Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: God damn credit ban
  • Subject: God damn credit ban
Subject: God damn credit ban

Right, so I play tach and my little brother signs in as a guest sometimes, he dies so much it's not funny, game after game, so I realise the system might of bought I was trying to boost Someone (he gets no kills) that's understandable it's an anti boosting thing, but the first time I got credit ban for 24 hours I've been told by other people that the second offence is 2 weeks? I just want to confirm this and rage like a mofo if its true. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Cheers :)

• 01.03.2013 2:00 PM PST

State: Pennsylvania.
County: Warren.
I graduated from high school on June-11-2011. I'm 19 right now. I'm turning 20 in December. I like playing video games, and board games. I like reading Sci-Fi, and World War II novels, and what not.

"There is nothing better in the world than being better at a video game than someone else....oh wait"

It's ironic you made a thread about trolls.

• 01.03.2013 2:06 PM PST

Why can't people just answer, instead of posting unnecessary things.

• 01.03.2013 2:12 PM PST

I intend to live forever, or die trying,

so far, so good.

If you don't do it again, you should be fine.

Maybe play as your little brother, to make sure he does get a few kills. but your better if he didn't play, and you would get more credits anyway.

• 01.03.2013 2:25 PM PST

Posted by: THOMSY99
If you don't do it again, you should be fine.

Maybe play as your little brother, to make sure he does get a few kills. but your better if he didn't play, and you would get more credits anyway.

Thank you, at least there's on person with common sense on the forums :)

• 01.03.2013 3:32 PM PST

lol

• 01.03.2013 3:39 PM PST