Halo 1 & 2 for PC
This topic has moved here: Subject: shiny new halo clan!
  • Subject: shiny new halo clan!
Subject: shiny new halo clan!

Brand new server for noob to mid-level players (if you're the type of gamer that can kill people while running backwards with a sniper gun, we'll just accuse you of botting and kick you).

If you're up for fun gaming in a clean clan, join us at http://www.halohorsemen.com
We usually play Tuesdays around 8:30pm EST.

Post on the website for server details.
Happy Halodays.

• 12.13.2012 5:25 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Noble Legendary Member

Halo 1&2 PC forum's resident OC ReMixer. Like rockified and metalized video game music? Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Yeah. That's right. I don't have a 50 in H3. I never got Onyx in Reach. If a game sucks too much, I won't even bother trying for such trivial "accolades". Besides, I've done way more things that take far more skill and talent than anything that can be done in a video game.

Posted by: Chimichang0
if you're the type of gamer that can kill people while running backwards with a sniper gun, we'll just accuse you of botting and kick you

That's kind of a problem, considering even really bad players can move and snipe at the same time.

• 12.17.2012 12:31 AM PDT

This is actually the stupidest thing ever posted on B.net:

Posted by: the omega man117
Why does everyone hate Halo 2? Maybe its because its the worst game ever next to mario.

Posted by: DusK
if you're the type of gamer that can kill people while running backwards with a sniper gun, we'll just accuse you of botting and kick you

That's kind of a problem, considering even really bad players can move and snipe at the same time.

Lol.

• 12.17.2012 7:33 PM PDT

Something smells fishy...

Also, you're a little late to the party.

No offense just Halo has a much lower populations than it used to. At least on version v1.09.

• 12.18.2012 7:28 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Noble Heroic Member

"A life lived for others is the only life worth living" - Albert Einstein

"I have your RCON right here." - Iggwilv

"Always my pleasure to be lazy." - InvasionImminent

(if you're the type of gamer that can kill people while running backwards with a sniper gun, we'll just accuse you of botting and kick you).
Halo PC pub players in a nutshell.

"My Lord, he's moving while shooting? He must be hacking. I mean, I can't even begin to wrap my head around how anyone could have the mental capacity to do that!"

Relevant

[Edited on 12.18.2012 4:54 PM PST]

• 12.18.2012 4:50 PM PDT

This must be a troll alt from the Halo 2 forums.

• 12.18.2012 5:35 PM PDT

Last member of the i4Ni clan.

Posted by: the omega man117
This must be a troll alt from the Halo 2 forums.

Who pays for hosting just to troll a dead forum? I fear this is real D:

• 01.03.2013 11:19 PM PDT