Crimson Forum
This topic has moved here: Poll [40 votes]: Would you recommend this game?
  • Poll [40 votes]: Would you recommend this game?
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Would you recommend this game?
  • gamertag: ankerd
  • user homepage:

Bringing in Fikst. Bringing back lmao.
Inheritor # 475 world,

#6 In the Country.

Halocharts.com

Poll: Would you recommend this game?  [closed]
Yes.:  48%
(19 Votes)
No.:  52%
(21 Votes)
Total Votes: 40

Considering giving it a go. Would you recommend it?

If so what are some good features?

If not why not?

• 09.03.2012 6:29 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

i wouldn't recommend buying it

crashes alot
Crash Kart, Crash Kart 2, NinJump Deluxe, Gravity Guy or Rayman 2 would be a better choice IMO

• 09.03.2012 7:12 PM PST

Black Ops 2 I run two accounts warmup only at 1.97kdr...real is at 3.77. i'm in master division 4 league play. pm 4 clan inv...must have 2.5 kdr or better

iPhone games are terrible. I would recommend avoiding all of them.

• 09.03.2012 9:46 PM PST

no ... as one of this foums own mods put it (from his daughters opinion) "She didn't want the game. The end"

No v's mode ... no pass-and-play ... basically something you might have expected of a flash game from 8 years ago (the free ones).

It kinda shows that it was developed as a favour to bungie (in 12 weeks) ... something for bungie to include in its lauch of aerospace (aka waste-of-space, given bungie have dropped it now). It is kinda buggy, and no plans to move it forward (last update was 10 months back) ... even bungie appear to have dropped the recommendation - publisher, lol.

• 09.05.2012 4:54 AM PST

^^

You don't seem to like Aerospace a lot. Even though you hang out here everyday.

• 09.05.2012 5:36 AM PST

Removed.

[Edited on 09.07.2012 10:38 PM PDT]

• 09.05.2012 5:52 AM PST

Posted by: Mythical Wolf
Fixed.

bungie aerospace ... same thing ... nothing fixed ?!?
Even a newbie forum member like you should understand that.

Nice to see that you are a fan of my posts though.

• 09.05.2012 7:32 AM PST

http://www.capturemyhaloclips.com/ - Get your Halo clips captured.
The Artists Corner - Show other members your artistic talent.
Storywrite - Where I am writing my book.

Posted by: Oh GodLike One
Fixed.

Mythical Wolf is not new to this site, trust me. He may deny it but I know who he is.

• 09.05.2012 3:07 PM PST

Posted by: TheSpiderChief
Posted by: Oh GodLike One
Fixed.

Mythical Wolf is not new to this site, trust me. He may deny it but I know who he is.

So he is just hiding behind multiple accounts ... take your word. Wonder if he will use those multiple accounts to give old bungie a few more positive votes ... currently its not looking good.

lol ... guessing the wolf may have sulked off thinking everyone is just being mean to poor old bungie.

But honestly bungie have closed down aerospace, they have only been able to attract the 1 title in 12+ months (and in a mobile market space), and the link was from the posters own words ... harsh, but all true. Guess some 'cant handle the truth'.

• 09.06.2012 4:58 AM PST

This is a Reach account that I created the day they announced his name in a bnet weekly update. Any stats regarding ODST or Halo 3 are irrelevant. Also, Halo CE master race. Halo 1 > other halo games > other games.

Account Status: Silver :(

Hmmmm who is Mythic Wolf?

• 09.06.2012 1:27 PM PST
  • user homepage:

You don't seem to like BUNGiE a lot. Even though you hang out here everyday.
poor Oh GodLike One is one of the most active users in this forum yet numerous users such as Mythical Wolf, Guywiired or HiredN00bs decide to attack his helpful posts for no reason

[Edited on 09.07.2012 8:45 PM PDT]

• 09.07.2012 8:45 PM PST

Posted by: path1k
poor Oh GodLike One is one of the most active users in this forum yet numerous users such as Mythical Wolf, Guywiired or HiredN00bs decide to attack his helpful posts for no reason

Thank you, but I must [at the very least] share that title with you and your fine efforts.

I put it down to poor old wolf being just a little jealous.

In fact the phrase 'Mythical Wolf' is actually an english form of a spotty teanager. Lupus (wold in latin) related to a skin disease that we now commonly refer to as acne (or pimples, crater face, pus (lupus) pot etc) ... and the 'Mythical' section came into play in the form of vampires - as people with Lupus developed extreme sensitivity to sunlight.

So I suspect his misanthropy has him in direct conflict with the good that contributors such as ourselves bring to this community.

• 09.08.2012 5:54 AM PST

Jordan first profile is halo odst 117 mc and first gamertag is jrman1675

Yes I think its good.

• 09.09.2012 9:40 AM PST

I really enjoy the game on my iPhone, it's not one I sit and play for hours but it's good to pick up and play a mission every few days. Or at least drive around and blow -blam!- up for a while.

• 09.09.2012 11:48 PM PST

You cannot necessarily say his posts are helpful. He just posts the same ting over and over again. About how Aerospace sucks, and how the mods on the site don't play it or whatever. I don't even own a modern phone, so I'm neutral on Crimson Steam Pirates, but I can still get a good glimpse when someone is being hateful on a product. And for what reason? I don't know.

• 09.10.2012 1:58 PM PST

Posted by: InvasionImminent
You cannot necessarily say his posts are helpful. He just posts the same ting over and over again. About how Aerospace sucks, and how the mods on the site don't play it or whatever. I don't even own a modern phone, so I'm neutral on Crimson Steam Pirates, but I can still get a good glimpse when someone is being hateful on a product. And for what reason? I don't know.

Interesting standards you have there.

How can you make a statement like "You guys are pathetic, laughable really. Spending day in and out making fun of a game that you don't even play" ... and then feel free to come here and post multiple time despite not having played the game ?!?
Or should we (by your own judgement) just call you pathetic, laughable really - lol

(btw: your opinion is uninformed, not 'neutral' if you have not played the game)

But lets look at you points;
- 'Aerospace sucks' ... ok, not the words I would use, but can see your point.
- 'mods dont play the game' ... his words, not mine. And given the topic about "recommendations" how is this not supporting the thread?

It would appear that you are the one spreading hate here.
You dont even play the game, and yet feel happy to post off topic abusive replies ... posts like yours just gives the forums a bad name.

• 09.10.2012 4:26 PM PST
  • user homepage:

You cannot necessarily say his posts are helpful
what posts?

• 09.11.2012 3:31 PM PST

You cannot necessarily say his posts are helpful
what posts?

Der.

• 09.11.2012 6:35 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Der.
his efforts for keeping this forum alive were far too heroic for them to handle no doubt - integer overflow, faulty bitmask ... all very possible

[Edited on 09.11.2012 10:49 PM PDT]

• 09.11.2012 7:38 PM PST

For Carnage Apply Within BEST GROUP EVAR!!!

Posted by: shortD42 is aBK

Spoiler Alert! It's also an iPad game!

• 09.12.2012 6:44 PM PST

Posted by: EpicWaffles

Posted by: shortD42 is aBK

Spoiler Alert! It's also an iPad game!
Why would anyone buy an iPad when actual laptops exist?

• 09.13.2012 6:20 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Horizon TS
Why would anyone buy an iPad when actual laptops exist?
laptops aren't as portable to use on trains, buses...

• 09.13.2012 6:46 PM PST

Because you cant play it on a laptop.

[Edited on 09.15.2012 10:57 AM PDT]

• 09.15.2012 10:56 AM PST

Because you cant play it on a laptop

• 09.15.2012 10:57 AM PST

Posted by: EpicWaffles
Because you cant play it on a laptop

But you can double-post - lol.
(yeah, know it is the crap website).

As for laptop play ... ever heard of chrome native code?

The game engine is multi-platform ... was actually developed on a windows platform, it was just some odd 'bungie marketing' masterplan to release it on multiple platforms as staged releases. Some of the game developers have actually posted rather critical comments on bungies approach on the platforms dev forum (would provide a link, but the forum mods dont appreciate the truth).

Now if the comment had been 'why would anyone want to play it on a laptop' I would have understood - lol.

• 09.21.2012 5:00 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 2