Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: I need Chemistry help(data and instructions now in OP)
  • Subject: I need Chemistry help(data and instructions now in OP)
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: I need Chemistry help(data and instructions now in OP)

Es ist Zeit für einige Gefahr-pay

Posted by: HaIo4follower

Posted by: AgentCOP1
I don't know if you realized this, but NO ONE is going to do your homework for you kid.

But im Halo4follower...

Oh... my.. you are right... I'll get on that right away!

"Upon reacting .30g Magnesium with heat, I received a mass of .46g of Magnesium Oxide. This means that only .16g of Oxygen was consumed. If we plug this into our equation we get .30- 30000 + .16 * 13 I got a ridiculously low number on the taste scale. This unfortunate result makes me conclude that Magnesium is not capable of producing a sufficient explosion to knock my ass of off the couch and write a stupid paper about the mechanics of such a trivial reaction.

As I believe I may have made an error- I quickly visited your mother's house to repeat the experiment, it is with my pleasure that your mother also saw the stupidity in such a trivial task and instead baked me cookies and invited me into her bed. Oh, by the way- did I mention that you have a new sibling on the way?"

[Edited on 10.30.2012 8:10 PM PDT]

• 10.30.2012 8:09 PM PDT

Generalizations.
Helping idiots hate other idiots since people have existed.

Tempted to write a deliberately incorrect paragraph so OP gets an F.

• 10.30.2012 8:10 PM PDT

Make a thread saying you will counter any argument against armor lock...

Then respond with Adapt.

"War, the original crack"
-Albert Einstein

Lol.

• 10.30.2012 8:11 PM PDT
Subject: I need Chemistry help

This is easy stuff Op, do it yourself.

• 10.30.2012 8:11 PM PDT
Subject: I need Chemistry help(data and instructions now in OP)

Posted by: Spartan1995324
I remember this from last year! Or at least I remember doing it. I don't remember the mole stuff. I'd have to dig out my notes from last year...but I don't want to.

I need you to...
Hell no. It's 11:12pm here. Usually I try to help people out with this kind of stuff...

But not today. I've spent the last two nights going to bed at 3 because of projects. I'll be IN bed by 12 tonight and it's going to feel so good damn it!

• 10.30.2012 8:13 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Writer's Corner
6/15/2011 11:39 PM: bobcast [2597260] issued a 3 day ban expiring on 6/18/2011 11:39 PM.
Reason: A Bungie.net Forum Moderator has banned you for violating the code of conduct and/or rules of the forum in the thread below
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=61704535
Inappropriate. Went a little to far with the butt hole tearing.

Are you still working on it?

• 10.30.2012 8:29 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Writer's Corner
6/15/2011 11:39 PM: bobcast [2597260] issued a 3 day ban expiring on 6/18/2011 11:39 PM.
Reason: A Bungie.net Forum Moderator has banned you for violating the code of conduct and/or rules of the forum in the thread below

Posted by: petitminou

No you people are suppose to be doing this.

I dont deserve to do homework.

• 10.30.2012 8:44 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Writer's Corner

No you people are suppose to be doing this.

I dont deserve to do homework.

Any of you done yet?

• 10.30.2012 8:57 PM PDT

It's one thing to help solve a problem or issue, its another to solve it entirely. Especially given that this isn't a problem that we can solve, but rather in your lack of imagination. Sorry mate, you'll have to buckle down and do it yourself.

Ugh. And I'm entirely trolled.

[Edited on 10.30.2012 9:00 PM PDT]

• 10.30.2012 8:59 PM PDT

Posted by: Recon Number 54
Use your head. The one on your shoulders. No really, just try. Please?

˙sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ pooƃ os ʇou ɯ,ı 'ǝɹǝɥ ʇǝƃ sıɥʇ pıp ʍoɥ 'lol

Posted by: YahwehFreak4evr
It's one thing to help solve a problem or issue, its another to solve it entirely.

This. I'll respond to "how do I..." threads a lot faster than I would respond to a "do this for me" thread. If you had posed this as a hypothetical question and then let someone explain the thing to you, you could have had your answer written for you. You have to be subtle to get what you want over the internet, you get more of what you don't ask for.

• 10.30.2012 9:03 PM PDT

I love you

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

Aren't any of the threads he posts against the rules? Even now he's impersonating someone else!

• 10.30.2012 9:10 PM PDT

Posted by: spartanfornow
It's one thing to help solve a problem or issue, its another to solve it entirely.

This. I'll respond to "how do I..." threads a lot faster than I would respond to a "do this for me" thread. If you had posed this as a hypothetical question and then let someone explain the thing to you, you could have had your answer written for you. You have to be subtle to get what you want over the internet, you get more of what you don't ask for.

Do you expect me to care?

The purpose of this thread is for you to post a paragraph for my assignment. Not for you people to complain.

Oh! Just A paragraph- back to the drawing board.

• 10.30.2012 9:13 PM PDT

It's one thing to help solve a problem or issue, its another to solve it entirely. Especially given that this isn't a problem that we can solve, but rather in your lack of imagination. Sorry mate, you'll have to buckle down and do it yourself.

Ugh. And I'm entirely trolled.

Just do it man please. Im Halo4follower, I shouldnt have to degrade myself doing pointless homework assignments.
You're not. You're elevating yourself to a higher state called... THINKING.

No one gives two flying -blam!-s, or one for that matter, about your username. It'll be pointless once Halo 5 comes around.

[Edited on 10.30.2012 9:24 PM PDT]

• 10.30.2012 9:24 PM PDT

I'll give you one hint: Ihre empirische Formel ist nicht gut.

• 10.30.2012 9:36 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2