Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Poll [22 votes]: Are wealthy people Time travelers from poor nations
  • Poll [22 votes]: Are wealthy people Time travelers from poor nations
Subject: Are wealthy people Time travelers from poor nations

I am a "True" gamer advocate.
Halo 2
People are crazy, and times are strange...

Poll: Are wealthy people Time travelers from poor nations  [closed]
Yes, of course:  32%
(7 Votes)
No:  9%
(2 Votes)
Random samples do show them having 5 dimensions:  18%
(4 Votes)
Wealthy people are time looters:  5%
(1 Votes)
Wealthy people are cats from a dogs uterus :  27%
(6 Votes)
Other- explain:  9%
(2 Votes)
Total Votes: 22

So are wealthy people time travelers from poor nations, do they posses a cesspool of inter-generational knowledge that is bound to enslave humanity after they time loot and warp forward then backwards only to invest in the present fundamentally eliminating parallel dimensions meeting themselves and colliding atoms at rates in which mathematical calculations are inaccurate and cannot define Hoggs Bison but prove E=MC2 wrong? Just sayin

Plus it only concurs with the notion that they are from the poorest countries where esoteric wisdom has venerated for years, where shamanism and the founding fathers of spirit thrive to continue through time and space at infinite rates thus making them immortal entities and enslaving humanity with swords of gnostic wisdom. Femdom. usually commonplace where the rich trap women in time loops commonly known as worm holes and eat candy cane flavored taffy only when the sun is at peak maximum energy emitting ominous solar flares distracting the rest of us while they make away with all the riches only returning concluding dominance over alpha dogs that hunt in tribal packs deep in the Northern tundra.

I just can't see why we can't see what they see while seeing only what I see in which is what they want me to see. Therefor reality and dream thus far fabricated in linen so fine that men dine with fine wine and drunken conversation ensues the deepest roots of their greed.

[Edited on 11.11.2012 6:36 PM PST]

• 11.11.2012 6:35 PM PDT
  • gamertag: DHTH
  • user homepage:

What in the hell?

• 11.11.2012 6:36 PM PDT

I r guy who gun to teach u lesson

What...?

"You get what you put into it."

When Legendary is too mainstream, you have Heroic. When you're the leader of the church of MLGeezus, have Epic in your username, and can't write 'About Me's' to save your life, what do you get?

This guy. And now, an side note: Most things I post contain lethal doses of sarcasm, so be warned, and try not to take me seriously.

Finally, a message to Bungie trolls everywhere.

I don't get it.

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

do you like muffins?

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.

Not as stupid as the "black people are solar powered" idea, but still pretty stupid.

[Edited on 11.11.2012 6:38 PM PST]

• 11.11.2012 6:37 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

I do not want to stop asking. I do not ask to stop wanting.

"Think of our acts as you will, but do not doubt the reality. The reclamation has already begun, and we are all hopeless to stop it."

• 11.11.2012 6:38 PM PDT

I am a "True" gamer advocate.
Halo 2
People are crazy, and times are strange...

All I'm saying is that these time looters have been taking pieces of time from each dimension while shaping mine and your future throughout time always. anyways, interesting behavior can be seen with people making over 500K a year making sure a psychopathic narcissistic agenda controls their every move while we squabble over food and water

Delta Strike- You must not understand the correlation between the winter and summer solstice and its place upon the time continuum registering cats to be from a dog's uterus and hatching the wealthy from their pitiful bosom

[Edited on 11.11.2012 6:44 PM PST]

• 11.11.2012 6:41 PM PDT

Think you can take me in NHL12? Send me a message/invite

He must be from Colorado...

lucky son of a -blam!-

• 11.11.2012 6:56 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

do you like muffins?

Posted by: Chuck berry22

Delta Strike- You must not understand the correlation between the winter and summer solstice and its place upon the time continuum registering cats to be from a dog's uterus and hatching the wealthy from their pitiful bosom

By the gods... You sir are a true genius, a Da Vinci for our time none the less!

• 11.11.2012 6:58 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Heroic Member

Wealthy people simply know how to manage their finances, know what they can afford, work hard to get there, and are rewarded for their frugle-ness and hard work.

I hate the theory that many people have that wealthy people are simply 'born in to it' or that they somehow have magical powers to sway the banks in their favor.

• 11.11.2012 6:59 PM PDT