Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: I know this community is small..

░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓░
░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░

Posted by: II gaped II

Posted by: st3ven9640
Link to first video. Should be in HD, but it's apparently still processing right now.

Some Team Slayer gameplay; I was searching 3's and matched some familiar faces, and bad forum players wat.

Next video I post will be against good players, I promise.

yeah those guys weren't very good at all haha seems like your average 50 high team slayer game these days but nonetheless it was entertaining and i appreciate the video :)

Yeah, I decided to upload that one first because Meagss (on the other team) posts on the forums all the time.

All those players are playlist 5 stars with at least 2000 exp on their 50's.

[Edited on 12.31.2012 10:09 AM PST]

• 12.31.2012 10:08 AM PST

Can't believe that guy chased you when you had rockets in green box lmao. They were not playing smart.

• 12.31.2012 12:38 PM PST

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

You should 1v1 me. I believe I'm high level because I average about 20 kills a game.

My GT is cgauthier7304. Add me and message me if you want to play.

• 12.31.2012 12:53 PM PST

I probably won't be on much today, but maybe some other time. Feel free to message me. "Sinnors".

Posted by: cgauthier7304
You should 1v1 me. I believe I'm high level because I average about 20 kills a game.

• 12.31.2012 12:54 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

I'll 1v1 you, message ii vitalshot ii anytime after today.

@steven: That's funny how they have playlist generals yet they play like some colonels I know. Was this recent game play??

• 12.31.2012 2:08 PM PST

@steven: That's funny how they have playlist generals yet they play like some colonels I know. Was this recent game play??

This was like a month prior to H4's release.

• 12.31.2012 5:20 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

This was like a month prior to H4's release.

Haha wow. Hey Steven, would you ever be down to run some ranked with me. All my friends play is social and im looking for a good team mate to run ranked with....

• 01.01.2013 12:50 AM PST
  • gamertag: Meagss
  • user homepage:

I play games for gameplay, not silly gimmicks

H3 MM warrior

Reach S7, 8 and 9 arena warrior.

H4 MM legend

Lol the only one who was playing consistently at that time was Montoya. Hell hadn't played in months, and I just came off another break.

Gaped saying we played like colonels, that's a joke

• 01.01.2013 8:27 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member
  • gamertag: WjB79
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Frasier Crane
I'm not making excuses. I never claimed to be good. I have never played any colonel better than me though.

Top 1% Overall Player for H3 on Halocharts
50 Team Slayer Gen and BTB 5 Star

Yeah don't deny it kid you were playing like a colonel.

• 01.01.2013 11:11 AM PST
  • gamertag: Meagss
  • user homepage:

I play games for gameplay, not silly gimmicks

H3 MM warrior

Reach S7, 8 and 9 arena warrior.

H4 MM legend

Posted by: WjB456

Playing with hell implys chances of winning was low lol. On the other side of the coin, that kid went from being a chubby nerd who hit everyone to a normal functioning member of society after he sold his Xbox.

Also Steven can your cousin put some of m old games on there? I don't know what I have saved anymore but I know I had some good ones pile up

• 01.01.2013 12:26 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Also, is there any particular playlist you guys want to see? I know some people get tired of watching the same old MLG gameplay over and over.

That being said, the first vid will be up tonight.

A mix of Slayer, Doubles, and FFA would be great.

• 01.01.2013 2:33 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: meagsIZbeast
Lol the only one who was playing consistently at that time was Montoya. Hell hadn't played in months, and I just came off another break.

Gaped saying we played like colonels, that's a joke

Lol you charging the same guy with the rockets and dying 3 times like that is why I stated you guys played like colonels. Smart playing would be if you got killed at green box twice with the rockets, don't go charging back, find another way and flank the guy, but your team kept charging the same area

And my comment wasnt fully directed at you

[Edited on 01.01.2013 4:16 PM PST]

• 01.01.2013 3:22 PM PST

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

Also Steven can your cousin put some of m old games on there? I don't know what I have saved anymore but I know I had some good ones pile up

I can if you want. After the 11th I should be able to capture quite a few gameplays a night, if anyone else wants their games recording.

• 01.01.2013 5:16 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: Colossal Dave

I can if you want. After the 11th I should be able to capture quite a few gameplays a night, if anyone else wants their games recording.

I have some good games as well, any chance you could capture some for me Dave?

• 01.01.2013 5:34 PM PST

Posted by: EpicNuffSaid
I say yes :)

• 01.01.2013 5:44 PM PST

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

No problem! As I say, I will be a bit busy for just over a week so the turnaround for the videos might be slower than usual. Shouldn't take too long though!

• 01.01.2013 6:04 PM PST

great gameplay!

If you want to hit me up on xbl i can give you some advice.. i helped a couple of youtube channels hit their big subscribers hit, whats your gt?

• 01.01.2013 6:05 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: Colossal Dave

No problem! As I say, I will be a bit busy for just over a week so the turnaround for the videos might be slower than usual. Shouldn't take too long though!

Cool deal man. Should I recommend the films to you over xbox live or file share them?

• 01.01.2013 7:08 PM PST

Posted by: FearIess
great gameplay!

If you want to hit me up on xbl i can give you some advice.. i helped a couple of youtube channels hit their big subscribers hit, whats your gt?

Sinnors.

It's not my channel, it's my cousins. He wanted some vids to put on his new "gaming" channel so I suggested he upload some of my old h3 vids.

• 01.02.2013 12:03 AM PST

Posted by: War Phoenix 09

Sounds good. I've got some good doubles gameplay saved, but not much for LW (I don't usually save LW gameplay because I don't like watching myself play FFA since a lot of my potential games where I get perfections/other stuff are ruined by kids trading kills and trying to cheat (the thrill of 50 high LW amirite?) but if you'd like to see some strategy, I'll go play some LW in the next few days once my connection is fixed.

[Edited on 01.02.2013 12:08 AM PST]

• 01.02.2013 12:07 AM PST

Wayne Jarvis, Attorney at Law; I have a responsibility to tell you that there is no candy in this office.

Posted by: WjB456
Well said Wubjub

• 01.02.2013 7:41 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Sounds good. I've got some good doubles gameplay saved, but not much for LW (I don't usually save LW gameplay because I don't like watching myself play FFA since a lot of my potential games where I get perfections/other stuff are ruined by kids trading kills and trying to cheat (the thrill of 50 high LW amirite?) but if you'd like to see some strategy, I'll go play some LW in the next few days once my connection is fixed.

Fine by me, it'll be nice to see some new FFA gameplay.

• 01.02.2013 5:29 PM PST

Fine by me, it'll be nice to see some new FFA gameplay.

Doubles gameplay will be up today.

• 01.03.2013 5:19 PM PST

Vid two is up.

• 01.04.2013 10:31 AM PST

Number 1 Colombian player in the world

I'm the best Halo 3 player from my house in the world.

Edit: Good game, how do you like doubles on Citadel? I think it is one of the better maps for 2v2s.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 11:10 AM PST]

• 01.04.2013 11:08 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3