• Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: #CutForBieber
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Lady Astor: "If I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "If I were your husband I'd drink it !"

Hmmmm... difficult.

He shouldn't have reacted the way he should of but at the end of the day, slicing your arm up for giggles about some guy you've never met before, about the subject of 'smoking pot' is in no way empathy for what hes done considering what hes done is not even serious

People who cut themselves over a person they dont know and a drug they dont know are a danger to themselves and others.

But on another note I love the pictures that are being uploaded

• 01.08.2013 9:30 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Not surprising that some of the flood thinks it's funny. They probably frequent /b/ just as often as bnet.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 9:33 AM PST]

• 01.08.2013 9:30 AM PDT

"Life is constantly fleeting from your grasp even from the very day it's bestowed upon you, but the shadow of death is always there, waiting for its chance to take you away."

"Even though many may not think so, ignorance and innocence are one and the same. The only difference is that one sounds nicer."

"I once knew a man who spent his entire life contemplating where we go after our death....it's a shame he realized it a second too late to tell anyone."

Posted by: BestSpartan117
This is way the halo community is the worst fomunity I have been part of.

I consider them more inteligent than you, at least they have emphaty.
Posted by: Binman59

Posted by: Viron
2 people have died from doing it as well allegedly, will support with source if discussed

If they have, I have no pity for them but for their families who were hit by such stupidity.
Empathy doesn't correlate to intelligence, dumbass. If you want to claim the delusional "moral high ground", then just spit it out and don't disguise it as something else.

• 01.08.2013 9:34 AM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2