Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Tip of the Spear- UNSC Saratoga Missing?
  • Subject: Tip of the Spear- UNSC Saratoga Missing?
Subject: Tip of the Spear- UNSC Saratoga Missing?

So the other day I decided to try to get out of the Spire's shield with the banshee. No big deal, its been done before. In my journey I visited the Grafton and Saratoga (the two frigates providing support). The next day I decided to show a friend the way out and I made an interesting observation, the Saratoga had mysteriously vanished. Now my Halo history is not perfect, but I recall that the Saratoga remains with the Grafton thru this battle. I don't remember it EVER deciding to just up and leave. And i sure as hell dont know how you lose a frigate.

SO now on to the discussion...

Has anyone else encountered this before?

If anyone knows the reason this can happen, enlighten me.
(i.e. Glitch, storyline, E Egg)

If anyone is interested in helping my quest to solve "The Mystery of the Missing 'toga" I can give details on what I did when this happened.

• 01.05.2013 5:59 AM PST

Halo Tricker

I video is always helpful.

But I think what you did was left the map before the Ship spawned. I believe when you cross a certain point on the Spire Loadzone it loads it so you probably didn't cross the trigger. But scavenge through theater to show us.

Also did you complete the mission in the end and the Ship wasn't there in the cutscene? If that was the case, then I have no clue.

• 01.06.2013 3:43 PM PST