Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Mostly everyone on this forum is a phony
  • Subject: Mostly everyone on this forum is a phony
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.

Posted by: Timtaztix
yeah this reminds me of the time i got sent to jail for stealing crocs from target becozs i wanted all of the colors because i only got the green wons for my birthday and i wanted more ;)

ok

• 12.21.2012 7:00 PM PST

-blam!- off

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

You being the sole exception, right?

•  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

I hardly know any of you, and any small interaction I had has probably been forgotten by now.

Your a phony.

Posted by: MashterChief117
-blam!- off

Someones butthurt

• 12.21.2012 7:01 PM PST

Dear tomorrow, Find some sensibility, Respond to emotion.
Dear Politician, Define sagacity,
All chances of survival are beginning to diminish.
Comedy is no excuse for our own blasphemies.
Mass media, Mass pessimism, Mass Denial.
My television tells me to panic, but I don't think I'll listen.
The apathetic force us to persevere, with their backwards priorities.

Nope.

Posted by: Troll harder bro

I said "mostly" in the title for a reason. I say what's on my mind. A few others do, too.

But who is phone?

• user homepage:

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."
-Albert Einstein

"To live is the rarest thing in the word. Most people exist, that is all"
-Oscar Wilde

Steam

Posted by: Garem
Not everyone here does this; I am in no way generalizing. And I don't even hate the phonies. I'm just pointing it out, to help them.

Your title reads "Mostly everyone on this forum is a phony" then you claim this?
Mostly everyone leaves a very small percentage left over. Change the title to be a considerably less amount "A lot of people", "A fair few" etc.

[Edited on 12.21.2012 7:03 PM PST]

• 12.21.2012 7:02 PM PST
  • user homepage:

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the alt of Masterchief9095.

he knows too much.

*slit throat hand motion*

• 12.21.2012 7:02 PM PST

Posted by: Halfanhour4
But who is phone?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Do you think spouting a cliched, forced, overused meme will make you cool? Do you think it's witty or something?

• 12.21.2012 7:03 PM PST

I'm going to invade your heart like a barn swallow high on milk chocolate and grandma love.

Fairness is only possible within the limited powers of man. Elsewhere, there is only chance.

Thus I refute thee.

Not me.

• user homepage:

Feet first into hell

None of this applies excluding my jokes at the mayans.

Posted by: jew man man

Not everyone here does this; I am in no way generalizing. And I don't even hate the phonies. I'm just pointing it out, to help them.

Your title reads "Mostly everyone on this forum is a phony" then you claim this?
Mostly everyone leaves a very small percentage left over.

If I was generalizing, it would have been "Everyone on this forum is a phony".

[Edited on 12.21.2012 7:04 PM PST]

I'm an Anarchist. I don't need a government to be a good person, but I'm glad it's here because some of you clearly do.

That is a false observation, OP.

Sure, everybody mimics each other, but then doesn't that establish mimicking as the average way of life and social interaciton, thus making it a legitimate and acceptable way of living?

This is like saying monks are tryhards because of how dedicated they are to whatever it is they do. They're monks - it's what they do. To expect them to do otherwise and maintain monkhood is asinine.

• 12.21.2012 7:04 PM PST

From up here the city lights burn like a thousand miles of fire

You Phail!

I guess saying "on this forum" is redundant. I should say "in global society".

• user homepage:

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been."
-Albert Einstein

"To live is the rarest thing in the word. Most people exist, that is all"
-Oscar Wilde

Steam

If I was generalizing, it would have been "Everyone on this forum is a phony".

Hence I edited my post. Read it.

• 12.21.2012 7:05 PM PST

Nahman Jayden, Eff bee eye. I herd that you're the origammy killah...

Well, that's simply human nature. Once we get an opinion, very little can be done to change it, especially if it's been re-enforced since childhood.

Shakes Magic 8 Ball

At a certain point in your life, you'll wonder why it's even worth it telling people what's wrong with them.

I find it best just to let them fester.

Posted by: Troll harder bro

Lol.

I used to be like the OP, thinking I was better than everyone else. He'll grow out of it once he has to deal with the realities of life.

Posted by: Acres 057
That is a false observation, OP.

Sure, everybody mimics each other, but then doesn't that establish mimicking as the average way of life and social interaciton, thus making it a legitimate and acceptable way of living?

This is like saying monks are tryhards because of how dedicated they are to whatever it is they do. They're monks - it's what they do. To expect them to do otherwise and maintain monkhood is asinine.

I don't have a problem with people who try hard.

I have a problem with people who shift their way of thinking to conform with the way of thinking of others, for the sole reason to be popular. Monks don't do this.

• 12.21.2012 7:06 PM PST