• Subject: What's the point of this game
Subject: What's the point of this game
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I don't understand

• 09.20.2012 2:57 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Kill aliens and don't afraid of anything.

• 09.20.2012 10:15 AM PDT

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Bridging the contextual gap from Halo 2 to 3 by showing us what was going on at Earth after the end of Metropolis in Halo 2 through the eyes of a common soldier. As well as providing a character driven narrative deriving thematic influences from Dante's Divine Comedy and the film-noir genre.

• 09.20.2012 10:47 AM PDT

New Marathon? Thanks Bungie!

Posted by: ajw34307
Bridging the contextual gap from Halo 2 to 3 by showing us what was going on at Earth after the end of Metropolis in Halo 2 through the eyes of a common soldier. As well as providing a character driven narrative deriving thematic influences from Dante's Divine Comedy and the film-noir genre.

couldnt have said it better myself it also has a more challenging campaign and Firefight than usual if u enjoy high difficulty

• 09.22.2012 2:38 AM PDT
  • gamertag: DHTH
  • user homepage:

If you are talking about the plot of the story, it's to find out what happened to your squad when you got split up in the drop.

• 09.22.2012 7:28 AM PDT

Vote for me for a free cookie.

The point of any game is to have fun. If you're asking what's the storyline of the game...

• 09.25.2012 1:24 AM PDT

http://www.capturemyhaloclips.com/ - Get your Halo clips captured.
The Artists Corner - Show other members your artistic talent.
Storywrite - Where I am writing my book.

Posted by: PROBLEM2342
I don't understand

And you probably never will.

• 09.25.2012 4:13 AM PDT

The point of this game is to listen to the music.

• 09.25.2012 12:22 PM PDT

Black Ops 2 I run two accounts warmup only at 1.97kdr...real is at 3.77. i'm in master division 4 league play. pm 4 clan inv...must have 2.5 kdr or better

My head hurts...

• 09.25.2012 5:20 PM PDT

"Unfortunately for us both, I like crazy."

Posted by: JMcDon15
Kill aliens and don't afraid of anything.

Ha, memes :)

Posted by: SpreadBridge74
The point of this game is to listen to the music.

Yes. This. A thousand times this.

• 09.25.2012 5:32 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Heroic Member

I thought it was neat to get this part of the story from a different perspective.

• 09.26.2012 1:01 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: AH4L

I thought it was neat to get this part of the story from a different perspective.

Now we're talking.
Lots of people complained about not getting to fight the Covenant on Earth for real, the way the H-2 demo showed. Halo had gone Hollywood in alot of gamers' eyes. Big splosions, no humanity, all blockbuster material. So Bungie responded with a fan service piece that made it personal again. Back to the roots. Chief is Bill Shakespeare compared to the Rookie. And this time, it was personal. What's not to like ?

• 09.27.2012 9:01 PM PDT

Walk by faith. Dude. Not by sight.

It was created to make money and is a lot of fun with a great story and great music.

• 09.28.2012 2:06 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

"There's no next time. It's now or never." -Celestine Chua

You don't know a masterpeice when you see one.

• 09.29.2012 4:27 PM PDT

Easter Egg Hunter. Apprentice Tricker/Glitcher (learning from Grumpy and Sliding Ghost).

Trying to get Waypoint to update Halo 3 stats in detail like here. Now no one can see that my Halo 3 Spartan no longer looks like my Reach Spartan.

Really want to be a Heroic member or have a title. :/

Showing what happens on Earth while the Chief is on Delta Halo, and the start of the Great Schism on Earth.

[Edited on 10.09.2012 11:13 AM PDT]

• 10.09.2012 11:11 AM PDT

x7R0LLF4CE FTWx

Halo PC Name: x7R0LLF4CEx, Gamertag, x7R0LLF4CE FTWx

Posted by: KaneXX12
Showing what happens on Earth while the Chief is on Delta Halo, and the start of the Great Schism on Earth.

This.

• 10.09.2012 2:00 PM PDT

Posted by: DHTH777
If you are talking about the plot of the story, it's to find out what happened to your squad when you got split up in the drop.

or if your talking marketing pilots ... to see just how far from the halo storyline bungie could take a game and still get people to put up the cash.

And then we got reach.

• 10.27.2012 2:28 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Oh GodLike One
Posted by: DHTH777

or if your talking marketing pilots ... to see just how far from the halo storyline bungie could take a game and still get people to put up the cash.

And then we got reach.

That's some funny stuff. (Tips hat)

• 11.08.2012 9:34 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

t3hAvenger77 - XBL (BF3, ME3, Blops)
decla1mer104 - Origin (BF3)
Steam

Essentially this.

ODST is one of my favourites.

• 11.09.2012 2:07 AM PDT