Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo 3 ForumTourney (If interested please reply, hasn't started...
  • Subject: Halo 3 ForumTourney (If interested please reply, hasn't started...
Subject: Halo 3 ForumTourney (If interested please reply, hasn't started...

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Maybe all the trash talking from the last post I made on this forum can be settled here.....

1.) Double Elimination Format

2.) Random selection for matches, although you can request a match with another player.

3.) A bracket will be made after enough people have entered.

4.) To enter post your gamertag, if enough people enter I will ether send you a PM on B.NEt or on XBL to tell you who you are playing.

5.) Map selection is decided between the combatants.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 4:11 PM PST]

• 01.04.2013 4:10 PM PST

Nah.

• 01.04.2013 4:53 PM PST
  • gamertag: Meagss
  • user homepage:

I play games for gameplay, not silly gimmicks

H3 MM warrior

Reach S7, 8 and 9 arena warrior.

H4 MM legend

Lol

If you want to 1v1 someone, just send them a message. I'm not going to waste my time in a tournament with kids who aren't good.

Especially if I'm getting nothing for it

• 01.04.2013 7:25 PM PST

Someone I know recently asked me to join a site like that, I've lost every skngle time. Maybe try it for yourself, it's Legit50.com - You put in your gamertag at register and create a password for yourseld on the website.

• 01.06.2013 9:57 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

overqualified sorry

• 01.06.2013 10:19 AM PST