Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Dennis Hopper's son accused of rayping girl
  • Subject: Dennis Hopper's son accused of rayping girl
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Dennis Hopper's son accused of rayping girl

Ra*pe is terrible but she did go there on her own. Don't they know not to meet people over Facebook?

• 01.08.2013 11:40 AM PDT

Please do not send me group invites.

Posted by: NinjaLord77
Ra*pe is terrible but she did go there on her own. Don't they know not to meet people over Facebook?
Sounds a bit victim-blamey. Be careful.

Artes, Scientia, Veritas

Sapere Aude

"But I do not think we're invincible"

Stop victim-blaming please.

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Foman is my favorite moderator. <3

Posted by: x Foman123 x
Way to see everybody here upholding the "innocent until proven guilty" standard.

• 01.08.2013 11:41 AM PDT

Posted by: MadMax888

Sounds a bit victim-blamey. Be careful.

I'm not blaming her but for future advice girls or boys should be careful about things like this cause you don't know what will happen.

• 01.08.2013 11:41 AM PDT

Posted by: NewRadical12

Posted by: floppy willy

Just to make myself a bit more clear, I don't automatically think women are lying about ra­pe.
No, you just did in this case...

One case yes. Why? Because most of the time, when things like this happen to a major celebrity, it's them found as not guilty but everyone assumes that they were anyway (hell, people already are treating him like he's guilty)

Like what happened to MJ. Massively respected. Then someone said he touches kids then everyone called him a child molestor despite him being found not guilty. And for something like that to happen to someone as great as him is crappy.

So Yes I did in this one case. I would have thought you wouldn't judge my character over one case.

*claps*

• 01.08.2013 11:42 AM PDT

Stop banning me please.

Posted by: MadMax888
Fun fact:

In the state of California, if a participant is a minor, it is still considered statutory -blam!-, even if they are consenting. Since she was 15 at the time, I don't think he has much of a leg to stand on.

Unless he is very gifted and keeps thinking about that beauty he assaulted.

• 01.08.2013 11:44 AM PDT

Artes, Scientia, Veritas

Sapere Aude

Just to make myself a bit more clear, I don't automatically think women are lying about ra­pe.
No, you just did in this case...

One case yes. Why? Because most of the time, when things like this happen to a major celebrity, it's them found as not guilty but everyone assumes that they were anyway (hell, people already are treating him like he's guilty)
Dennis Hopper's son is a "major celebrity" now? What kind of world are you living in?

Secondly, if you want to play the statistics game, how about the statistic that only 2% of -blam!- allegations are false. And you're willing to go against those odds?

Like what happened to MJ. Massively respected. Then someone said he touches kids then everyone called him a child molestor despite him being found not guilty. And for something like that to happen to someone as great as him is crappy.
Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. 98% of -blam!- allegations are not false, and at least 65% of incidents go unreported. Some estimates say 95%. The fact that you are willing to say that it is more likely that some women chose to falsely say that she was raped by some C-list actor for a slice of his undoubtedly massive wealth he earned through such box office hits as Restless than it is that up until August this case was one of the vast majority of rapes that go unreported each year is absolutely mind-boggling.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 11:57 AM PST]

• 01.08.2013 11:51 AM PDT

Did Henry Hopper ever do anything? Like play in any movies?

• 01.08.2013 11:53 AM PDT

Artes, Scientia, Veritas

Sapere Aude

You can see his extensive filmography here. Impressive, I know.

• 01.08.2013 11:54 AM PDT

Dennis Hopper's son is a "massive celebrity" now? What kind of world are you living in?

I was more so talking in general. Never heard of Dennis Hopper untill, well now.

Secondly, if you want to play the statistics game, how about the statistic that only 2% of -blam!- allegations are false. And you're willing to go against those odds?

I'm willing to say the percentage is higher than that, since alot of the people falsely accused could be still in Jail. But not too much of an increase.

Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.

Well done for noticing that.

The fact that you are willing to say that it is more likely that some women chose to falsely say that she was raped by some C-list actor for a slice of his undoubtedly massive wealth he earned through such box office hits as Restless than it is that up until August this case was one of the vast majority of rapes that go unreported each year is absolutely mind-boggling.

Ok, so maybe I did misjudged this one time. But guess what, the fact that you think I like to go around claiming that women lie about being raped (despite me only doing it once out of the many different cases I've seen, one including to someone close) I find rather funny.

• 01.08.2013 12:00 PM PDT

You can see his extensive filmography here. Impressive, I know.

He sucks

• 01.08.2013 12:01 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Mastergee

Posted by: Mastergee
At least she is only 2 years younger.

It's still bad.

Could've been worse.

-blam!- is -blam!- you idiot.

• 01.08.2013 12:02 PM PDT