Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.
  • Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.
  • Pages:
  • of 4
Subject: I, I just love Halo 3.

I see you're a lost cause.

/thread

• 12.21.2012 8:08 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: xx1NSAN1TY

/thread

haha yeah he is, he gets off by trolling on a forum for a game he does not play

• 12.21.2012 10:01 PM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

I came in here wondering how the heck this thread became a hot topic......then I remembered that it was just getting trolled. Disappointment.

• 12.22.2012 10:15 AM PDT

I'm out.

This thread still has nothing on the Squad Battle threads we used to have, needs more people talking -blam!-.

• 12.22.2012 1:56 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Still hasn't told me how being a 50 is relevant in this discussion.

Posted by: II gaped II
Lets other people do the talking for him.

Posted by: swvjdirector
I came in here wondering how the heck this thread became a hot topic......then I remembered that it was just getting trolled. Disappointment.
The only smart one here, or at least the smartest out of the current three.

Its good to be back here. It really is, and its like it hasn't even changed. Oh Halo 3 forum... At least the word "Colonel" hasn't been thrown yet.

• 12.22.2012 1:57 PM PDT

I'm out.

Posted by: CrazyT
Its good to be back here. It really is, and its like it hasn't even changed. Oh Halo 3 forum... At least the word "Colonel" hasn't been thrown yet.

No one is throwing out the word Colonel because you're a Brigadier. Go get a 50.

• 12.22.2012 2:06 PM PDT

I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

Still the best game on Xbox live.

• 12.22.2012 2:06 PM PDT

Still hasn't told me how being a 50 is relevant in this discussion.

Posted by: II gaped II
Lets other people do the talking for him.

The only smart one here, or at least the smartest out of the current three.

Wow, you're still going huh?

• 12.22.2012 2:15 PM PDT

Posted by: Gig4t3ch

No one is throwing out the word Colonel because you're a Brigadier. Go get a 50.

preach

• 12.22.2012 2:16 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Wow, you're still going huh?
Of course I am, I always want to know how being a 50 is relevant. But you already chose to be a troll, so it doesn't matter. Fire away, oh captain!

Go get a 50.
Maybe one day, when its actually important. Until then, learn to say a sentence without mentioning ranks.

• 12.22.2012 3:20 PM PDT

Go get a 50.
Maybe one day, when its actually important. Until then, learn to say a sentence without mentioning ranks.

You're the biggest troll of them all lol. It's always been important. I thought you would know that by now with all the time you spend on these forums haha. Just stop. You keep digging yourself in deeper.

• 12.22.2012 3:33 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

You're the biggest troll of them all lol. It's always been important. I thought you would know that by now with all the time you spend on these forums haha. Just stop. You keep digging yourself in deeper.
Oh my, you're getting quite desperate. If you won't tell how being a 50 is relevant to what both of us were discussing, then you're the lost cause. Continue, my sweet, continue to sidestep. If you cannot provide a valid reason as to how being a 50 is relevant here, all you have to do is say so. Its not hard, I've admitted defeat before, it really isn't.

"If you disagree with me you're a troll." <-- That's you and some others.

• 12.22.2012 3:46 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: x Foman123 x
Posted by: jaythenerdkid
I definitely believe every wildly inflated claim ITT.

Weow kid, do you even lift?

CrazyT why are you arguing so much? Get over it

• 12.22.2012 3:51 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

Posted by: Mike Huntt
CrazyT why are you arguing so much?
Because, this place is dull.

• 12.22.2012 3:53 PM PDT

Like I said.... you're a lost cause

You don't listen to reason....

A 50 MEANS EVERYTHING IN HALO 3.... If you want to be respected as a player you need a 50.

Stop trying so hard, and just admit defeat. LIke you said yourself, it's not hard.

• 12.22.2012 4:05 PM PDT
  •  | 

Real account.

A 50 MEANS EVERYTHING IN HALO 3.... If you want to be respected as a player you need a 50.
Oh my... Well... I can't argue with opinions. What I can say is, is that we weren't talking about Halo 3. I do believe you and I were talking about you quoting Wolf. Which in of itself is quite humorous that it went this far.

Stop trying so hard, and just admit defeat. LIke you said yourself, it's not hard. I see no reason to admit anything to you, just as you insist on making me out in trying hard when you only continue this. Such is the way of a double-edged sword.

I see this will only spiral into nothing more than drivel, if it hasn't gotten there yet (quick note: It has). Thank you, for proving to me that the Halo 3 forum still has its fair share of lolcows for me to milk. That goes for all of you. Arrivederci.

[Edited on 12.22.2012 4:17 PM PST]

• 12.22.2012 4:15 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Please stop feeding this loser of a person crazyt... he's not good at this game or at posting in a forum

• 12.22.2012 6:48 PM PDT

Are we really THIS desperate to define what a Veteran is? Geez, we're all Veterans for playing this game PAST it's heyday. Good work fellows.

• 12.22.2012 11:02 PM PDT

Posted by: jjj205
Man this is a very entertaining thread I guess I better stay here and have fun.

Nice argument BTW.

*grabs popcorn*

Same here.......minus the popcorn.

• 12.22.2012 11:09 PM PDT

It's just like the old days of this forum! We just need a few guys making hacking/host booting threats and somebody who has an uncle who works for Microsoft and we're set!

• 12.23.2012 6:25 AM PDT

You forgot about "my brother who works for Bungee".

• 12.23.2012 6:58 AM PDT

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

You forgot about "my brother who works for Bungee".

Dude! Your brother works at Bungie!?
No Way!

;)

• 12.23.2012 8:18 AM PDT

Artes, Scientia, Veritas

Sapere Aude

"But I do not think we're invincible"

Damn straight.

• 12.23.2012 11:21 AM PDT

LW 50
TS 50
TD 50

It's just like the old days of this forum! We just need a few guys making hacking/host booting threats and somebody who has an uncle who works for Microsoft and we're set!

Too few matchmaking warriors posting links to games where they've beat each other.

Too bad Metahalo got taken down. :/
The gamefinder feature was awesome.

• 12.23.2012 12:37 PM PDT

Posted by: OMG Champi0n

Too few matchmaking warriors posting links to games where they've beat each other.

Too bad Metahalo got taken down. :/
The gamefinder feature was awesome.

I loved Metahalo! It had so many cool features! I assume it's never coming back? Disappointing.

Also, we need someone to say "1v1 me scrub" occasionally.

• 12.23.2012 5:14 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 4