Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Poll [19 votes]: Are you a team player or a lone wolf?
  • Poll [19 votes]: Are you a team player or a lone wolf?
Subject: Are you a team player or a lone wolf?
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Poll: Are you a team player or a lone wolf?  [closed]
Team Player:  32%
(6 Votes)
Lone Wolf:  68%
(13 Votes)
Total Votes: 19

While you're playing Halo 3, and you're in a team game, do you prefer to stick with your team or go off on your own? Normally, I would go about my business by myself, and occasional follow a teammate. Even when I'm playing with friends, I often go off on my own unless I have to stick with the team.

• 01.01.2013 2:06 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing"

Team player.

• 01.01.2013 2:18 PM PDT

I am the Thorian, known as Species 37 to you people. I am an ancient sentient plant that is fifty thousand years old. My ability to hibernate for thousands of years makes my real age impossible to guess though you are welcome to try.

It all depends on who I have on my team, what map I am on and what weapons I have.

• 01.01.2013 2:20 PM PDT

Lone Wolf. I prefer to do things my way.

• 01.01.2013 2:32 PM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

Teamwork wins games against better players with worse teamwork. It's a big deal in Halo.

• 01.01.2013 3:05 PM PDT
  • gamertag: sm3NNz
  • user homepage:

Lone wolf! unless im with friend's that are good at the game then we work together

• 01.01.2013 3:31 PM PDT

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

If I'm just relaxing then lone wolf, if I really want to win and it's against good players I will definitely work with the team.

• 01.01.2013 5:10 PM PDT
  • gamertag: Meagss
  • user homepage:

I play games for gameplay, not silly gimmicks

H3 MM warrior

Reach S7, 8 and 9 arena warrior.

H4 MM legend

If you say lone wolf, you are bad.

On that note though, calling yourself one thing limits you. You dont have to suck individually to be a team player, and likewise if you have a good shot, that doesnt mean you should be a bad team player.

• 01.01.2013 10:56 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Posted by: meagsIZbeastI'll assume you're a mixed player, then.

• 01.02.2013 3:44 AM PDT

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space." -Johnny Cash

I'll stick with my team when it's necessary. Other than that, I'll always be off on my own.

• 01.02.2013 7:36 AM PDT

BrAdLeY

Lone wolf "D

• 01.02.2013 1:11 PM PDT