Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo 4 - You can't kick, but you can get betrayed?
  • Subject: Halo 4 - You can't kick, but you can get betrayed?
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Halo 4 - You can't kick, but you can get betrayed?

Something needs to be done about this. I am fed up of dying and the other player not being penalised in any way, and I'm sure others might agree with me too. Although it is an opinion. Sure no one likes being kicked but no one likes getting betrayed en route to a perfection either.

• 11.17.2012 7:14 AM PST

Posted by: Falcon Saber
I like how your sub box is full of science and political videos but your recommendations are full of anime girls kissing each other.

Just Zoid being Zoid ^_^

I didn't mean to run you over :(

• 11.17.2012 7:15 AM PST

You can kick, I was given the option.

Posted by: Teh_Zoid
I didn't mean to run you over :(

I did.

Different Perspective

I've gotten the option before, but it's as random as any other halo game.

• 11.17.2012 7:16 AM PST

I eat my milk...

...without any milk.

You can kick. I don't get betrayed enough to feel the need to kick, though.

• 11.17.2012 7:17 AM PST

Boltshot = mini shotgun

I've been betrayed lots of times so far and got the option to boot once.

• 11.17.2012 7:19 AM PST

There is actually an option?

My near-perfection was not avenged :(

• 11.17.2012 7:22 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I think we need friendly fire.. That way you have to be more strategic. You can't just spam a room with grenades if your team is running in there to fight enemies already in the room.

• 11.17.2012 7:23 AM PST

Link or it didn't happen.

Posted by: PhyscoRaiderS97

There is no perfection medal, only a perfection commendation.

• 11.17.2012 7:26 AM PST

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Get at me

You can boot people...

• 11.17.2012 7:27 AM PST

Posted by: ferza 11

Posted by: PhyscoRaiderS97

There is no perfection medal, only a perfection commendation.

Yes, and I nearly earned a fraction of that perfection commendation.

Friendly fire would also help I suppose. Then you can definatley kick someone if they kill you on purpose.

• 11.17.2012 7:29 AM PST

I eat my milk...

...without any milk.

Posted by: Kat_Ana
I think we need friendly fire.. That way you have to be more strategic. You can't just spam a room with grenades if your team is running in there to fight enemies already in the room.

Didn't stop people from doing it in Reach.

• 11.17.2012 7:33 AM PST

Posted by: Lillehammer

This entirely. The collective IQ of the halo community, and nearly all gaming communities for that matter, has taken a severe nose dive over the last 10 years.

• 11.17.2012 7:37 AM PST

Posted by: Lillehammer

Every game someone betrayed me on purpose became a long quest to make them betray me time and time again. Most of the times I managed to boot them.

• 11.17.2012 7:38 AM PST

I want her...

I've kicked plenty of people who've betrayed me for a gun

• 11.17.2012 7:39 AM PST

I have a banana booty!

I've been kicked for accidentally running over 2 people in a Warthog.

They didn't look both ways ):

[Edited on 11.17.2012 7:58 AM PST]

• 11.17.2012 7:58 AM PST

I don't always ban people but when I do I laugh uncontrollably...that's if I was a Forum Ninja.

Truth is a matter of perception.

The Button

I've kicked someone before?

• 11.17.2012 7:59 AM PST

The HELL you are! These are precious gifts to me and they are non-transferable! How dare you regift my challenge prize. You might as well hock a wedding ring for beer money. -DeeJ

I -blam!- hate teammates that blow up my banshee, wraith, or scorpion when I get in it.

• 11.17.2012 8:00 AM PST

I've been kicked many times, so you're clearly doing something wrong.

• 11.17.2012 8:00 AM PST

_____ ____(˜˜˜||˜˜˜˜||˜˜˜˜˜)_∏______
--------____.`=====.-.~:_______\___|==============[oo
|_|||___/___/_/~```|_|_|_|``(o)----------<)
Have Fai7h

My old Halo account: karsttheninja99

I was betrayed once, and I dont't rage about how i accidentally walked in front of them in the hog

• 11.17.2012 8:03 AM PST

http://www.last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

It sucks because you can't boot after the first time. I'm not quite sure what qualified a boot in Halo reach. I've been betrayed like 5 times with no boot option in reach. I think it was 3 times before I could boot in Halo 4. It sucks because psychopathic -blam!-s can kill you for you sniper and get away with it. It's happened numerous times and it's annoying as hell. There's nothing worse than a complete noob killing you for your sniper and then watching him waste the entire thing. I -blam!- hate it.

[Edited on 11.17.2012 8:07 AM PST]

• 11.17.2012 8:03 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I like the new system the less chance of being able to boot someone the better too many -blam!-s abuse it and boot you for an accidental betrayal

• 11.17.2012 8:07 AM PST

http://www.last.fm/user/metaldiscussor

Posted by: lightlamp2
I like the new system the less chance of being able to boot someone the better too many -blam!-s abuse it and boot you for an accidental betrayal
Yeah, it's nice to accidentally run someone over with a vehicle and not have to worry about getting automatically booted.

• 11.17.2012 8:08 AM PST

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CHROME.

OMG I GOT BETRAYED GUYS I NEED TO BOOT THIS GUY HE RUINED MY LIIIIIIFFFEEEEEE *AN HERO*

• 11.17.2012 8:09 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 2