Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: How is the Mythic forum these days?
  • Subject: How is the Mythic forum these days?
Subject: How is the Mythic forum these days?

So, I know you're not meant to mention it but what's the Mythic forum like these days? I remember it was so good back in the day. Can't believe I got permabanned and lost my title. I'll miss that forum.

For you who still have access, how is it?

• 12.09.2012 3:03 PM PST

Cammalamm is the best.

External Links-
>My Photobucket page
>My Twitter account

Obvious troll.

[Edited on 12.09.2012 3:05 PM PST]

• 12.09.2012 3:04 PM PST

I'm going to invade your heart like a barn swallow high on milk chocolate and grandma love.

Fairness is only possible within the limited powers of man. Elsewhere, there is only chance.

Thus I refute thee.

Fibber.

• 12.09.2012 3:04 PM PST

Challenge me to a Hawaiian Punch chugging contest. I dare you.

Posted by: mubox47
$.50 in store credit.

It's everything you've ever dreamed of.

• 12.09.2012 3:05 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I find that Teh-Ziod is NOT attractive for the reasons
she/he does not correct format sentences, therefore for intelligent matured members of society that may interact with her/him, may find her/him UNattractive for the reason that she/he does not comprehend with their level to successfully have a conversation therefore it will be socially an awkward interaction which may be wanted to be avoided

second i do not find it physically possible for a PERSON to be a ice cream truck.

They're probably playing the destiny beta right now.

• 12.09.2012 3:05 PM PST

Posted by: The EAKLE

Way to rub it in. So much regret for one stupid post. Bans suck :/

• 12.09.2012 3:06 PM PST

Posted by: The EAKLE

And some things that you could only possibly dream about under the influence.

• 12.09.2012 3:07 PM PST

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial. And it is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves the flag, whose coffin is draped in the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag.Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

It is amazing!

• 12.09.2012 3:08 PM PST

Posted by: WhitestKidUKnow
Yes....Beta.

• 12.09.2012 3:08 PM PST

Current members of the Gnome Empire:
Fridge Gnome
Freezer Gnome
Blender Gnome
Oven Gnome
Da Chrome Gnome
Zomb1e Gnome

Posted by: WhitestKidUKnow

>.>
<.<

• 12.09.2012 3:09 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Legendary Member

I haven't seen a more obvious troll since JC.

• 12.09.2012 3:10 PM PST

I'm your biggest fan!

They've started letting us Legendary members in. With bungie.net going dark as bungie has dropped off the radar, they've had to lower their standards. Us Legendaries bring a lot to the forum, though! We're constantly striving to make all your favourite memes from 2010 funny again, and our girl advice threads are second to none.

[Edited on 12.09.2012 3:12 PM PST]

• 12.09.2012 3:11 PM PST

"Banhammer" - Post anything on the Waypoint forums -50g
Never forget:
Porch Day
lolReach
Gen Petitt Day
Night of the Living Alts

wat

• 12.09.2012 3:12 PM PST

The fight has been complete.... now get the cookies!

While we certainly share your enthusiasm for the return, we here at the Bungie.net community are mostly made up of snarky asses and jerks who will ridicule you for making a thread about something revealed months ago. We regret that your innocent intentions will almost certainly be replied with anger and sarcasm, and politely invite you to don your Flame-suit, because you just did the internet equivalent of jumping up the Construct lifts.

Posted by: RECON828
They've started letting us Legendary members in. With bungie.net going dark as bungie has dropped off the radar, they've had to lower their standards. Us Legendaries bring a lot to the forum, though! We're constantly striving to use all your favourite memes from 2010 funny again, and our girl advice threads are second to none.

You think it's the Mythic Forum they let you in...

• 12.09.2012 3:12 PM PST

I'm having such a great time there.

• 12.09.2012 3:13 PM PST

Posted by: RECON828
They've started letting us Legendary members in. With bungie.net going dark as bungie has dropped off the radar, they've had to lower their standards. Us Legendaries bring a lot to the forum, though! We're constantly striving to make all your favourite memes from 2010 funny again, and our girl advice threads are second to none.
Lies and slander. I'd say this was a post worthy of an '08 but you're below even that low low standard of bad.

• 12.09.2012 3:14 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member
  • gamertag: Kivell
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Achronos
Hey, guys, what's going on in this thread?
Someone tell Kivell that he is a lie.

Get WorkPlaced!

Your mom likes it there.

• 12.09.2012 3:20 PM PST

"Banhammer" - Post anything on the Waypoint forums -50g
Never forget:
Porch Day
lolReach
Gen Petitt Day
Night of the Living Alts

lolbluebars

Do you even lift?

• 12.09.2012 3:25 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Mythic Member

vanert says: Apparently he went to college with Stosh.
Killane says:
Stosh went to college?
Posted by: stosh
I'm a college dropout.

Lol, you'd still be in there.

• 12.09.2012 3:25 PM PST

Is that forum like the Flood but more moderated?

• 12.09.2012 3:26 PM PST

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial. And it is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves the flag, whose coffin is draped in the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag.Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

Posted by: OdorousLicense3
lolbluebars

Do you even lift?

We banned that guy.

• user homepage:

Now that you've taken the time to look at my sig, I actually regret not providing you with something more worthwhile.

It's pretty much devolved into female members posting nudes and throwing their bodies at us. Well, female members and Recon Number 54. So, in a word, awesome.

Please stop complaining about the 'death of a loved one' it's my job. They probably deserved it anyways. Here's a warning, if you keep making pentagrams out of the neighbors livestock I will personally come to your house and kill everyone you love. Now leave me alone, I got to get back to work.
~M.D~

Wait, so if you're mythic but get banned you get kicked from the group? How lame, I'd be mad if I finally got in the group then BOOM gone

• 12.09.2012 3:27 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

I have to wait until I regain my title to tell you.

• 12.09.2012 3:27 PM PST
  • user homepage:

I find that Teh-Ziod is NOT attractive for the reasons
she/he does not correct format sentences, therefore for intelligent matured members of society that may interact with her/him, may find her/him UNattractive for the reason that she/he does not comprehend with their level to successfully have a conversation therefore it will be socially an awkward interaction which may be wanted to be avoided

second i do not find it physically possible for a PERSON to be a ice cream truck.

here's a pic of their affairs.

• 12.09.2012 3:29 PM PST