Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: Having to read the books to understand the game is a bad idea.
  • Subject: Having to read the books to understand the game is a bad idea.
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Having to read the books to understand the game is a bad idea.
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Deva Path

Posted by: DecepticonCobra

We are all going to get banned aren't we?

Posted by: Najar
Posted by: grey101
I don't know a single large universe that has every little thing explained in the games or enough for books or other media to be redundant. The only "large" universe i can think of that doesn't have any additional media is Fallout.

FPS cannot keep everything into the games as the story will always be compromised for fun. Not to mention the game would have to have like over 30 hours of content which wouldn't make it a FPS.

Oh! shut up, you know OP is right.

Um i honestly don't. dev's this day's already have enough content that doesn't make it into the game, I would prefer them to work on the game then sitting and pretty much handing the universe to somebody that is still going to say the universe sucks.

• 01.07.2013 3:00 AM PDT

"So- So this means Im just going to be miserable for the rest of time?!"

"No. This means that you have to live life to the fullest. You have one life, live it well. Make sure you die without regrets. Get a new life, new mate, new family. You, out of all people, don't deserve a terrible fate of misery like that. Having nothing to look forward to is good. It makes sure you want to keep on going. Living is a right, not a privilege."

Posted by: ajw34307

Posted by: TH3_AV3NG3R

I don't know a single large universe that has every little thing explained in the games or enough for books or other media to be redundant.

Mass Effect.

Each game is 20+ hours long and it's not an FPS, it has the capacity to do that.
Still counts, he said single large universe, not 5+ hour FPS universe.

• 01.07.2013 7:25 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Deva Path

Posted by: DecepticonCobra

We are all going to get banned aren't we?

Posted by: XB Fighter

Posted by: ajw34307

Posted by: TH3_AV3NG3R

I don't know a single large universe that has every little thing explained in the games or enough for books or other media to be redundant.

Mass Effect.

Each game is 20+ hours long and it's not an FPS, it has the capacity to do that.
Still counts, he said single large universe, not 5+ hour FPS universe.

That was the extension of when i brought up RTS games. Even then Mass effect still has other media so it is voided.

Fallout would be a good example but then again they are an RPG. Even command and conquer has media.

• 01.07.2013 10:50 AM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2