Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Subject: I know this community is small..
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: I know this community is small..
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Good s.hit Steven keep up the good work.

• 01.04.2013 11:12 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Randy Warriors, kid.

>I think this belongs in the classifieds
>Reported

HONORABLE MEMBER LETS GOOOOOO

[Edited on 01.04.2013 11:25 AM PST]

• 01.04.2013 11:25 AM PST

░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓░
░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░

I was legendary until I got warned for calling European players bad.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 12:03 PM PST]

• 01.04.2013 12:03 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

nice video steven, good gameplay!

• 01.05.2013 3:25 AM PST

50 in MLG,LW,TS,TD,TSN,TSW
Awesome sig done by Smyf

LiFe ChEcK kids

Also, for mac KiDzzz

Good gameplay
Not as good as me
but good, indeed

• 01.05.2013 3:41 AM PST

Posted by: I BROWN T3ARS I
Good gameplay
Not as good as me
but good, indeed

Add me keed.

• 01.05.2013 4:01 PM PST

In memory of those fallen in the defense of Earth and her colonies.

March 3, 2553

Yeah. I played high level most other days though :p

• 01.05.2013 4:45 PM PST

This is why I'm not playing LW.

high jitter = huge lag spikes = impossible to melee anyone. That's the best it's been in a while.

• 01.06.2013 1:27 AM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: st3ven9640

high jitter = huge lag spikes = impossible to melee anyone. That's the best it's been in a while.

-blam!- lone wolves, i'm a 49 in that -blam!- and the mass amounts of foreign connection in that is stopping me from my 50 for the reasons you mentioned

• 01.06.2013 4:34 AM PST

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

Posted by: II gaped II
foreign connection

Your connection is foreign for them. If someone has an overall better connection, why not make them host? Sure it might not be as good for you, but if they had to play on your host it would be even worse for them.

• 01.06.2013 10:54 AM PST

Play me on LAN kid.

• 01.06.2013 4:42 PM PST

Black Ops 2 I run two accounts warmup only at 1.97kdr...real is at 3.77. i'm in master division 4 league play. pm 4 clan inv...must have 2.5 kdr or better

Number 1 Colombian player in the world
*stops reading* loljk

• 01.06.2013 10:00 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: Colossal Dave
foreign connection

Your connection is foreign for them. If someone has an overall better connection, why not make them host? Sure it might not be as good for you, but if they had to play on your host it would be even worse for them.

True but I was referring to mexican players when I said foreign, and they lag and make the game laggy all the time. I dont really have any problems with uk, nz and aussie connection unless I have problems killing the whole team

• 01.07.2013 12:13 AM PST

-blam!- lone wolves, i'm a 49 in that -blam!- and the mass amounts of foreign connection in that is stopping me from my 50 for the reasons you mentioned

I actually like the playlist when I'm not lagging. I got another LW 50 today.

• 01.07.2013 10:21 PM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

IMO, they should have taken the playlist out of rotation years ago... It's nothing but bad kids stealing kills and players getting spawn killed. The playlist actually takes little to no skill at all

• 01.08.2013 2:03 AM PST

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

IMO, they should have taken the playlist out of rotation years ago... It's nothing but bad kids stealing kills and players getting spawn killed. The playlist actually takes little to no skill at all

I think they have to have it in because of some achievements (?). I played for a couple of hours and got no boosters, which really surprised me - I didn't play a single objective game though which probably helped.

It does take skill, just a different kind of skill haha. Choosing who and when to shoot is like the FFA equivalent of teamshotting in a team game. I would agree that the best Lone Wolves player is a worse all round player than the guys playing high level team games though.

• 01.08.2013 4:36 AM PST

LW 50
TS 50
TD 50

Trolling?

LW would be a good playlist if they took out all the BS gametypes, i.e. hill, oddball, swords and preferably ar starts as well.

MLG FFA was a sick playlist too, too bad no-one played it.

• 01.08.2013 4:44 AM PST

I run Skirmish!!!

Posted by: OMG Champi0n

Trolling?

LW would be a good playlist if they took out all the BS gametypes, i.e. hill, oddball, swords and preferably ar starts as well.

MLG FFA was a sick playlist too, too bad no-one played it.

Yeah mlg ffa was sick and I would like lone wolves and think it would be good if it was slayer and snipes gametypes only. The reason I complain is because objective is pointless in lone wolves

[Edited on 01.08.2013 12:58 PM PST]

• 01.08.2013 12:57 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3