Halo: Combat Evolved Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: C.E. -The Trump Card
  • Subject: C.E. -The Trump Card
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: C.E. -The Trump Card

lol k

• 12.16.2012 3:45 PM PST

I couldn't agree more. It is always a stuggle to take down an elite. You get to know their behaviour and then they suprise you and stuff. It's awesome and great for replay-ability.

• 12.20.2012 12:43 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: gorocurt
I couldn't agree more. It is always a stuggle to take down an elite. You get to know their behaviour and then they suprise you and stuff. It's awesome and great for replay-ability.
I relish in competition.

That doesn't happen to me in Halo 4. I always know what they're up to (except when I'm scoped in).

• 12.23.2012 7:41 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Sliding Ghost

I relish in competition.

That doesn't happen to me in Halo 4. I always know what they're up to (except when I'm scoped in).

There's an app for that now. (Rare hat tip to H-4...see your loadouts...) Eh. I dislike competition...any two blam-holes can fight over something. Cooperation is far more rare and ultimately worthwhile. Is what raised us from cowering from cave hyenas to where we are now.

• 12.27.2012 9:27 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: nesteggfailure

I relish in competition.

There's an app for that now. (Rare hat tip to H-4...see your loadouts...) Eh. I dislike competition...any two blam-holes can fight over something. Cooperation is far more rare and ultimately worthwhile. Is what raised us from cowering from cave hyenas to where we are now.
The last time I "cooperated" with a bunch of Elites, I was an ostrich.

• 12.28.2012 3:11 AM PST
  • user homepage:

I relish in competition.

Uh...ok. Not quite getting it, but...alright.
-blam!-.

[Edited on 01.01.2013 8:50 PM PST]

• 01.01.2013 8:30 PM PST
  • user homepage:

I relish in competition.

Uh...ok. Not quite getting it, but...alright.
-blam!-.
My head was miles away from my body. My plan to unleash a Goldie on the Flood in Two Betrayals backfired.

• 01.01.2013 9:39 PM PST
  • user homepage:

"My head was miles away from my body. My plan to unleash a Goldie on the Flood in Two Betrayals backfired."
Ah, you were drinking...
As I am now.
I only get on here when I'm good and slappy.
Is alright. We're all friends here...unless you do a jerky Flood maneuver...

• 01.03.2013 7:22 PM PST
  • user homepage:

"My head was miles away from my body. My plan to unleash a Goldie on the Flood in Two Betrayals backfired."
Ah, you were drinking...
As I am now.
Sure, let's go with that.

• 01.04.2013 12:37 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Ah, you were drinking...
As I am now.

Sounds good, old buddy.

• 01.05.2013 7:22 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Ah, you were drinking...
As I am now.

Sounds good, old buddy.
Well comrade, now what do we discuss?

Ever since I've left Flood and Universe, I am feeling empowered once moer!

• 01.06.2013 6:50 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Glad to hear you're feeling right, as my favorite L4D2 character would say. Well, as much as I hate to be a whiny blam, I've got more issues with H-4 than National Geographic at this point. That's always a satisfying area, if not exactly fun. I think we wanted too much for 4. (As always) CE was truly so far ahead of its time...even with the benefit of its example...games that followed just...couldn't emulate it...

• 01.07.2013 6:53 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Glad to hear you're feeling right, as my favorite L4D2 character would say. Well, as much as I hate to be a whiny blam, I've got more issues with H-4 than National Geographic at this point. That's always a satisfying area, if not exactly fun. I think we wanted too much for 4.

(As always) CE was truly so far ahead of its time...even with the benefit of its example...games that followed just...couldn't emulate it...
Yeah I should have lowered my expectations... to the point of having none. On the bright side, I got to try out Spartan Ops on Co-op today. Much more enjoyable than playing it Solo.

Yep. All the work that went into each Elite AI was worth it.

• 01.07.2013 9:02 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3