Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: I know this community is small..

░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓░
░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░

But would anyone be interested in seeing some high level gameplay?

I've got a lot of films saved up against some of the top players in the world that I could put on Youtube, but if nobody's interested, I won't bother.

Simple yes/no please. I'm mainly asking because my friend just got a capture card he's itching to try out.

Vid 1: Team Slayer
Vid 2: Doubles: Number 1 Colombian player in the world

[Edited on 01.04.2013 10:34 AM PST]

• 12.23.2012 12:56 AM PDT

Thane and Mordin <3

I say yes :)

• 12.23.2012 2:53 AM PDT

BrAdLeY

Yes if there known pro's or people halo players would have heard of , Why not?

• 12.23.2012 3:01 AM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

yes. and I'll be the judge of high level players :p, jk though.

but i always enjoy high level gameplay so anything is welcome.

What type of card is it?

• 12.23.2012 4:34 AM PDT

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

Yus!

• 12.23.2012 5:46 AM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

Sure! I'm a sucker for entertaining Halo gameplay.

• 12.23.2012 6:21 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Sure, why not.

• 12.23.2012 7:53 AM PDT

yes

• 12.23.2012 9:00 AM PDT

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Yes. Plz let me see the pwnage

• 12.23.2012 10:01 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM YES!!!!!

• 12.23.2012 10:28 AM PDT

Oh yes.

• 12.23.2012 10:34 AM PDT

Posted by: II gaped II

What type of card is it?

Some type of black magic, apparently. I'm not really sure, I'm not into that type of stuff, he was just asked me If I had anything I wanted uploaded to youtube.

Also, would you guys prefer closer games, between two pretty even teams, or games where I absolutely go off, and carry?

Ie, I played the number 1 Columbian player in the world a few days back, and ended up dropping like 20 kills on him/his friend in doubles.

Or a game where I play some players that are close skill-wise, and we win by like a few.

[Edited on 12.23.2012 2:46 PM PST]

• 12.23.2012 2:39 PM PDT

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

Posted by: st3ven9640
Some type of black magic, apparently. I'm not really sure, I'm not into that type of stuff,

I've got a Blackmagic Intensity Pro, it's ace :D

Also, would you guys prefer closer games, between two pretty even teams, or games where I absolutely go off, and carry?

To be honest, both. If they could be titled obviously so I know what I'm going to watch before it starts it would be good.

By the way, if anyone wants anything capping, I can give it a go. I'll be busy the next few days, Christmas and New Year and exams, but after that it should be a pretty quick turnaround.

• 12.23.2012 4:12 PM PDT

Take life easy.

Sure it is :)

• 12.23.2012 8:14 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member
  • gamertag: WjB79
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Frasier Crane
I'm not making excuses. I never claimed to be good. I have never played any colonel better than me though.

Top 1% Overall Player for H3 on Halocharts
50 Team Slayer Gen and BTB 5 Star

it better not be Doubles

if not doubles, yes

• 12.24.2012 1:54 AM PDT

Why don't we just share the hill?

Yea sure why not.

• 12.24.2012 2:20 AM PDT

Name's John. I'm a 21-year-old firefighter/EMT from lolhio who doubles as a die-hard Halo fan. I've been enjoying the franchise since 2001. My favorite iteration of Halo would have to be Halo 2 simply because I never got to experience the joy of a full-on Halo: CE LAN.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Oh yeah, and boot Zome.

Always.

• 12.29.2012 11:41 PM PDT

Friend has his capture card set up, I'll start uploading in the next couple days.

• 12.30.2012 12:39 AM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

What type of card is it?

Some type of black magic, apparently. I'm not really sure, I'm not into that type of stuff, he was just asked me If I had anything I wanted uploaded to youtube.

Ie, I played the number 1 Columbian player in the world a few days back, and ended up dropping like 20 kills on him/his friend in doubles.

Or a game where I play some players that are close skill-wise, and we win by like a few.

I like games where players carry but close games are fun too. Either works for me

• 12.30.2012 3:31 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

What type of card is it?

Either works for me

• 12.30.2012 12:49 PM PDT

Also, is there any particular playlist you guys want to see? I know some people get tired of watching the same old MLG gameplay over and over.

That being said, the first vid will be up tonight.

• 12.30.2012 5:32 PM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

What type of card is it?

Post a mix! All of them are entertaining.

• 12.30.2012 5:38 PM PDT

Link to first video. Should be in HD, but it's apparently still processing right now.

Some Team Slayer gameplay; I was searching 3's and matched some familiar faces, and bad forum players wat.

Next video I post will be against good players, I promise.

[Edited on 12.30.2012 6:56 PM PST]

• 12.30.2012 6:53 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

Link to first video. Should be in HD, but it's apparently still processing right now.

Some Team Slayer gameplay; I was searching 3's and matched some familiar faces, and bad forum players wat.

Next video I post will be against good players, I promise.

yeah those guys weren't very good at all haha seems like your average 50 high team slayer game these days but nonetheless it was entertaining and i appreciate the video :)

• 12.31.2012 1:46 AM PDT

Some Team Slayer gameplay; I was searching 3's and matched some familiar faces, and bad forum players

I was scared it was going to be me :/

• 12.31.2012 6:46 AM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 3