Halo 2 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo 2 Reloading Glitch?
  • Subject: Halo 2 Reloading Glitch?
Subject: Halo 2 Reloading Glitch?

I was watching some 2006/2007 Halo 2 MLG and noticed that sometimes the players automatically have their BR clip reloaded without doing the reload animation. They will just be walking around and all of a sudden their clip goes from half to full. What is this?

Also, why do the pros sometimes melee or shoot one burst after a reload even with no opponent near them? Is the reload faster that way?

Thanks

• 11.23.2012 11:32 AM PST

Why Bungie, why would you do this?! - Halo Community

I think your two questions are from the same glitch. Firing+Reloading was an instant reload, I think.

• 11.23.2012 12:26 PM PST

"I'll tell you right now, if you ever see someone called ll wa1do ll... leave the game immediately. My friend knows him, I've been in his party a few times, do not mess with this guy. From what I've heard, he's the real deal. I also heard someone made a guy named Wa2do (similar to his name) and then he hacked that guy and boosted off his level." -From Minou on Bungie.net

BXRing off host will reload your shots as well as double shots.

• 11.28.2012 1:57 PM PST

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space." -Johnny Cash

Posted by: l bAlleRliCoius

Indeed. BXR was a button glitch in Halo 2, and that's what you saw, OP.

[Edited on 12.03.2012 10:20 AM PST]

• 12.03.2012 10:19 AM PST

Oh hey there

Posted by: petarded2
It's a metaphor for the 07s' lack of identity. too old to be newfa­g, yet too new to be oldfa­g, we wander b.net in search of a home, forever trying to be something we are not.

Posted by: OMARRCHR

Posted by: l bAlleRliCoius

Indeed. BXR was a button glitch in Halo 2, and that's what you saw, OP.
Glitch? Or was it all part of a master plan?

• 12.08.2012 5:46 PM PST