Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Who would win? Halo Universe or Star Wars Universe?
  • Subject: Who would win? Halo Universe or Star Wars Universe?
Subject: Who would win? Halo Universe or Star Wars Universe?

http://www.capturemyhaloclips.com/ - Get your Halo clips captured.
The Artists Corner - Show other members your artistic talent.
Storywrite - Where I am writing my book.

Pit Star Wars against Halo and Star Wars shall win.
Halo Rings have nothing against assassin droids or Battle Droids and the Flood cannot infect them.

Jedi and Sith can call on the Force against Elites and Spartans.

The Death Star can blow up entire planets.

Both Rebellion and Empire have shields on their ships, the UNSC doesn't.

Need I continue?

[Edited on 10.14.2012 10:48 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2012 10:46 AM PST

Online Gaming's pretty much like a zombie movie. There are a lot of mindless idiots roaming around but you find some survivors on the way.
My YouTube channel
If you're interested in vs threads, here's a sweet little group for you to join

Palpatine can create wormholes with the force. Star Wars also has Boba Fett. They automatically win.

Now, there's obviously going to be some hardcore Halo fans flooding in (no pun intended) toting the Halo rings around like some kind of unstoppable death force. As the other guy posted above me, they will not work on the likes of Battle droids and possibly force sensitive users. Not to mention, it would kill everything in the Halo universe as well.

• 10.14.2012 11:14 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Hey, uh, if you like vs threads, then check out this little group right here, if you have the time. It's pretty fun, just hop right in.

Posted by: WEE MAN MJJC
Palpatine can create wormholes with the force. Star Wars also has Boba Fett. They automatically win.

Now, there's obviously going to be some hardcore Halo fans flooding in (no pun intended) toting the Halo rings around like some kind of unstoppable death force. As the other guy posted above me, they will not work on the likes of Battle droids and possibly force sensitive users. Not to mention, it would kill everything in the Halo universe as well.

BUT MASTURR CHEEF WUD KILL DEM WIT HIAZ SPLAYZORR!

AND TEH FLUD WUD EAT TEH ROBOTS!

• 10.14.2012 11:23 AM PST
  • user homepage:

The Flood is that way brah------->

OT: The Forerunners. This isn't even a contest.

• 10.14.2012 12:34 PM PST

If we are including everything (because what you listed isn't even a quarter of what the Halo universe has) then the Precursors and Forerunners roflstomp on Star Wars.

• 10.14.2012 12:48 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Do not waste your tears, I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men.

Posted by: goldhawk
We should know better, because we are better.

Posted by: Spartan1995324
If we are including everything (because what you listed isn't even a quarter of what the Halo universe has) then the Precursors and Forerunners roflstomp on Star Wars.

I don't know what list you're reading, because all that is missing from Halo are the Precursors and Flood which hardly make up 3/4 of the Haloverse.

• 10.14.2012 12:54 PM PST

Online Gaming's pretty much like a zombie movie. There are a lot of mindless idiots roaming around but you find some survivors on the way.
My YouTube channel

He's only really excluded the Flood and the Precursors. We barely know what the Precursors can do yet, and the Flood won't affect beings like Battle Droids and force sensitive users.

Forerunners are mid tier in the Star Wars verse. So no, no they won't.

[Edited on 10.14.2012 12:57 PM PDT]

• 10.14.2012 12:56 PM PST

He's only really excluded the Precursors, and we barely know what they can do yet.

And so it begins ...

• 10.14.2012 12:57 PM PST

My YouTube channel

Posted by: TheSpiderChief

He's only really excluded the Precursors, and we barely know what they can do yet.

And so it begins ...

Relevant music.

• 10.14.2012 12:59 PM PST

-blam!- Was that actually blammed out? Or did I just type it? You'll never know.

Millions of Jedi and Sith pull the Halo fleet apart with their combined Force power while sitting in comfortable chairs.

• 10.14.2012 12:59 PM PST

Whilst we're on this topic, I find it relevant to add some dialogue here:

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Spartans; at last we will have revenge"

"Ma'am, there's a ship coming into view now" - "Cortana, what exactly am I looking at?" - "That ... is the Eclipse"

"The Emperors ship has stopped above the ring ma'am, we're going pass right over it" - "Perfect. Given what we know about this ship it's even more important that we capture the Emperor; find out why he came to Earth, why he came here"

"What about the Eclipse?" - "We stopped it but only temporarily"

"Admiral! We have Covenant Cruisers in sector 3-7!" - "It's a trap!"

[Edited on 10.14.2012 1:28 PM PDT]

• 10.14.2012 1:21 PM PST
  • user homepage:

oops wrong gamer tag linked to my bungie.net account hehe...

You guys are on the wrong forum, get lost.

• 10.14.2012 1:51 PM PST

-Panthers are the best.
-Haters gonna hate.
-Who Dares Wins
-If your one of my real life friends. STOP GOOGLE-ING ME.
XD

Halo universe it's not even funny how much they win. The forerunners would decimate everything, also if the empire tried firing the death star at them they would open a slipspace portal behind the ge fleet and kill them with their own weapons.

Also halo rings destroy structures as well so the droids would get wiped as well.

• 10.14.2012 2:00 PM PST

I love both of these beautiful creations! But, Star Wars would win. I can't even explain my reasons, you can't pit these two beauties together.

But Star Wars is the love of my life!

• 10.14.2012 2:01 PM PST

Posted by: TwistedDippy666
Also halo rings destroy structures as well so the droids would get wiped as well.

Structures aren't sentient life forms -_-
You should feel pretty stupid right about now.

[Edited on 10.14.2012 2:04 PM PDT]

• 10.14.2012 2:04 PM PST

Haters are going to hate.
Praisers are going to praise.

The Bungie Forums are what keeps my mind sharp and my fingers active, between writing my own movie scripts, drawing, and studying industrial design. At the moment I'm working on miniatures for a short movie that I'll hopefully be able to film once I've saved up for a camera... That's me, with the mug, trying to have a conversation with Konoko.

I'm not sure Halo vs Star Wars would work, their physics would contradict each other, it's the same problem as with the 40K universe and some of the other VS threads; one of them involves magic, and the other doesn't.

But yeah, it's just for fun, so...

I'd like to see a fight between Palpatine and Faber, or The Gravemind vs Waru...

• 10.14.2012 2:35 PM PST
Subject: Who would win? Halo Universe or Star Wars Universe?

So my friend told me Star Wars can beat Halo and i said no. Then an discussion broke out which could win, then other people got involved. We need to resolve this as I know tthis will not end.

Halo has:
-Master Chief
-Cortana
-Forunners
-UNSC
-Covenant
-Halo Rings

Star Wars:
-Jedi/Sith
-Death Star
-Star Killer
-Darth Vader
-Starcrusher
-Stormtroopers(Regular enlisted men)
-Droids
-All the aliens and weapons from every inhabited world

• 10.14.2012 10:36 AM PST

And suddenly it looks like I created the thread. Great.

• 10.14.2012 2:58 PM PST
  • user homepage:

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing"

Halo.

• 10.14.2012 2:59 PM PST

Easter Egg Hunter. Apprentice Tricker/Glitcher (learning from Grumpy and Sliding Ghost).

Trying to get Waypoint to update Halo 3 stats in detail like here. Now no one can see that my Halo 3 Spartan no longer looks like my Reach Spartan.

Really want to be a Heroic member or have a title. :/

Posted by: dahuterschuter
Millions of Jedi and Sith pull the Halo fleet apart with their combined Force power while sitting in comfortable chairs.

The problem with your theory is there are only a few thousand Jedi and 2 or 3 sith so that is out of the question

• 10.14.2012 3:01 PM PST
  • gamertag: Mzone7
  • user homepage:

Posted by: KaneXX12

Posted by: dahuterschuter

The problem with your theory is there are only a few thousand Jedi and 2 or 3 sith so that is out of the question

There's millions of Jedi, thousands of Sith, and other Force using cults.

Star Wars wouldn't even break a sweat as the demolish the Precursors.

• 10.14.2012 3:06 PM PST

>New Message
>MFW.
>Disembodied Soul
>MFW.

It happens to us all.

Posted by: Covenant Carrier
The Flood is that way brah------->

OT: The Forerunners. This isn't even a contest.

I am The Flood.

• 10.14.2012 3:08 PM PST

Never say you're bored. Never say you're satisfied with the world. Never stop doubting or questioning things. Always wonder. Always think. But always take time to drop your guard, you don't have to be smart all the time.

The Master takes control of both universes then heads to the Trekverse.

OT: Star Wars, though I can tell FR feats will be posted here soon.

• 10.14.2012 3:08 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Moved thread has been moved

• 10.14.2012 3:15 PM PST