Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Poll [22 votes]: Will you be playing?
  • Poll [22 votes]: Will you be playing?
Subject: Will you be playing?

Poll: Will you be playing?  [closed]
Yes! And I'm telling everyone!:  36%
(8 Votes)
Maybe/not for the whole time. We'll see. :  32%
(7 Votes)
Prior obligations/sold the game/don't have XBL/etc:  9%
(2 Votes)
Nah, just not feeling it.:  5%
(1 Votes)
No, it's a bad plan and you're a bad person.:  18%
(4 Votes)
Total Votes: 22

Folks, there's another Repopulate Halo 3 event going down, this time called "The Great Journey".

Feb 1-3, all day, every day.

Please bump this, spread the word, etc. The last event (Repopulate Halo 3, on April 7) was pretty awesome - almost every game I played had at least one person with the embalm, most more - but a ton of people came forwards after the event saying they hadn't ever heard about it, or forgot, or whatever. We don't want that to happen again. So please, keep it fresh in everyone's mind. And - play Halo 3!

More information/discussion:

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/160esp/the_great_halo_3 _reddit_exodus/

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/160k0m/the_halo_3_gre at_journey_one_last_weekend_of_halo/

Never forget.

edit: -blam!-, I messed up the title somehow. It's supposed to be "The Great Journey". Oh well.

[Edited on 01.05.2013 3:21 PM PST]

• 01.05.2013 3:16 PM PDT

I hate to be a dick but these "repopulate Halo 3" events always fail. People take part in that event for the one day then they go back to whatever they were playing. If people don't feel like playing Halo 3 then you can't force them.

Death is inevitable. It's silly and stupid to think you can stop something from dying.

• 01.05.2013 3:37 PM PDT

I run Skirmish!!!

I'm on a couple days a week, so I'll certainly be on during those times

• 01.05.2013 6:52 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

Real account.

Join me as we make new friends from different communities!

If you assign every letter of the alphabet a number, a is 1, b is 2, etc., and you take all of the values of the word "MATH", and add them, you get 42. So math is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Not gonna happen.

• 01.05.2013 6:54 PM PDT

BrAdLeY

Sure why not

• 01.06.2013 6:13 AM PDT

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

Same emblem as last time?

• 01.06.2013 10:38 AM PDT

"What are we holding on to, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

Yeah, I'll be participating. I'll have coursework though, so maybe not the whole time.

Posted by: Colossal Dave
Same emblem as last time?

What did it look like again? Was it just a cyan 3, or what? I can't remember, since it was early last year.

• 01.06.2013 10:47 AM PDT

I changed usernames to match my gamertag. My original account, wambo114, was created when I got xbox live. I'm a 2007 kid really!

wambo114: Member Since: 11.09.2007

youtube.com/user/wambo114

Posted by: swvjdirector
What did it look like again? Was it just a cyan 3, or what? I can't remember, since it was early last year.

Blue 3, with "display" background I think. I'll mess around and recognise it when I see it.

• 01.06.2013 10:50 AM PDT

The Internet is an empowerment tool that's agnostic; it doesn't care about race, gender, or age.

Mostly like won't.

• 01.06.2013 11:46 AM PDT

Posted by: Mythical Wolf
I hate to be a dick but these "repopulate Halo 3" events always fail. People take part in that event for the one day then they go back to whatever they were playing. If people don't feel like playing Halo 3 then you can't force them.

Death is inevitable. It's silly and stupid to think you can stop something from dying.

It doesn't mean you can't try to get a day or two of full playlists. I don't think anyone expects them to stay afterward. But it's good to know that on these 3 days there will be more activity than usual.

• 01.06.2013 1:20 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Rocketman287
I don't think anyone expects them to stay afterward.

Actually, they do. That's the whole point of it.

• 01.06.2013 1:35 PM PDT