Halo 2 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo 2 XBC
  • Subject: Halo 2 XBC
Subject: Halo 2 XBC

Name's John. I'm a 21-year-old firefighter/EMT from lolhio who doubles as a die-hard Halo fan. I've been enjoying the franchise since 2001. My favorite iteration of Halo would have to be Halo 2 simply because I never got to experience the joy of a full-on Halo: CE LAN.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Oh yeah, and boot Zome.

How is it compared to XBL and how would one go about setting it up? I see differing directions on Google.

• 01.01.2013 4:04 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

are using an Xbox 360 S or the original Xbox 360? i tried connecting to them when the Xbox 360 S was released but it didn't support built in Wi-Fi at them time (November 2010)

• 01.01.2013 4:54 PM PST

"I'll tell you right now, if you ever see someone called ll wa1do ll... leave the game immediately. My friend knows him, I've been in his party a few times, do not mess with this guy. From what I've heard, he's the real deal. I also heard someone made a guy named Wa2do (similar to his name) and then he hacked that guy and boosted off his level." -From Minou on Bungie.net

Most of the people playing H2 are foreigners so the connection can end up being pretty bad sometimes. But it's still fun once you find a decent host or host one yourself. It's free and fairly easy to setup.

[Edited on 01.02.2013 2:20 AM PST]

• 01.02.2013 2:19 AM PST

Name's John. I'm a 21-year-old firefighter/EMT from lolhio who doubles as a die-hard Halo fan. I've been enjoying the franchise since 2001. My favorite iteration of Halo would have to be Halo 2 simply because I never got to experience the joy of a full-on Halo: CE LAN.

Oh yeah, and boot Zome.

Posted by: path1k
are using an Xbox 360 S or the original Xbox 360? i tried connecting to them when the Xbox 360 S was released but it didn't support built in Wi-Fi at them time (November 2010)

I'd be using a Xbox 360 Elite.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 12:36 PM PST]

• 01.04.2013 12:33 PM PST

Make sure your all setup right and then try to find a decent host. Then it's pretty fun.

• 01.05.2013 3:44 PM PST

This is actually the stupidest thing ever posted on B.net:

Posted by: the omega man117
Why does everyone hate Halo 2? Maybe its because its the worst game ever next to mario.

Posted by: l bAlleRliCoius
Most of the people playing H2 are foreigners so the connection can end up being pretty bad sometimes. But it's still fun once you find a decent host or host one yourself. It's free and fairly easy to setup.

Pretty much this. In my opinion, it isn't really worth setting up nowadays. If you want to get your H2 multiplayer fix, then go for it, but it cannot be compared to the XBL days.

• 01.05.2013 7:55 PM PST

Oh yeah, and boot Zome.

Posted by: Super PolarBear
Posted by: l bAlleRliCoius

Pretty much this. In my opinion, it isn't really worth setting up nowadays. If you want to get your H2 multiplayer fix, then go for it, but it cannot be compared to the XBL days.

Then I suppose its best that Halo 2 remains undefiled in my memories.

• 01.06.2013 1:24 AM PST

Posted by: Primum Agmen
A tosser is the same as a wanker. To toss oneself off is to fondle the trouser weasel.

Current Gamertag:
JesusWasAHindu

It's custom games only, usually mlg on Lockout can is fun for a while because of the nostalgia but it wears off since there are not enough people to play on the great maps such as Waterworks.

• 01.06.2013 7:26 AM PST