Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Should the Flood create a declaration of independence?
  • Subject: Should the Flood create a declaration of independence?
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Should the Flood create a declaration of independence?
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Moderator Notice: This user has been blacklisted from this forum. Until the user is removed from the blacklist, all posts this user has made have been hidden, and all topics created by this user have been censored.
  • 08.23.2012 7:33 PM PST

The Renaissance Man; The Bigger Fool.

Carpet ban would be imminent.

Join Robot Academy! The best general discussion group ever. Basically the flood with more manners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.

No, No, No, and No.

That should answer your questions OP.

We have no rights.

Play nice.

• 08.23.2012 7:34 PM PST

Posted by: CANDYSELLER
And have a revolution against the mods?

LOL, good luck with that.

• user homepage:

Of course.

• user homepage:

What? Got something against Yetis?

Heh, the U.F.F.

I can't recall myself, How I went down, Did I get shot, Or shoot myself

reMIND | http://www.remindblog.com/

What better way than with a mass exodus?

• 08.23.2012 7:35 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Good luck revolting against moderators with tools that can not only edit our post but render them useless.

• 08.23.2012 7:36 PM PST

"feet first into hell"

Don't like me? Well take seat next other -blam!-es waiting for me to give a -blam!-.

"Men of Rohan! Of Gondor! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the Age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day, this day, we fight!"

Posted by: TheRogueAngel
Carpet ban would be imminent.

• 08.23.2012 7:38 PM PST
  • user homepage:

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Do it.

• 08.23.2012 7:41 PM PST

Ignore my gamertag. It's actually Dragonzzilla.

Posted by: evilcam
Do it.
Oh -blam!-. That sounds like a challenge! And a threat!

[Edited on 08.23.2012 7:42 PM PDT]

• 08.23.2012 7:41 PM PST
  • gamertag: BC1096
  • user homepage:

BC1096
One does not choose a destiny, his destiny is bestowed, shaped and formed, from the soul.

Do it.

OP, you just got tried

• 08.23.2012 7:42 PM PST

"feet first into hell"

Don't like me? Well take seat next other -blam!-es waiting for me to give a -blam!-.

"Men of Rohan! Of Gondor! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the Age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day, this day, we fight!"

Do it.

lol OP is scared -blam!-less.

• 08.23.2012 7:48 PM PST

@trueunderdog

Chapter

Narwhallace Smithington: Gone, but not forgotten. Never approve of anything lil guy. <3
Furious George: The new -blam!-

I could use a laugh.

• 08.23.2012 7:51 PM PST

Just remember that no matter how terrible you feel, or how much you want to let go, there are people who care about you and love you.

Oh man... I need some popcorn here!

OT: Resistance is futile, no matter how many alts you have.

• 08.23.2012 7:53 PM PST

I don't like Call of Duty or the word "Swag"

Yes because being on an internet forum where we have no fighting chance because we are on computers and can just be banned is the same as fighting a war with guns and knives and cats. WOAH

• 08.23.2012 7:53 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • user homepage:

I don't know. Did the moderator just dare you? Well you don't have to do it till he double dog dares you.

• 08.23.2012 7:55 PM PST

What are these first person words you speak of?

Go for it.

• 08.23.2012 7:57 PM PST

Hey I am a big Bungie fan ever since I played Halo 2. I love the series, I love Bungie. I have made a few Bungie logos in my metal shop.

no

• 08.23.2012 7:57 PM PST

I am the Core. And I am not pleased.

Posted by: Rayzor1995
Oh man... I need some popcorn here!

OT: Resistance is futile, no matter how many alts you have.

*Passes popcorn and a sprite*

POPCORN, POPCORN, GETCHA POPCORN WATCH OP TRY TO REBEL AFTER HE'S BEEN CHALLENGED!

POPCORN POPCORN...

• 08.23.2012 7:58 PM PST

"feet first into hell"

dis gun be gud

• 08.23.2012 7:59 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • user homepage:

Posted by: CANDYSELLER
Is it realistic?

That line is just priceless. Bungie studio's needs to put it on a T-shirt. It made me laugh.

• 08.23.2012 8:00 PM PST

It's not my fault, I was just trying to tie my shoe!

Join TFS, the grooviest private group on bungie.net! We r cewl gaiz who dun fraid of nething. Join for heated debates, game nights, and lols. We're waiting! (Be a man) We must be swift as the coursing river. (Be a man), With all the force of a great typhoon. (Be a man), With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

Posted by: Sepian1148
No, No, No, and No.

That should answer your questions OP.

• 08.23.2012 8:02 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3