Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.
  • Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.

"Life is constantly fleeting from your grasp even from the very day it's bestowed upon you, but the shadow of death is always there, waiting for its chance to take you away."

"Even though many may not think so, ignorance and innocence are one and the same. The only difference is that one sounds nicer."

"I once knew a man who spent his entire life contemplating where we go after our death....it's a shame he realized it a second too late to tell anyone."

Posted by: Dratron

Posted by: WyIdfyre
My dream guy/girl is a submissive slut and is very tolerant,
Yo-

and isn't a bimbo/twink.Aww...
No need to be disappointed Wyld, you are far too smart to be a bimbo.
Debating if I should actually post this or not, possibly crossing a line or just being generally stupid. Sod it, I'm supposed to try and be more sociable and nice, so there.
...were you typing to yourself in that last part? No criticism, I just tend to keep my thoughts in my head.

• 01.08.2013 12:42 PM PDT

All your dream girls are fap-worthy quality.

• 01.08.2013 12:42 PM PDT

I have my sights set on someone in particular right now.

• 01.08.2013 12:44 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

For all questions with answers unknown to you, the proper procedure is to assume the answer is peanut butter.

While that may be true, I'm just going to pretend otherwise.

Asian or South American.
Can BBQ.
Can cook Italian food.
10/10 looks obviously.
Intelligent.
Caring.
Doesn't like going out on shopping sprees. (I'm lazy.)
Plays Xbox.
Likes redneck stuff like target shooting and ATVs.

I'm asking for waaaay too much in one combination.

• 01.08.2013 12:44 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Posted by: True Deception
...were you typing to yourself in that last part? No criticism, I just tend to keep my thoughts in my head.
Well yeah, I need to dump my crazy every so often, and I felt it would seem slightly less creepy if I wrote down my own thought process. On second thought, perhaps not, just makes me look insane, which I am, and that is why said dream person must be very tolerant.

• 01.08.2013 12:45 PM PDT

OT: Like I always post: anthro fox, bright copper fur, fine features, long legs, bushy tail, fun personality, energetic, emotional. Not particularly fussed about male or female.

Or an elf girl, tall, lithe, soft/fine features, pale skinned, same personality traits as previous.

inb4flames

Enjoy, Wyld.

• 01.08.2013 12:45 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Die Hard MkIV Toyota Supra Fan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by: I3 O O lVI E R
OT: Like I always post: anthro fox, bright copper fur, fine features, long legs, bushy tail, fun personality, energetic, emotional. Not particularly fussed about male or female.

Or an elf girl, tall, lithe, soft/fine features, pale skinned, same personality traits as previous.

inb4flames

Enjoy, Wyld.
lol

Debating if I should actually post this or not, possibly crossing a line or just being generally stupid.
I don't see how either way.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 12:50 PM PST]

• 01.08.2013 12:49 PM PDT

"Life is constantly fleeting from your grasp even from the very day it's bestowed upon you, but the shadow of death is always there, waiting for its chance to take you away."

"Even though many may not think so, ignorance and innocence are one and the same. The only difference is that one sounds nicer."

"I once knew a man who spent his entire life contemplating where we go after our death....it's a shame he realized it a second too late to tell anyone."

Well yeah, I need to dump my crazy every so often, and I felt it would seem slightly less creepy if I wrote down my own thought process. On second thought, perhaps not, just makes me look insane, which I am, and that is why said dream person must be very tolerant.
Do you ever speak while you think as well? I do from time to time...and on occasions converse with myself. Though, considering how often the two sides would disagree, you'd hardly think it was coming from the same person.

• 01.08.2013 12:49 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: Double post.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 12:50 PM PST]

• 01.08.2013 12:50 PM PDT

This sums her up:

"I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire."

• 01.08.2013 12:50 PM PDT

My new account replacing my old one, Big fat slob 50.
Make no attempt to contact me through that account, as you will only get an automatic reply telling you to contact this account instead.

Original Join Date: 03.09.2009
Original Title: Noble Heroic Member

Smart, tall, slim, and likes perverted jokes.

• 01.08.2013 12:51 PM PDT

He so sexy

• user homepage:

Foman is my favorite moderator. <3

Dark-skinned. I also like them tall, but not too tall. Soft skin - the kind that feels like velvet when your hand touches them. Posture is important when we're together - nice and attentive. Unlike what most people will say, their head is most important feature.

So now that I've described my dream guy's dick, we can move on to the other features.

•  | 

Do you ever speak while you think as well? I do from time to time...and on occasions converse with myself. Though, considering how often the two sides would disagree, you'd hardly think it was coming from the same person.
Oh I know exactly what you are on about, it's those times when you have so much in your head at once you just need to blurt it out, sometimes feels like there are 2 or more people thinking for you.
I find giving them names helps to separate them and think of them as a different entity, helps to keep them under control.

• 01.08.2013 12:54 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by: A Good Troll
Dark-skinned. I also like them tall, but not too tall. Soft skin - the kind that feels like velvet when your hand touches them. Posture is important when we're together - nice and attentive. Unlike what most people will say, their head is most important feature.

So now that I've described my dream guy's dick, we can move on to the other features.
*golf clap*

• 01.08.2013 12:55 PM PDT

inb4flames

This is awful...

• 01.08.2013 12:56 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by: George S Patton

inb4flames

This is awful...
You're awful.

• 01.08.2013 12:57 PM PDT

In jedem system der Macht gibt es korruption.

Det vore klokt att tro att det inte finns några undantag.

My dream guy/girl is a submissive slut and is very tolerant, and isn't a bimbo/twink. I'm not exactly picky so I've found a few of these already.

I've got a spare car battery, that gives me bonus points right?

[Edited on 01.08.2013 12:58 PM PST]

• 01.08.2013 12:57 PM PDT
  •  | 

Well just in case you were initially suggesting I get in contact with a friend of yours or something, but had to abort because they are a bimbo/twink. Also to cover my tracks just incase you hate me for some reason or another.
Overall I was simply trying to be polite while paying a compliment.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 1:02 PM PST]

• 01.08.2013 1:00 PM PDT

inb4flames

This is awful...
You're awful.

Your fetishes are awful

• 01.08.2013 1:01 PM PDT

My dream girl would be someone who isn't too tall, but isn't too short. I'm 6'2", so do the math. As for her personality, intelligence is one. She must be smart and cunning. Someone that is spontaneous, not wanting to live a boring sheltered life. Free spirited. Up for just about anything. Open-minded. Not a judgmental hooker. Likes being outside rather than inside.

For looks, tattoos. Not too many where it overwhelms her bodies natural beauty. Just enough to show she's a little dangerous and needs to be punished. Big eyes. Nice facial structure. Long black hair. So on and so forth. Piercings too. Goes along the guidelines of tattoos.

• 01.08.2013 1:01 PM PDT
  •  | 

Posted by: Wilky95
I've got a spare car battery, that gives me bonus points right?
Jeez, I had forgotten about that conversation, it does get you points, but I still think that sort of voltage is overkill.

• 01.08.2013 1:02 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

inb4flames

This is awful...
You're awful.
Your fetishes are awful
Your face is awful

inb4flames

This is awful...
You're awful.

Your fetishes are awful

It's what he likes. Big deal. Atleast it isn't little boys for -blam!- sakes.

• user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Well just in case you were initially suggesting I get in contact with a friend of yours or something, but had to abort because they are a bimbo/twink. Also to cover my tracks just incase you hate me for some reason or another.
Overall I was simply trying to be polite while paying a compliment.
Nah, none of those. You're fine.

• 01.08.2013 1:03 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 3