Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.
  • Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.
  • Pages:
  • of 4
Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Just got done owning and Halo 3 is just so beastly. Even the little kids on there are chill. Solid Gameplay, Graphics, Community, and sometimes network. Just love it.

EDIT:Wow Lol you guys argue like little girls. I'm Kinda Happy I didn't get on here during the glory days if there was THIS much arguing over nothing.

[Edited on 12.23.2012 10:06 AM PST]

• 12.15.2012 9:17 PM PDT

A bit late to joining the party, I see.

[Edited on 12.16.2012 10:28 AM PST]

• 12.16.2012 1:25 AM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: Mythical Wolf
Okay but that are we discussing?

he's in the halo 3 forum discussing halo 3, What ARE YOU discussing?

Ot: Is this your first time playing halo 3?

[Edited on 12.16.2012 2:27 AM PST]

• 12.16.2012 2:24 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Play the game some more we need all the people we can get especially in ranked. I also noticed that not much people came to 3 when reach was out but now when halo 4 came out lots of the original halo 3 gamers are coming back.

I unfortunately had to make a new gamertag because of my stupid memory. I sent my xbox because it got RROD and thought I would remember my account details. Sadly I forgot them like a blam!

• 12.16.2012 3:43 AM PDT

Posted by: cgauthier7304

Having only about 800 games under your belt hardly makes you a veteran.

[Edited on 12.16.2012 10:29 AM PST]

• 12.16.2012 4:07 AM PDT

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Posted by: II gaped II

Okay but that are we discussing?

he's in the halo 3 forum discussing halo 3, What ARE YOU discussing?

Ot: Is this your first time playing halo 3?

No. I'm a H3 vet

• 12.16.2012 7:34 AM PDT

BrAdLeY

Agreed, Nice to see people are still appreciating the masterpiece that Halo 3 is.

• 12.16.2012 8:06 AM PDT

BrAdLeY

seriously wolf stop....

• 12.16.2012 9:08 AM PDT

This isn't a discussion. It's more of a blog post.

Hey Wolf, thanks for trying to be a babysitter. But no one actually ever cares what you have to say in any posts you make. STAHP

• 12.16.2012 9:19 AM PDT

Having only about 800 games under your belt hardly makes you a veteran.

The last update was like over 8 months ago. Soo, I probably got like 1, 500 now.

• 12.16.2012 11:11 AM PDT

That's why I said "about".

A veteran is someone who has a long history of experience. Your first game was on 2nd November 2011. That's a year and a month ago. There is no way you can be classified as a veteran. Oh and don't play the "this is my second account" card.

[Edited on 12.16.2012 11:36 AM PST]

• 12.16.2012 11:36 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Posted by: xx1NSAN1TY
Hey Wolf, thanks for trying to be a babysitter. But no one actually ever cares what you have to say in any posts you make. STAHP
You care enough to quote him, though.

• 12.16.2012 12:24 PM PDT

That's why I said "about".

A veteran is someone who has a long history of experience. Your first game was on 2nd November 2011. That's a year and a month ago. There is no way you can be classified as a veteran. Oh and don't play the "this is my second account" card.

Actually its was 2/11/2010, almost 3 years ago if you look. That date is the day after my birthday, which is the day I got Halo 3. You are mistaken.

• 12.16.2012 12:27 PM PDT

Still doesn't make you a veteran. You started playing after Halo 3s heyday.

• 12.16.2012 12:47 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Yeah your more like an avid halo player but at least you've played more that 1000 games but to be a veteran you would have to played since release and have a lot of games on your service record and a good amount of wins... or have like 15k games played like myself

[Edited on 12.16.2012 2:45 PM PST]

• 12.16.2012 2:44 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Yeah your more like an avid halo player but at least you've played more that 1000 games but to be a veteran you would have to played since release and have a lot of games on your service record and a good amount of wins... or have like 15k games played like myself
The word "veteran" is simply a word, or a title at best. It means little to nothing in the long run, really. Just another category to place yourself above others.

• 12.16.2012 3:34 PM PDT

Why don't we just share the hill?

I miss the days of Halo 3. Sadly when Halo 3 was in it's prime I was no more than average at it but that didn't stop me from loving it anyway. I've got like 3k games over both my accounts which is pretty decent in my opinion.

• 12.16.2012 4:06 PM PDT

Guide to immortality : Sleep with Life

I had a pretty big time thread once.

Here's me bragging about it.

Posted by: CrazyT

The word "veteran" is simply a word, or a title at best. It means little to nothing in the long run, really. Just another category to place yourself above others.
This guy...making sense..... ugh

• 12.16.2012 7:33 PM PDT

Black Ops 2 I run two accounts warmup only at 1.97kdr...real is at 3.77. i'm in master division 4 league play. pm 4 clan inv...must have 2.5 kdr or better

stahp gaped wutr u doin

[Edited on 12.16.2012 9:13 PM PST]

• 12.16.2012 9:11 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

lol your so wrong...

• 12.17.2012 4:19 AM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

lol your so wrong...
Are you saying that veteran is not a word? Or are you saying that you are not using veteran as a way to categorize yourself above others? Please, instead of trying to look funny, use that brain of yours and tell me how I am wrong. I know you can do it, but then again, this is the Halo 3 forum. Your type of response is more than expected.

PS: I'm sure you mean that it actually means something, but really, it doesn't mean all that much.

• 12.17.2012 4:26 AM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

lol your so wrong...
Are you saying that veteran is not a word? Or are you saying that you are not using veteran as a way to categorize yourself above others? Please, instead of trying to look funny, use that brain of yours and tell me how I am wrong. I know you can do it, but then again, this is the Halo 3 forum. Your type of response is more than expected.

PS: I'm sure you mean that it actually means something, but really, it doesn't mean all that much.

Dude, what are you even arguing about? Gaped has a point; if you start playing Halo 3 well after its inception, you're hardly a veteran. I didn't have my own H3 account until 2009. I wouldn't call myself a veteran. Sure, I've played a lot of games, but it's hardly a drop in the ocean compared to many of the people here. I'm still a 50 and I'm pretty good, but I'm not going to go out of my way to claim that I'm a vet. Gaped and Mythical Wolf have both been playing since the game came out. Why are you challenging the very appropriate use of the term "veteran"? To be honest, you're just making yourself sound butthurt that you didn't start playing when they did.

• 12.17.2012 8:17 AM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: swvjdirector

lol your so wrong...

Dude, what are you even arguing about? Gaped has a point; if you start playing Halo 3 well after its inception, you're hardly a veteran. I didn't have my own H3 account until 2009. I wouldn't call myself a veteran. Sure, I've played a lot of games, but it's hardly a drop in the ocean compared to many of the people here. I'm still a 50 and I'm pretty good, but I'm not going to go out of my way to claim that I'm a vet. Gaped and Mythical Wolf have both been playing since the game came out. Why are you challenging the very appropriate use of the term "veteran"? To be honest, you're just making yourself sound butthurt that you didn't start playing when they did.

Director is completely right and this is why you wrong. Playing the game since release and playing 14k mm games means I am way more familiar and better at the game than you. So yes, this is why I used term veteran after the OP first used it.

But you sound.so butthurt that it's clouding your ability to post intelligently

• 12.17.2012 11:24 AM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

Posted by: swvjdirector
Dude, what are you even arguing about? Gaped has a point; if you start playing Halo 3 well after its inception, you're hardly a veteran. I didn't have my own H3 account until 2009.
Not once did I deny the fact, but I never agreed to it.
I wouldn't call myself a veteran. Sure, I've played a lot of games, but it's hardly a drop in the ocean compared to many of the people here. I'm still a 50 and I'm pretty good, but I'm not going to go out of my way to claim that I'm a vet.That's great and all, friend, but what I'm saying is calling yourself a "veteran" is irrelevant. Not saying you are, since you just said the opposite.

Gaped and Mythical Wolf have both been playing since the game came out. Not to sound jerkish, but I don't really care.

Why are you challenging the very appropriate use of the term "veteran"? To be honest, you're just making yourself sound butthurt that you didn't start playing when they did. Ah, but my bum is not bleeding or my ears steaming, just pointing out using the term "veteran" is irrelevant, and in my own personal opinion, silly. I never said it was wrong per see, but irrelevant. It is only a way to categorize people above others, encourage elitism in a way. Stupid in your eyes or not, I don't really care.

• 12.17.2012 12:20 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

Director is completely right and this is why you wrong. Playing the game since release and playing 14k mm games means I am way more familiar and better at the game than you.
Apparently what I said to you flew right over your head. Didn't I say use your brain? That didn't mean letting someone else do it for you.So yes, this is why I used term veteran after the OP first used it.

Like I've said now and in the past, using the term veteran is irrelevant.

But you sound.so butthurt that it's clouding your ability to post intelligentlyBecause using the word butthurt makes you sound like Einstein. I'm surprised you're still that word from years ago, to be honest. When you insult me, or imply to, at least use some creativity next time you post.

• 12.17.2012 12:21 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 4