Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: HOLA A TODOS LOS LATINOS DE LA COMUNIDAD BUNGIE...
  • Subject: HOLA A TODOS LOS LATINOS DE LA COMUNIDAD BUNGIE...
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.

GT: jaymanxyz2

My favorite group.

Please, do not type in a foreign language, and don't type in CAPS.

• 04.19.2009 9:51 AM PDT

JOIN SNAPPED

No Comprende Amigo

• 04.19.2009 10:09 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

No se permite hablar en espanol en bungie.net
Y tambian no se permite hacer todos tus palabras grande.
Sugiero que lees esto

-It is not allowed to post in Spanish on bungie.net
It is also not allowed to type in all caps
I recommend you read [forum rules]
=))

• 04.19.2009 10:22 AM PDT

"White queen how my heart did ache, and dry my lips no word would make, so still I wait..." Brian May (Queen)

I love Catherine Elizabeth Halsey IA presence you are the best!

Please don´t be racist with the OT!

marathonman117(honorable member) and you Komark (intrepid legendary member) should lost your level for a racist behavior, don´t talk by Bungie, there is not a place where Bungie says spanish is not allowed on bungie.net

I don´t think Bungie is a racist Co.

That guy is just saying he´s proud of the Bungie´s work and the great videogame Halo is, and invite the spanish speakers to visit bungie.net to create a place where latin people could chat in spanish, i´m sure Germany, France, Russia, Portugal, Japan, China, Spain, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Greece, etc visit this place and i´m sure "Bungie never warn in their rules not other languages allowed in this website" i agree just with the type in all caps not allowed, but please racism means how ignorant people use to be!

so say no to the f...n racism!

Saludos autor del tema, bienvenido a Bungie.net, lo único malo de tu post fué escribir con mayúsculas, eso está prohíbido, pues significa que estas "gritando"

Rakrois 747

• 04.19.2009 12:31 PM PDT

Per Audacia Ad Astra

Something about Latinos...

• 04.19.2009 12:35 PM PDT

yoo•zel- ('yoo-zhul): slang: vb.

Officium quod Fidelitas.

It is well known that Bungie games have fans all around the world but we ask users on Bungie.net to post in English for the ease of everyone and for the moderators. Luckily you have the option of the 7th Column where you can create your own forum, news, etc... and gather friends and members who are from your area or speak different languages.

With that being said, please do not post in all caps and the Underground is not the appropriate place to discuss Halo.

• 04.19.2009 12:48 PM PDT