Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: Can you unlock the flood as a team on halo wars?
  • Subject: Can you unlock the flood as a team on halo wars?
Subject: Can you unlock the flood as a team on halo wars?

Im so happy to see you i could rip out your intestines and strange you with them - Lord Sheaogorath -

i wanted to know if u could unlock the flood on halo wars as on a video it says "o and you can play as the flood" and if u can how?

• 03.03.2009 8:18 AM PST

I have a brain, I just don't use it!

Posted by: IMatt ReynoldsI
i wanted to know if u could unlock the flood on halo wars as on a video it says "o and you can play as the flood" and if u can how?

I believe it said something about there existing the flood, not necessarily playable. Also, as I have seen, the flood doesn't have the same style of bases, so that would mean they wouldn't line up with the UNSC and Covenant bases.

v What he said v

[Edited on 03.03.2009 8:51 AM PST]

• 03.03.2009 8:48 AM PST

No, you only play AGAINST the flood in campaign and they are uncontrolled miscellaneous neutral characters on some MP maps. Currently, you cannot play as the Flood, although Robot Entertainment has promised DLC, which may (OR may not) allow for new races/leaders in the future.

• 03.03.2009 8:49 AM PST

The Stig is dead to me
-Carrick

there was a demo of it by ENSEMBLE on youtube a while back, and they confirmed you wouldnt be able to play as flood. sorry :)

it's a great game though

• 03.03.2009 2:43 PM PST