Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: do you guys hate these kind of people?
  • Subject: do you guys hate these kind of people?
  • Pages:
  • of 4
Subject: do you guys hate these kind of people?

Posted by: Bobbykanoos1

Posted by: Simba Too Cold
OP let me give you a pro tip. If something does not affect your life, then it does not matter. If you let the way other people act when not hurting anybody bother you then you will die a bitter lonely man.

They have bothered me a few times actually. theres been two occasions were one of these guys i dont even know would up to meand say " ay dawg i herd you been talking sheeet" And Im just like dude i dont even know you. then he wanted to fight me about 2 minutes later. it happend to me at a park and another time when i went to a birthday party type thing at a skating rink

So you're mad about something where nothing of consequence happened? I refer you to my previous statement.

• 01.07.2013 1:43 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Why you have to front on my hommies OP? You wanna go?!

• 01.07.2013 1:44 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Qbix89
Talking about Sweden is an ultrabannable offense.

Posted by: Achronos
Too bad being completely and utterly wrong isn't a bannable offense.

sounds like you've been talking -blam!- on the internet bro

1v1 me in cod ill -blam!- ya fite me irl m8

• 01.07.2013 1:44 AM PDT

OP let me give you a pro tip. If something does not affect your life, then it does not matter. If you let the way other people act when not hurting anybody bother you then you will die a bitter lonely man.

They have bothered me a few times actually. theres been two occasions were one of these guys i dont even know would up to meand say " ay dawg i herd you been talking sheeet" And Im just like dude i dont even know you. then he wanted to fight me about 2 minutes later. it happend to me at a park and another time when i went to a birthday party type thing at a skating rink

So you're mad about something where nothing of consequence happened? I refer you to my previous statement.

well theres more to the skating rink one lol. after he wanted to fight me i just laughed at him and that made him really mad for some reason. he got a few of his wangsta buddies to come threaten me also. i stood up to them and they all backed down. but every time i go to the skating rink now there always trying to fight me but they never actualy do anything. i gues there stupidty just irritates me. it blows my mind how stupid some people can be.

• 01.07.2013 1:48 AM PDT

let's kick some ass and take some names... without takin' the names

well theres more to the skating rink one lol. after he wanted to fight me i just laughed at him and that made him really mad for some reason. he got a few of his wangsta buddies to come threaten me also. i stood up to them and they all backed down. but every time i go to the skating rink now there always trying to fight me but they never actualy do anything. i gues there stupidty just irritates me. it blows my mind how stupid some people can be.

Maybe they're just upset at how condescending and self-righteous you are. I know it would piss me off.

Grow up. Everyone is different, but everyone is equal.

• 01.07.2013 2:23 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: theHurtfulTurkey
A real test of a man is if he is willing to scrape a sharpened razor up and down his junk just to please a woman.

Posted by: Koolen
'wigger'

• 01.07.2013 2:28 AM PDT

If you can read this, that means I'm not a Shaolin monk...

yet.

racist op

• 01.07.2013 2:38 AM PDT

Pass the controller bro

I'm just gonna leave this here. It's a scene from the Wire that's relevant to this thread.

• 01.07.2013 2:57 AM PDT

The human element always mucks things up.

sheeeeeee y u be dissin cuz im gunna cap a pop in yo azz ef u kep playin

• 01.07.2013 3:01 AM PDT

Posted by: TheGreenAlloy
racist op

How am I being racist?

• 01.07.2013 1:25 PM PDT

Stop banning me please.

I could care less about those people

• 01.07.2013 1:33 PM PDT

Posted by: Egerspurge
sheeeeeee y u be dissin cuz im gunna cap a pop in yo azz ef u kep playin
. Yolo

• 01.07.2013 1:41 PM PDT

Posted by: XxExpungexX
I could care less about those people

me either there just a waste of space

• 01.07.2013 9:10 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! "

-The Prophet of truth

Posted by: ihazurkidney
Bro.

You're just radiating OVER-9000 BUTTHURT LEVELZ.

Fixed.

• 01.07.2013 9:12 PM PDT

Dear tomorrow, Find some sensibility, Respond to emotion.
Dear Politician, Define sagacity,
All chances of survival are beginning to diminish.
Comedy is no excuse for our own blasphemies.
Mass media, Mass pessimism, Mass Denial.
My television tells me to panic, but I don't think I'll listen.
The apathetic force us to persevere, with their backwards priorities.

A white guy who acts like he is gangsta/from the hood and talks in Ebonics and tries to make himself sound uneducated.

You assume a white man cannot be unintelligent and poor in speech skills?

• 01.07.2013 9:13 PM PDT

Posted by: IslocStarkiller

A white guy who acts like he is gangsta/from the hood and talks in Ebonics and tries to make himself sound uneducated.

You assume a white man cannot be unintelligent and poor in speech skills?

no I do, but these people do it purposely for some unknown reason , and take it very offensively if you call them out on it. They know how to talk halfway decent but its like they think talking like that makes them a hardass

• 01.07.2013 9:23 PM PDT

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think that I walk that line every day."

I don't really like people who behave like that, no matter who they are.

• 01.07.2013 9:24 PM PDT

Be sure to tell everyone how cool you are. If you don't tell them, they won't know.

I hate the kind of people who come online and complain about the very thing OP is posting about.

• 01.07.2013 9:25 PM PDT

Posted by: Deep Fryed Emu
I hate the kind of people who come online and complain about the very thing OP is posting about.

Im not really complaning im just kind of mind blown over how stupid people can be. These guys especially I couldnt believe what I was seeing these first time I met one of these guys. It actually made me feel better about myself lmao.

• 01.07.2013 9:29 PM PDT

Be sure to tell everyone how cool you are. If you don't tell them, they won't know.

Im not really complaning im just kind of mind blown over how stupid people can be. These guys especially I couldnt believe what I was seeing these first time I met one of these guys. It actually made me feel better about myself lmao.

I was just joking. I think the fact that you gain self-esteem from thinking someone you don't like is lesser than you is deeply disturbing.

• 01.07.2013 9:33 PM PDT

I was just joking. I think the fact that you gain self-esteem from thinking someone you don't like is lesser than you is deeply disturbing.

How can I not think im better than someone who purposely makes themselfs look uneducated and takes it seriously? XD hell I dont even know you and I already think your better than a person like that

• 01.07.2013 9:36 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Yup.

If they act like they are not white, treat them as if they are not white. I'll allow you to decide what that is.

• 01.07.2013 9:37 PM PDT

Posted by: FloodPsychologis
If they act like they are not white, treat them as if they are not white. I'll allow you to decide what that is.

well A lot of people say they try acting black but that is highly racist because most black people have a lot more sense about them selfs then that lol so I have no idea.

• 01.07.2013 9:41 PM PDT

"You can't touch music, but music can touch you."

People have the right to express themselves in any way they wish regardless of how ignorant you think they look or sound. The reality is that many of us have no place to judge anyone else because we are all human and we all have our faults. Seriously bro, it's not that big a deal.

[Edited on 01.07.2013 10:12 PM PST]

• 01.07.2013 9:59 PM PDT

How can I not think im better than someone who purposely makes themselfs look uneducated and takes it seriously? XD hell I dont even know you and I already think your better than a person like that

Actually I kind of put the blame on rappers. They have took a language and have -blam!- on it.

• 01.07.2013 10:06 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 4