Halo 2 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Can you play Halo 2 Limited Edition on xbox 360?
  • Subject: Can you play Halo 2 Limited Edition on xbox 360?
Subject: Can you play Halo 2 Limited Edition on xbox 360?

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Just wondering.

On the Xbox 360 Elite, not the new one, the old one.

• 01.04.2013 9:27 AM PST

Yep. I have the old old xbox360, and it works fine.

• 01.04.2013 8:23 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Oh Yes!

Yes, but Live still wouldn't work.

• 01.04.2013 8:42 PM PST

"I'll tell you right now, if you ever see someone called ll wa1do ll... leave the game immediately. My friend knows him, I've been in his party a few times, do not mess with this guy. From what I've heard, he's the real deal. I also heard someone made a guy named Wa2do (similar to his name) and then he hacked that guy and boosted off his level." -From Minou on Bungie.net

I'm pretty sure the Limited Edition has the same game disc as the regular editions.

• 01.07.2013 9:49 PM PST

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space." -Johnny Cash

You can play any original Xbox game on any version of the Xbox 360. However, Xbox Live won't be available on any original Xbox game no matter what kind of Xbox you use.

• 01.08.2013 5:51 AM PST

Posted by: OMARRCHR
You can play any original Xbox game on the Xbox 360.

Not true.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 7:25 AM PST]

• 01.08.2013 7:23 AM PST