Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Marathon Soundtrack Remastered
  • Subject: The Marathon Soundtrack Remastered
Subject: The Marathon Soundtrack Remastered

So, I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3AXKhBCrU

These guys are going to try and remaster the whole soundtrack if they get enough support from people who want it, does this seem cool to you guys?

• 12.17.2012 2:58 PM PDT

People are sharing it! Excellent! I'm the guy who is running that project. A guy I know told me someone posted it here on the forums. Awesome. I'm glad it's getting around. We're working on the second track btw.

Also, for downloadable versions of songs (And more songs by me), visit yggdrasil.bandcamp.com.

• 12.17.2012 3:31 PM PDT

Just so you know, I also really enjoyed hearing your track.

• 12.17.2012 3:52 PM PDT

Thanks, man. Don't forget to tell your friends lol.

Yes, I am view-whoring a little bit, but the more views, the more motivation I have to finish.

• 12.17.2012 5:09 PM PDT

Hi, I am GrandmasterNinja the founder of a group called The Shadow League.If you are looking for a fun but serious group to join, this is your chance. If you do decide to Join, please PM me back to I can alert the Moderators of a new member. Remember, Honor The Code.

Join Here

BIGDADDY786

Posted by: Keltic Chicken
So, I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3AXKhBCrU

These guys are going to try and remaster the whole soundtrack if they get enough support from people who want it, does this seem cool to you guys?

link'd

• 12.17.2012 11:19 PM PDT

Hi, I am GrandmasterNinja the founder of a group called The Shadow League.If you are looking for a fun but serious group to join, this is your chance. If you do decide to Join, please PM me back to I can alert the Moderators of a new member. Remember, Honor The Code.

Join Here

BIGDADDY786

post this on the community forum! I'm sure MORE people check that forum than this part. They'd enjoy it also. PLEASE continue this project cause you're doing an awesome job!

• 12.17.2012 11:36 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Senior Heroic Member
  • gamertag: Mikal7
  • user homepage:

Ooh, this'll be good.

The Marathon Sound Track was Simple, yet elegant. Epic, but not overpowering; powerful where it matters, in all the right places.

Exactly what game music needs to be. If they can remaster the Marathon OST, then I defintiely would like to hear it.

[Edited on 12.18.2012 8:22 AM PST]

• 12.18.2012 8:18 AM PDT

This isnt a full remaster but its more of a remake i think

its amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdnu_G0rzo

• 12.18.2012 1:40 PM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

I think that was awesome song.

• 12.18.2012 6:36 PM PDT

Wow. This got more publicity than I thought it would.

I don't know if I mentioned it here, but we're working on the second song currently. It should be up within the next few weeks, so make sure to check my YouTube channel or my bandcamp for it.

As for all the positive feedback, thanks a ton, guys.

And that version of Leela was secksy.

• 12.18.2012 11:49 PM PDT

I am open to doing free clan tags for anyone. Contact me on my deviant art profile through a note and NOT on my comments page as they will not be acknowledged.

Click on the "My Homepage" button to be directed to my page.

I so need to get back to this game...

• 12.19.2012 9:01 AM PDT

For more Marathon soundtrack remakes and remixes, check out Craig Hardgrove's and Nick Singer's work. Both are excellent to say the least.

• 12.20.2012 7:34 PM PDT

^They actually were some of my inspiration to go through with the project. Both of them have phenomenal work.

• 12.21.2012 2:09 AM PDT

More of the soundtrack done.

This track is "Fatman"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZM8MG6Yf0

• 01.02.2013 9:46 PM PDT

Join Here

BIGDADDY786

nice!

• 01.03.2013 5:53 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

o hai thr

Wow! Just, wow. I can't wait to add this into my music library!

• 01.07.2013 6:56 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I always said the Marathon threads are phenomenal in this forum.

I just downloaded enough Marathon content to keep me busy for a thousand cycles.

• 01.08.2013 1:32 AM PDT