Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Will Bungie.next bring with it new information about Destiny?
  • Subject: Will Bungie.next bring with it new information about Destiny?
Subject: Will Bungie.next bring with it new information about Destiny?
  •  | 
  • Fabled Mythic Member
  • gamertag: JFKES
  • user homepage:

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

- Batman

I would expect it to bring some new information and maybe some fresh concept art, or maybe even a very small teaser trailer. Surely they want something to bring people to the fresh site, so something like that would probably be a good idea.

What do you guys think?

• 01.08.2013 10:17 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I sure hope so.

Some landscape concept art would be swell.

• 01.08.2013 10:18 AM PST

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

I thought the point of Bungie.next was for Destiny

• 01.08.2013 10:18 AM PST

I am never late,Nor am I early; I arrive precisely when I mean to.
Also
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick -Potatoes!-... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Check out this Thread on how to help new members here on Bungie.net

Posted by: JFKES
I would expect it to bring some new information and maybe some fresh concept art, or maybe even a very small teaser trailer. Surely they want something to bring people to the fresh site, so something like that would probably be a good idea.

What do you guys think?

Thats a good question and I hope so, but who knows?

Wasn't the reach forum not able to be seen until they announced reach or something? or am I mistaken?

[Edited on 01.08.2013 10:19 AM PST]

• 01.08.2013 10:19 AM PST

I would think it will.

• 01.08.2013 10:19 AM PST

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: EZcompany2ndsqd

What do you guys think?

Wasn't the reach forum not able to be seen until they announced reach or something? or am I mistaken?

They accidentally released the Reach forum for like a few minutes a bit before it was announced then put it back later.

• 01.08.2013 10:20 AM PST

I am never late,Nor am I early; I arrive precisely when I mean to.
Also
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick -Potatoes!-... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Check out this Thread on how to help new members here on Bungie.net

Posted by: spartain ken 15

Posted by: EZcompany2ndsqd

What do you guys think?

They accidentally released the Reach forum for like a few minutes a bit before it was announced then put it back later.

Ohhhh right Gotcha.. Thanks for the reminder.

• 01.08.2013 10:22 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Lady Astor: "If I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "If I were your husband I'd drink it !"

It would be nice, but I'm not expecting it

• 01.08.2013 10:22 AM PST

This world wants to drag you down... And the weight, that guilt they want to hang around your neck, you don’t have to carry it one more step. You think they won’t let you rest, but it’s not up to them. It never was.

Posted by: Viron
It would be nice, but I'm not expecting it
Same. At best, there'll be some hints as to future game-website functionalities.

• 01.08.2013 10:23 AM PST

The Fight is Finished and the Road to Recon is behind !

I don't think so. At best we'll get some teases, which, of course, is better than nothing.

They'll wait for some nig event, like E3 to make a splash.

• 01.08.2013 11:35 AM PST