Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Why do people come here to hate on Reach?
  • Subject: Why do people come here to hate on Reach?
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Why do people come here to hate on Reach?

Been with Bungie since 1996, and no plans of leaving.

some people just like to troll. IMO reach is great, no hating here

• 01.08.2013 7:39 AM PST

Survive until the red dawn rises, when we have spilled the blood of our enemies.

do not judge my intelligence, I am no simpleton. You have no idea who the hell I am, neither do you have a clue who I am. Keep your dirty mouth shut, were hear to discuss Halo 4 and Reach. Not whether you decided to let your crotch breathe after shaving it because of your crabs.

Come on, get over yourself and this petty back and forth.

• 01.08.2013 8:46 AM PST

Posted by: Ghost 4119

If you get upset easily (sounds like you do), the Reach forum is not for you.

• 01.08.2013 9:02 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I do not want to stop asking. I do not ask to stop wanting.

I didn't think it was possible, but these forums have degenerated into something worse than even the original Reach forums.

• 01.08.2013 9:05 AM PST

Posted by: Tom T
Prolonged exposure to this forum is bad for your health.

Posted by: aBIueBooksheIf
because I like pen­is.

source

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Posted by: Ghost 4119

If you get upset easily (sounds like you do), the internet is not for you.

ftfy

• 01.08.2013 9:27 AM PST

Ohai, I'm Loscocco (pronounced Loss-cocoa). I'm a college student (computer science major), 3D animator, and long-time Halo player.

Posted by: Oh GodLike One
Posted by: Mikelp_1
Posted by: Oh Knowing One
Halo 4 is better than reach

GodLike pls. Reach is teh best.

Were not quoting that post again are we ... poor ghost will get confused with that level of double entendre.

It's not a quote; it's a fact.

• 01.08.2013 10:19 AM PST

Survive until the red dawn rises, when we have spilled the blood of our enemies.

pardon me for my eruption. I'm not usually this angry. Just when people intentionally bad-mouth things that forums are dedicated to by going on them and talking about how bad it really is.

I do apologize for my rant, but I do believe that Oh GodLike One deserved what they got. Sorry but my mind is made up on that.

I don't want to get into an argument with anyone else.

I just wish that some people could actually (once in a while) post something that has nothing to do with the Halo: Reach vs. Halo: 4 cleave in the community.

I just want to get along, and by all means, express your feelings on Reach, but it you do it in a way which is condescending to others, just don't.

I realize that I do contradict myself by saying that. With all the things I have said, but still. The Bungie community needs to find something else to talk about.

• 01.08.2013 10:21 AM PST

The Fight is Finished and the Road to Recon is behind !

I went back a couple times to compare it to Halo 4.

I'm still amazed to as how much better the netcode is on Reach. I consistently find better connection games than in 4.

• 01.08.2013 10:58 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3