Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: Did the guy who does the multiplayer voice in all the Halo's die?
  • Subject: Did the guy who does the multiplayer voice in all the Halo's die?
Subject: Did the guy who does the multiplayer voice in all the Halo's die?

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

I watched this youtube video that came out in 2010, and he looked pretty old.

Now in Halo 4, his voice seems so different.

So did he die or did 343 just change the guy.

Also which Halon game had the best MM voice?

[Edited on 01.07.2013 9:22 AM PST]

• 01.07.2013 9:20 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I do not want to stop asking. I do not ask to stop wanting.

Posted by: cgauthier7304
Halon

Instant.

Classic.

• 01.07.2013 9:21 AM PST

Butt ugly ape” remarked Sergeant Johnson always making fun out of the situation even though he had been hit by a spiker round in the arm. He mustered up the strength to continue and the team moved on. The Arbiter informed him that the next room held The Prophet of Truth and this was the final room before extraction. Jun proposed that he takes a shot from a distance the prophet and they all head back to the ship bay for extraction. The team agreed on this and breached the last door…

Posted by: Haloroach

Posted by: cgauthier7304
Halon

Instant.

Classic.

Lol just caught that.

• 01.07.2013 9:21 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

ODST Expeditionary Force I The WorkPLace I Mythics
Technically Mythic
Posted by: Cobravert
I just saw a green monkey nut shot a small tan lizard(?) in a gunny sack.

No, he's still alive and well. His name is Jeff Steitzer. I would imagine he just sounds different because he made it sound that way.

• 01.07.2013 9:23 AM PST

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

No, it's still Jeff Steitzer, he just did a voice that sounded more akin to Halo CE.

• 01.07.2013 9:45 AM PST

A Bungie fan from the far cold north.

Reach has the best announcer. Halo 4 has the worst. I just like the slower paced and less enthusiastic announcing in Reach. Halo CE sounds a little bit too old to my taste.

Mmm, braainss...

[Edited on 01.07.2013 9:57 AM PST]

• 01.07.2013 9:54 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Deva Path

Posted by: DecepticonCobra

We are all going to get banned aren't we?

Posted by: Apphex13
Reach has the best announcer. Halo 4 has the worst. [u]I just like the slower paced and less enthusiastic announcing in Reach.[/i] Halo CE sounds a little bit too old to my taste.

Mmm, braainss...

Just because you like something more than another doesn't make it "the worst".

• 01.07.2013 10:38 AM PST

A Bungie fan from the far cold north.

Posted by: grey101

Posted by: Apphex13
Reach has the best announcer. Halo 4 has the worst. [u]I just like the slower paced and less enthusiastic announcing in Reach.[/i] Halo CE sounds a little bit too old to my taste.

Mmm, braainss...

Just because you like something more than another doesn't make it "the worst".

I thought it was obvious that I stated an opinion. I think Halo 4 has the worst announcer. I don't really care if you agree or not.

• 01.07.2013 3:30 PM PST

Don't worry, you're still your mom's favorite Bnet member.

He's still alive, and its the same guy every time. I'm most used to his Halo 3 style

• 01.07.2013 5:00 PM PST