- Fabled Mythic Member
After hours of contemplation, observation and reviewing mechanics, I think I've composed what is a reasonable and extremely helpful list or guideline that 343i should consider taking into account, in order to ensure the continued success of their game. Now I'm sure there may be a few items that each of you may disagree with, but that is to be expected in an area with so many differentiating opinions, so I ask that you keep that in mind. Now, moving on...
The list of changes are not necessarily in any appropriate order, because I would assume that they are all equally important in order to maintain a solid and fair online experience. We shall start with weapons first I suppose.
- Nerf the AR as it is more efficient than precision weapons at close range. Or just take it out of MM.
- The DMR needs to be tweaked. The clip is so large and the recoil so minimal that it should realistically be weaker. I think having to aim an entire clip at someone's head would be the appropriate amount of shots require to kill your opponent. Or just take it out of MM.
- The BR spread is too concentrated. Remember when everyone complained about its poor spread in Halo 3? Well now it's just ridiculously overpowered. A guy shoots me a few times in the body then in the head, and gets a kill!? Wow, ok...
- The pistol needs to be stronger. 2-3 bullets max should do... It would definitely level the playing field against the other overpowered weapons listed above.
- The Warthog is too weak. I get blasted by a tank and or a banshee and my vehicle basically just falls apart. Remember how strong the Halo CE Warthog was? Yeah, but apparently that's too much to ask for.
- The Banshee is way too slow. I should be able to fly around and not have to be concerned about trying to escape from enemy fire. I should be able to get in, kill the enemy and fly out faster than someone using a weapon ground can target me.
- The Tank is too strong. I'm wearing MJOLNIR armor. Aren't I suppose to be as strong as a tank? Might as well just take it out of every playlist since its so overpowered.
I discuss AA's soon, depending on whether or not my advisements are taken. Just so I know I'm not wasting my breath.
You guys agree? Right?
[Edited on 11.19.2012 7:41 AM PST]