Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.
  • Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Let's discuss you dream girl/guy.

In jedem system der Macht gibt es korruption.

Det vore klokt att tro att det inte finns några undantag.

Posted by: Dratron
Jeez, I had forgotten about that conversation, it does get you points, but I still think that sort of voltage is overkill.

I think it all boils down to who the police are gunna believe

<.<
>.>

• 01.08.2013 1:05 PM PST

Posted by: Wilky95
Jeez, I had forgotten about that conversation, it does get you points, but I still think that sort of voltage is overkill.

I think it all boils down to who the police are gunna believe

<.<
>.>

What is going on here?

• 01.08.2013 1:07 PM PST

"Life is constantly fleeting from your grasp even from the very day it's bestowed upon you, but the shadow of death is always there, waiting for its chance to take you away."

"Even though many may not think so, ignorance and innocence are one and the same. The only difference is that one sounds nicer."

"I once knew a man who spent his entire life contemplating where we go after our death....it's a shame he realized it a second too late to tell anyone."

Posted by: True Deception
Do you ever speak while you think as well? I do from time to time...and on occasions converse with myself. Though, considering how often the two sides would disagree, you'd hardly think it was coming from the same person.
Oh I know exactly what you are on about, it's those times when you have so much in your head at once you just need to blurt it out, sometimes feels like there are 2 or more people thinking for you.
I find giving them names helps to separate them and think of them as a different entity, helps to keep them under control.
Meh, I don't start arguments about who's who when that happens. It always turns into stagnant bickering about who's the real person and who's just been made up out of nowhere. Usually it ends with both sides agreeing that they're just two parts of the same whole.

And you vaguely remind me of someone I noticed posting around the forums of another site...

• 01.08.2013 1:07 PM PST

Posted by: WyIdfyre

Posted by: George S Patton

OT: Like I always post: anthro fox, bright copper fur, fine features, long legs, bushy tail, fun personality, energetic, emotional. Not particularly fussed about male or female.

Or an elf girl, tall, lithe, soft/fine features, pale skinned, same personality traits as previous.

inb4flames

This is awful...
You're awful.
Your fetishes are awful
Your face is awful

Thats not what your mama said.

• 01.08.2013 1:09 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Die Hard MkIV Toyota Supra Fan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

This is awful...
You're awful.
Your fetishes are awful
Your face is awful

Yours did at birth though.

• 01.08.2013 1:11 PM PST

I'm already dating him :)

• 01.08.2013 1:11 PM PST

This is awful...[/quote]You're awful.
Your fetishes are awful
Your face is awful

I am offended

• 01.08.2013 1:12 PM PST

"Life is constantly fleeting from your grasp even from the very day it's bestowed upon you, but the shadow of death is always there, waiting for its chance to take you away."

"Even though many may not think so, ignorance and innocence are one and the same. The only difference is that one sounds nicer."

"I once knew a man who spent his entire life contemplating where we go after our death....it's a shame he realized it a second too late to tell anyone."

And you both are wagglemuffins, now shut up.

• 01.08.2013 1:13 PM PST
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Your fetishes are awful
Your face is awful
I am offended
Feel the offense. Let it flow through you.

Only 'avin' a larf, guv.

• 01.08.2013 1:16 PM PST

Only 'avin' a larf, guv.
I know, I just felt like chiming in. :)

Although, is "wagglemuffin" a real word? I randomly made it up a while ago and my ex and I agreed on a meaning.

• 01.08.2013 1:19 PM PST
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Only 'avin' a larf, guv.

Although, is "wagglemuffin" a real word? I randomly made it up a while ago and my ex and I agreed on a meaning.
Never heard it before.

• 01.08.2013 1:19 PM PST

Name: Vien (Sven) 'Quitonm
Species: Sangheili
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 240 Lbs.
Eye Colour: Grey

This thread is kinky.

• 01.08.2013 1:22 PM PST

Only 'avin' a larf, guv.

Never heard it before.

It means "Beyond sexy"

• 01.08.2013 1:22 PM PST

You and your ex talked about weird -blam!-.

• 01.08.2013 1:24 PM PST

Only 'avin' a larf, guv.

Never heard it before.
Yay! I made up something new, as far as I know. Although, it really isn't an insult...my ex decided it meant, "a puppy cupcake". She described it as a puppy in a costume with whipped cream on its head...I described it as a puppy compressed into a small cupcake.

...now i'm the one posting as I think. -_-

• 01.08.2013 1:25 PM PST
  • user homepage:

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH

my ex decided it meant, "a puppy cupcake". She described it as a puppy in a costume with whipped cream on its head...I described it as a puppy compressed into a small cupcake.
I laughed heartily at both descriptions.

• 01.08.2013 1:28 PM PST

my ex decided it meant, "a puppy cupcake". She described it as a puppy in a costume with whipped cream on its head...I described it as a puppy compressed into a small cupcake.
I laughed heartily at both descriptions.
Something I noticed, she had the lighter imagination of the two of us...her description was cute and funny, mine would've been a bloody mess of fur, crushed organs, and broken bones.

• 01.08.2013 1:31 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3