Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Girls say i look like a pigeon
  • Subject: Girls say i look like a pigeon
Subject: Girls say i look like a pigeon
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PDT

I was in class today and these 3 girls kept looking at me and tittering. At first I was a bit paranoid thinking I had chocolate on my face or snot at my nose or something but then I got some balls and knew DJs dont think like that and I went to speak to them.

As I walked upto them they were laughing really loud. I said to them "I just wanted to take a second to meet you" and I went to shake their hand and they laughed even more. I started laughing with them and they laughed even more so I thought I had it nailed.

So I kind of one of them and asked why she was laughing at me earlier. One of her friends mumbled something but I heard her say "pigeon" so I said "What about the pigeon?"

The girls started giggling and one of them said I look like a pigeon and burst out laughing. I don't know what they mean by it and it has really upset me because it makes me think I am not good looking and if they spread it around I will be called pigeon by everyone and get laughed at.

I should of called them something and used c+f on them but I got sad and walked off. I will see these girls nearly every day because they are in my classes so I really need some way to deal with them and stop them thinking I look like a pigeon. It is a really strange thing to call some one and I want to know why they said pigeon and not something else.

• 10.26.2008 11:05 AM PDT
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Aren't pidgeons supposed to be cute?

• 10.26.2008 11:08 AM PDT

http://www.psychology.iastate.edu/~dgentile/106027_08.pdf

Proof violent music has little to no effect on adolescents.

Posted by: desert116
Aren't pidgeons supposed to be cute?

not if they crap on your head :(

• 10.26.2008 11:09 AM PDT

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if it was presidents day?

Keep your pimp hand strong.

• 10.26.2008 11:10 AM PDT

Call me Reach.

Tell them to -blam!- off and get a life.

Pigeons are awesome.

• 10.26.2008 11:10 AM PDT

spread a rumor that they all got crabs or something like that, that should make everyone forget that your a pigeon at least for a while but then you will probably get bullied even more but whatever man its your call

• 10.26.2008 11:11 AM PDT

Bungie.net is the place to be!

Amidst the snowfall, the cold does little to diminish his wishes to be free. The eagle is chained and has no way of breaking free. No matter how much he flies, he still is chained. The blizzards do nothing to break his determination and in his eyes, he will be freed, someday...

Bad habits are like chains that are too light to feel until they are too heavy to carry

Hmm.. I sort of have the opposite problem. Anyway, if you can find one of them where they are alone, ask them why they think you look like a pigeon. If there are any physical aspects that you have which are abnormal that might be a problem, but according to what you wrote I wouldn't suspect that. PM me for help.

• 10.26.2008 11:11 AM PDT

Posted by: LiL funny FUBAR
i just orgasmed when you said "discombobulation"!

Posted by: Terps356

QFT

• 10.26.2008 11:13 AM PDT

trust me my crabs plan is a winner

• 10.26.2008 11:15 AM PDT

Reading this only proves that you're obsessed with me for some strange, durranged, and presumably sick reason.

*facedesk*

Permabanned since '05
Posted by: FOZZY
sacrament arn't you pro cause i'v seen you in that QsK GH guys montage and he was absalute ownage

Posted by: smalltalk48
tittering.

o rly?

In life God will put out many twists and turns that maz not make sense at first. You may hate Him or life but in the end it all is for the greater good. What gets me through is the hope and knowledge that a good day will come, old freinds will be reunited, and yours and my lives are a part of something way over our heads. So why not approach life with a good attitude and see what happens? I assure you it wont be easy but i promise in the end it will pay off. So be happy and lets fly!

pigeons rock man just go along

Check out my Halo 3 Machinma here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rNzxWp77Zo

Why do you care so much? Do you find them attractive?
Also can you please post a picture of yourself?

• gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Posted by: HALO12325
Hmm.. I sort of have the opposite problem. Anyway, if you can find one of them where they are alone, ask them why they think you look like a pigeon. If there are any physical aspects that you have which are abnormal that might be a problem, but according to what you wrote I wouldn't suspect that. PM me for help.

You are laughed at for looking like some small rodent?

Edit,

I have been told I look like

A lemur, owl, Taco Bell dog, and the worst of all of them Steve Buscemi .

I wouldn't worry to much, I don't think I look like any of these, (save the lemur, but there cute), and have never had a problem with anyone I actually would have dated.

[Edited on 10.26.2008 11:20 AM PDT]

• 10.26.2008 11:16 AM PDT
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

OK here is me and all of my glory

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/dancingrock/pidgeonb oy.jpg

[Image Removed]

[Edited on 10.26.2008 11:18 AM PDT]

• 10.26.2008 11:17 AM PDT

In life God will put out many twists and turns that maz not make sense at first. You may hate Him or life but in the end it all is for the greater good. What gets me through is the hope and knowledge that a good day will come, old freinds will be reunited, and yours and my lives are a part of something way over our heads. So why not approach life with a good attitude and see what happens? I assure you it wont be easy but i promise in the end it will pay off. So be happy and lets fly!

ci i want to you then post your head on the body of a no that would be mean

just kidding pigeons rock!

• 10.26.2008 11:17 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: smalltalk48
OK here is me and all of my glory

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/dancingrock/pidgeonb oy.jpg

Lazy link

[Edited on 10.26.2008 11:18 AM PDT]

• 10.26.2008 11:18 AM PDT
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

it wont let me embed the picture

• 10.26.2008 11:18 AM PDT

Posted by: tasty mango

QFT

• 10.26.2008 11:19 AM PDT

http://www.psychology.iastate.edu/~dgentile/106027_08.pdf

Proof violent music has little to no effect on adolescents.

Posted by: xXHaRmXx
Posted by: tasty mango

QFT

• 10.26.2008 11:19 AM PDT

no i dont see the resembalince to a pigeon :(

• 10.26.2008 11:21 AM PDT