!"

Join Planetary Annihilation and Speed Haven

Oh god, here we go. I guess I'll read this.

EDIT: Arachnoslulwut

EDIT 2: Stop calling me an idiot *cries*
And getting banned can show that you've learned your lesson, but in your case I'm not sure that it has.

EDIT 3: Tearing ideas can be good as long as it's constructive. If you're just making fun of the idea creator then you're being an ass.

EDIT 4: Final edit towards original OP

you practically keep this site alive on your own by drawing so many people that simply wish to bask in the aura of your awesomenessDamn straight, even you Helveck

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:04 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 11:57 AM PST

The name's Ian, Game Designer at Whisper Game Studios, very off-and-on Bungie.net visitor and avid Bungie fan overall. Message me if you wish.

Posted by: catman6
Oh god, here we go. I guess I'll read this.

My reaction.

• 08.22.2012 11:58 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Legendary Member
  • gamertag: jyrine
  • user homepage:

I was the first Spartan. And I will be the last. Mythic on 9/1/2012 never forget
PAX 08, Third Team against Luke and Shishka, AR dual to
the Death, won by one point... Assembly hasn't changed.

urk: "This is a bad idea."
DeeJ: "Hold still..."

I have a shorter version.

1. Be mythic

Done.

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

I have to agree, Dragons are the most amazing creatures ever.

You get everything cool out of a dinosaurs (dinosaurs are ****ing awesome), plus they fly and breath fire.

•  | 
  • Veteran Legendary Member
  • gamertag: jyrine
  • user homepage:

I was the first Spartan. And I will be the last. Mythic on 9/1/2012 never forget
PAX 08, Third Team against Luke and Shishka, AR dual to
the Death, won by one point... Assembly hasn't changed.

urk: "This is a bad idea."
DeeJ: "Hold still..."

Posted by: spartain ken 15

You get everything cool out of a dinosaurs (dinosaurs are ****ing awesome), plus they fly and breath fire.

Shut it! Shut your filthy mouth scum, no one likes you, and you're crap. Crappity crap. Even crap looks at you and says, 'Wow, that's a huge pile of crap!' Yeah. Go cry.

Am I doin it right?

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:01 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 11:59 AM PST

time to get it on.....

I <3 Helveck - he is very smart and is an awesome caring guy!

I support what he says

• 08.22.2012 12:00 PM PST

The WorkPLace

Posted by: FALSE R3ALITYx
And Cobravert is absolutely correct.

Posted by: Der Todesengel
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and Cobra."
- Der

Posted by: Helveck
How to be cool, at Bungie.net. 

Rule #1:
Don't be like me.

Rule #2:
See rule #1.

Now you're cool, and you have your own website. 

You're welcome. 

• 08.22.2012 12:00 PM PST

Posted by: spartain ken 15

PROFANITY FILTER EVASION EVERYONE REPORT

• 08.22.2012 12:01 PM PST

You know for a satire thread there is a startling number of truths woven into your words. I can personally attest that I would be nothing without all the Forum Boosting I've done over the years.

Dragons.

• 08.22.2012 12:02 PM PST

Posted by: WolfmanMaverick
You people have just sent my sides into orbit. A bunch of MLG try hards sucking the dick of some supposed pro half the thread hasn't even heard of. Classic.

I gave this thread a +1 then I reported you.

Go cry you pile of crap.

• 08.22.2012 12:02 PM PST

Posted by: The Kangol Kid
It was then that I decided he really is like semen(everywhere) and I gave up on life.

zoobkillerninja <3

I love you and have no idea what I would do without this.

• 08.22.2012 12:03 PM PST

3/10 because some of the points are not all that valid and I didn't laugh. Eh.

• 08.22.2012 12:03 PM PST

Your ideas are lame.

Just trying to be cool.

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:05 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 12:05 PM PST

What a hipster.

I can tell by your Bungie proof text that you've been around the block once or twice.

With that being said, I completely agree with you Helveck, everything and all of it.
Here has always been my answer to this situation.Posted by: Commander GX
Truthfully:

In "Factions threads" just talk about how amazing Dead Orbit is. Not saying its not, Dead Orbit for life.

In "Do You Want To Be a Mod Threads" answer No, along with a reason of how you like the freedom of being a normal member (this will make you seem edgy and cool).

In "Are There Well Known People Threads" just answer yes to being well known, and give a sarcastic reason showing how you don't care.

These three threads seem to pop up fairly often, so you should be fine with repeating your answers over again.

Other than that just make inside jokes that 75% of the Community won't understand and you're good to go.

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:34 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 12:07 PM PST

Swag punks, fu­­ck off!

Good read Helveck, thanks.

• 08.22.2012 12:13 PM PST

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: Achilles1108
I gave this thread a +1 then I reported you.

Go cry you pile of crap.

So many haters ITT.

• 08.22.2012 12:15 PM PST

Check out my Soundcloud account to hear some of my music.
Here's my twitter, in the off-chance you want that too.

Community Joe Interview: defnop552
Bye.

This thread is lame!

AM I DOIN' IT RIGHT?

My DeviantArt Gallery - For my Photoshop stuff, go have a look!

I still say you have to beat up the most popular member to become the most popular member.

Old School Gamer and Proud Member of the Seventh Column

Great read. It is surprising how some are a jerk to others on Bnet. I don't really care because they suck, however.

Ruining Halo 3? Priceless read. Just awesome.

But you forgot . . .

"Reach sucks . . . The DMR blows . . . The maps are boring . . . Tryhards suck . . . I'm an Inheritor but I hate this game . . "

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:19 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 12:17 PM PST

"No, Hoobla. No."
~DeeJ

Just act like me!
*waits for haters*

• 08.22.2012 12:17 PM PST

Posted by: Plain Ben
I still say you have to beat up the most popular member to become the most popular member.
Doesn't that naturally come with the "Stepping on People" part?

Dragons.

[Edited on 08.22.2012 12:21 PM PDT]

• 08.22.2012 12:18 PM PST

Posted by: IRISH 249
Great read. It is surprising how some are a jerk to others on Bnet. I don't really care because they suck, however.

Ruining Halo 3? Priceless read. Just awesome.

You know everything OP has said is true to some extent.

• 08.22.2012 12:18 PM PST

Old School Gamer and Proud Member of the Seventh Column

I concur, Ken.

• 08.22.2012 12:19 PM PST

Condoms aren't always safe, my friend was wearing one and got hit by a bus.

I thought you just had to be BFFs with the mods

• 08.22.2012 12:19 PM PST