Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Poll [3 votes]: Do you have all achievements yet?
  • Poll [3 votes]: Do you have all achievements yet?
Subject: Do you have all achievements yet?

Poll: Do you have all achievements yet?  [closed]
Yes:  33%
(1 Votes)
No:  67%
(2 Votes)
Total Votes: 3

I do. Finished in August.

• 12.31.2012 4:32 AM PDT

I am the Thorian, known as Species 37 to you people. I am an ancient sentient plant that is fifty thousand years old. My ability to hibernate for thousands of years makes my real age impossible to guess though you are welcome to try.

Personally I don't give a flying monkeys about online achievements, especially the Halo: Reach ones.

• 12.31.2012 4:34 AM PDT

Ages ago. Though I've stopped caring for achievements ever since. I just play the game. A lot more enjoyable.

[Edited on 12.31.2012 4:34 AM PST]

• 12.31.2012 4:34 AM PDT

State: Pennsylvania.
County: Warren.
I graduated from high school on June-11-2011. I'm 19 right now. I'm turning 20 in December. I like playing video games, and board games. I like reading Sci-Fi, and World War II novels, and what not.

"There is nothing better in the world than being better at a video game than someone else....oh wait"

I have all the original ones. I just need about 5 of the DLC ones. Which are nearly imposable to get.

• 12.31.2012 4:58 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Yup, Reach is the only game where I've gotten every achievement. I plan to do the same for Halo 4.

• 12.31.2012 5:50 AM PDT

I have all that I can get with the map packs I have. I don't have anniversary or defiant maps.

• 01.03.2013 3:40 PM PDT

GT: j0sh291
"Gentlemen. I be placed at a bewilderment. There I were, resting, when I hear a frightful row on deck. What be that first mate?"
-"Mutiny. And what fate befalls mutineers? I think we know the answer to that, don't we? Mutineers...HANG!!!"

Twitter:@j0sh291
Follower of Christ!

][-][ //-\\ ][_ ((_))

Yep, I got them before 343i decided to remove DLC playlists.

• 01.03.2013 3:52 PM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Posted by: BerzerkCommando
I have all the original ones. I just need about 5 of the DLC ones. Which are nearly impossible to get.
I wish DLC content got its own playlist back.

• 01.04.2013 12:13 PM PDT

Posted by: FatherlyNick
Im the flood's underground member.

Ah, who am i kidding, we are all basement dwellers...

- random Floodian truest words ever

I can't stand the game long enough to get all of them

• 01.04.2013 1:53 PM PDT

Immortality: A toy which people cry for, And on their knees apply for, Dispute, contend and lie for, And if allowed Would be right proud Eternally to die for.

I have all of the original ones but only a handful of the new(ish) ones.

• 01.04.2013 4:54 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Yes, got all the achievements the week before Halo 4 came out. The DLC ones were a -blam!- though.

• 01.04.2013 5:50 PM PDT

Been with Bungie since 1996, and no plans of leaving.

The only ones I don't have is all the legendary achievements. I probably won't ever get them

• 01.08.2013 7:35 AM PDT

Been with Bungie since 1996, and no plans of leaving.

Posted by: I AM THOR
Yes, got all the achievements the week before Halo 4 came out. The DLC ones were a -blam!- though.
gotta agree with that

• 01.08.2013 7:36 AM PDT