Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie's Fridge
  • Subject: Bungie's Fridge
  • Pages:
  • of 4
Subject: Bungie's Fridge

Just dance 4- Lindsey Stirling

Dead-body-ologist at The U.S. Army 18th Medical Command

What do you suppose they have in it? Is it frozen Pizza? A turkey? A dog's head in a jar?

In this thread you are in charge of stocking Bungie's fridge, what do you put in it?

• 01.06.2013 6:48 PM PST

@spawn031

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories." John Williams

Steak.

• 01.06.2013 6:53 PM PST

bad employees

• 01.06.2013 6:55 PM PST

I am never late,Nor am I early; I arrive precisely when I mean to.
Also
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick -Potatoes!-... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Check out this Thread on how to help new members here on Bungie.net

Everything you wish you could have at your work or wherever you live even...

• 01.06.2013 7:02 PM PST

Lots and lots of alcohol.

• 01.06.2013 7:03 PM PST

Questions lead to learning, learning leads to kowledge, knowledge leads to understanding, understanding leads to peace.

"I would kill to get a killionaire... 10 times... digitally."

Jerome.

*OpensFridge*
"Surprise!"
*Smack*

[Edited on 01.06.2013 7:05 PM PST]

• 01.06.2013 7:04 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Umm.. Pizza leftovers?

• 01.06.2013 7:05 PM PST

real gamertag is mvyorkie009

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1169280822&v=wall& amp;story_fbid=133425540008015&r833fa4ca&m_sess=1h8bm 6-msvlrePs&rb9441a98#!/profile.php?id=630409792
yorkie

Posted by: spawn031
Steak.

i was really expecting to see the picture of the fridge filled up with steaks from bungie vs the world
yorkie

• 01.06.2013 7:11 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Exalted Unexplainable Member

Some people's lunch, leftover pizza, beverages, ice-cream, Ling-Ling's head.

• 01.06.2013 7:12 PM PST

Perpetual Ninja in training.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

DMH

Los Paranoias

always need more rum

• 01.06.2013 7:40 PM PST

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Lots of drinks, probably a lot of steak and other meats, and leftover pizza.
That sounds like food that would be commonly eaten over there anyways.

• 01.06.2013 7:50 PM PST

Non facete nobis calcitrare vestrvm perinaevm.

Posted by: Achronos
You imply a level of control over Halo: Reach matchmaking that we no longer have. Or, in your vernacular, it isn't our shiznit anymore.

Active 9/1/11, Heroic 12/25/12

Turkey.

• 01.06.2013 7:54 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Do you like Yax? I do.

Ling-ling.

• 01.06.2013 7:55 PM PST

Just dance 4- Lindsey Stirling

Dead-body-ologist at The U.S. Army 18th Medical Command

Posted by: Kr1egerdude
Turkey.
I love that video!

• 01.06.2013 8:16 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Marvelous Bauble

We have several fridges. There's all kinds of soda, water, beer, energy drinks, milk, coconut water, muscle milk (for the bros), string cheese, beer, babel cheese, carrot sticks, fruit cups, beer, yogurt, snap peas, beer, and plenty of room for lunches brought from home and leftovers. And beer.

• 01.06.2013 8:37 PM PST
  • user homepage:

getting a bit thirsty now

• 01.06.2013 8:38 PM PST

Posted by: urk
We have several fridges. There's all kinds of soda, water, beer, energy drinks, milk, coconut water, muscle milk (for the bros), string cheese, beer, babel cheese, carrot sticks, fruit cups, beer, yogurt, snap peas, beer, and plenty of room for lunches brought from home and leftovers. And beer.

Any beer?

• 01.06.2013 8:38 PM PST

@JosephBiwald
View my Art

Per Audacia Ad Astra

Beer

• 01.06.2013 8:39 PM PST

1.) "Crack In Time" - Louder Production Music
2.) "Agressive Sucks" - Moss Landing
3.) Custom Version of "Meet Oscar" - Louder Productions Music
4.) "Behind You Rise" - Distortion Music
5.) "Aurora" - Mark Petrie
6.) "Surge Down - Audio Machine

OH MY GOD SOONTM IS TOMORROW URK JUST CONFIRMED IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Disregard Females, acquire currency.

You guys should start brewing your own beer.

I am never late,Nor am I early; I arrive precisely when I mean to.
Also
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick -Potatoes!-... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Check out this Thread on how to help new members here on Bungie.net

I counted beer 5 times in one sentence... Haha thats good to know though if I ever got to work there or even some day visit. ;-) Sounds amazing.

[Edited on 01.06.2013 8:40 PM PST]

Owning Noobs Since 05

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Jim Harkins

#Jelly

• 01.06.2013 8:40 PM PST

My first account is T1d3, if you are trying to contact that account please contact this one instead.

Yes I am a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide, and no I am not a ban wagon fan.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, unless the cover has bacon on it, then it is a good book." -Me

Posted by: Kr1egerdude
Turkey.

HOW have I not seen this? I love Bungie and Rooster Teeth, I should've seen this by now

• 01.06.2013 8:41 PM PST

My DeviantArt Gallery - For my Photoshop stuff, go have a look!

We have beer, energy drinks, beer, beer, beer, beer.
I...I'll get to working right now on my umm...'art'. I'll have an application form for you in a couple years...

• 01.06.2013 8:42 PM PST

Cammalamm is the best.

External Links-
>My Photobucket page
>My Twitter account

Beer.

• 01.06.2013 8:42 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 4