Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: LOL, Microsoft is at it again!
  • Subject: LOL, Microsoft is at it again!
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: LOL, Microsoft is at it again!

Silly Microsoft, can't even have the decency to give us a message that Xbox Live is under maintenance. Terrible manners. Unless they're being hacked or Xbox live crashed, which is a fail in its own means.

They just can't do anything right can they?

• 09.04.2012 3:40 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Shoosh girl, shut your lips, doo the Hellen Keller, and talk with your hips!

• 09.04.2012 3:42 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

X360 GT: Stro6es
PSN ID: iRBTR
NickIsBest Master Race.
Music Enthusiast. I adore all genres of music, even the ones you don't like, Subway is -blam!- amazing, and this is the greatest song ever created by one man IMO.
If I like you enough, I'll mail you a Subway Sandwich. If I hate you, expect a -blam!- nuke.

Well. I already know that 3am on Tuesdays is their maintenance time where I live. Xbox.com supplies the message that the servers are experiencing problems.

So yeah.

[Edited on 09.04.2012 3:49 AM PDT]

• 09.04.2012 3:43 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

They asked what I wanted to be when I grew up;

I wrote down happy.

They told me I didn't understand the assignment;

I told them they don't understand life. - John Lennon

Posted by: Puz3les

• 09.04.2012 3:44 AM PDT

I find you rather shallow and pedantic.

• 09.04.2012 3:45 AM PDT

Posted by: NickIsBest
Well. I already know that 3am on Tuesdays is there maintenance time where I live. Xbox.com supplies the message that the servers are experiencing problems.

So yeah.

I can respect that, but it wouldn't be that hard to send a message to all users so that when they can't sign in, they know why. I see many posts asking "why can't i sign in?" and that goes to show that not many people check Xbox.com and that their plan isn't flawless.

• 09.04.2012 3:45 AM PDT

They give you a warning on their website Link

• 09.04.2012 3:46 AM PDT

• 09.04.2012 3:51 AM PDT

Call me Stu

• 09.04.2012 3:52 AM PDT

Well, I've been economical with the truth.

• 09.04.2012 3:53 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

X360 GT: Stro6es
PSN ID: iRBTR
NickIsBest Master Race.
Music Enthusiast. I adore all genres of music, even the ones you don't like, Subway is -blam!- amazing, and this is the greatest song ever created by one man IMO.
If I like you enough, I'll mail you a Subway Sandwich. If I hate you, expect a -blam!- nuke.

Posted by: comander Seth

Well. I already know that 3am on Tuesdays is there maintenance time where I live. Xbox.com supplies the message that the servers are experiencing problems.

So yeah.

I can respect that, but it wouldn't be that hard to send a message to all users so that when they can't sign in, they know why. I see many posts asking "why can't i sign in?" and that goes to show that not many people check Xbox.com and that their plan isn't flawless.

Maybe... since everyone can't sign into XBL or XBox.com there is no point in receiving a message. If I can't sign in and that status page shows that XBL is down that's enough for me.

People just don't check the page because apparently they don't know about it or they don't use common sense I guess. Plus, I doubt they are going to email everyone that XBL is down, unless they emailed everyone prior to this even that they were going to perform maintenance. They have done that in the past but I don't check my email.

It's all good either way. Playing some Dead Nation on my PS3. Haven't played in months.

So many grammar mistakes, but I'm tired so yeah.

[Edited on 09.04.2012 3:54 AM PDT]

Never make me angry. I am a Hitman and I can easily find you and take you out.

Posted by: DuskProphet117
They give you a warning on their website Link

This. All we have to do is wait for a little while and it's back to normal. And maybe they'll give a free xbox live weekend or something because of this. They tend to do that sometimes.

"Get pooped on."- Everyone at FHS

That's horrible planning, considering Hearthfire comes out in the US today. It's not a big DLC, but anyone getting online is going to download it. I was thinking live was down due to the DLC, but now that I think of it, live didn't crash for Dawnguard.
Well. I already know that 3am on Tuesdays is their maintenance time where I live. Xbox.com supplies the message that the servers are experiencing problems.

So yeah.

• 09.04.2012 4:06 AM PDT

• 09.04.2012 4:14 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Intrepid Legendary Member

blarg.

Yes because it obviously didn't crash or anything.

I'm sure they wouldn't take down the whole service without notifying anyone first, like they do with dashboard updates and the like.

There is a notice up on the XBL site anyway.

[Edited on 09.04.2012 4:50 AM PDT]

• 09.04.2012 4:45 AM PDT

• 09.04.2012 4:49 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member
  • gamertag: Murlyy
  • user homepage:

Just for the record I live in Canada and I can connect to Xbox Live just fine, the Hearthfire DLC is not available yet though, but I cannot log into www.xbox.com

• 09.04.2012 6:08 AM PDT

Halo 3 is where the morons of the universe congregates.

I am thinking of an old story. "Three Billy Goats Gruff" (hint the troll dies at the end)

Posted by: zarrowsmith
If you had an electron microscope, you still couldn't find the -blam!- I don't give.

I've known for a long long time that Tuesday's were their matance day.

• 09.04.2012 6:12 AM PDT

I agree that all presidents should serve 2 terms. 1 in office and 1 in prison

It's the end of the world! What will we ever do without our precious Xbox live?

• 09.04.2012 6:21 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

It's alright. They'll fix the problem soon enough. At least they'll be fixing something that is broken for once.

• 09.04.2012 6:26 AM PDT

• 09.04.2012 6:48 AM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

So yeah.

This. Can't they put up a message on Xbox Live when trying to sign in? Because that sounds easy to do.

• 09.04.2012 7:25 AM PDT

Posted by: Picklesandgravy
It's the end of the world! What will we ever do without our precious Xbox live?
Play Day Z people

• 09.04.2012 7:29 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Hanoi tour operator in Vietnam-Nhatrang beach, Vietnam-Laos travel reviews

So yeah.

LOL

[Edited on 09.09.2012 3:33 AM PDT]

• 09.04.2012 8:29 AM PDT

They do.

• 09.04.2012 8:35 AM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2