Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: I have a feeling that the emptiness of the playlists is only temporary
  • Subject: I have a feeling that the emptiness of the playlists is only temporary
Subject: I have a feeling that the emptiness of the playlists is only temporary

I'm thinking that the main reason why the Halo 3 playlists died down is because of the fact that Halo 4 came out. As soon as people get tired of Halo 4, the playlists will make a comeback. We all hope, anyway.

• 12.31.2012 6:49 AM PDT

Sorry mate, but there's a higher chance of people going to other games instead of returning to game that's nearing it's grave.

Halo 3s time is sadly over. There's more games popular FPSs to play now compered to five years ago.

I love Halo 3 and have spent most of my time playing it but now I prefer to play other games (BF3, BFBC2 and Reach).

[Edited on 01.01.2013 6:01 AM PST]

• 12.31.2012 7:28 AM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

I can't even believe I'm saying this, but Wolf is right. I'm sure people will leave H4, but I doubt they'll come back to Halo 3 either.

• 12.31.2012 7:53 AM PDT

Oh c'mon, you haven't seen Team Fortress 2?

• 12.31.2012 10:06 AM PDT

BrAdLeY

Thats what I'm hoping for too.

• 01.01.2013 3:10 AM PDT

Fiction has to be plausible. Reality is under no such constraint

Wolf is prob right but one things for sure that Halo will always have a dedicated number of supporters and players as does Halo 2
(all 23 of them)

H3 seems to always have at least 3000 people on it which is enough for a bit of BR fun

• 01.01.2013 5:32 AM PDT

I can't wait for the day my hustle game don't gotta start this way.
AIM - c.ommview
Skype - Residue

I've found games easily the last couple of days in the social playlists, and I know you can get games in high level snipers, slayer and doubles.

• 01.01.2013 7:49 AM PDT

Posted by: Commview

Only because people are on holiday. Once the people return to normal life, the game will drop once again.

Enjoy it while you can.

• 01.01.2013 8:00 AM PDT

I can't wait for the day my hustle game don't gotta start this way.
AIM - c.ommview
Skype - Residue

I've been watching H3 streams since the start of December, and people were finding games quickly, I don't know when the holidays start in America though.

• 01.01.2013 8:19 AM PDT

░▓░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓░
░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░░░░░▓░
░▓░░░▓░▓░░░▓░▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Posted by: Commview

Only because people are on holiday. Once the people return to normal life, the game will drop once again.

Enjoy it while you can.

Holidays are over, and MLG is increasing in population.

• 01.04.2013 2:17 AM PDT

-blam!- Was that actually blammed out? Or did I just type it? You'll never know.

I have a feeling that it isn't.

• 01.04.2013 4:32 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

english is not my first language ;)

been here since 2006

Posted by: feedthefishy
Thats what I'm hoping for too.

• 01.04.2013 5:28 AM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Posted by: swvjdirector
I can't even believe I'm saying this, but Wolf is right. I'm sure people will leave H4, but I doubt they'll come back to Halo 3 either.

• 01.04.2013 12:15 PM PDT