Halo 1 & 2 for PC
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo:Reach For PC
  • Subject: Halo:Reach For PC
Subject: Halo:Reach For PC

We all want Halo Reach for PC.

It's time you started caring about Us PC gamers who are forced to buy Xbox 360 and the games themselves. all because of Lazy Game Developers

Halo 2 Vista was a terrible port of an old game, no new features (online co-op), Not Available for Windows XP users and you expected it to fail anyway.

We see Halo Reach is feature rich, and hope to see this game for PC.

You can also improve/Upgrade it for the PC specifically,Like: 16xAA/16xAF,Very High-res Textures,Alot More Effects, ETC

It's time you paid attention to PC gamers, we want a quality game, we want to have fun.

[Edited on 09.16.2010 12:10 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2010 8:59 AM PST

My Youtube - Halo 2 Online Co-op
BUNGIE AND MICROSOFT FAILS HALO 2 VISTA.

Everytime someone buys a copy of Halo 2 Vista, a puppy dies.

Nice job copying me, without telling me. -blam!-.

• 09.16.2010 9:09 AM PST

LOLWUT?,I Wrote this Myself.
Posted by: Shock120

• 09.16.2010 9:10 AM PST

Posted by: Spartancheese
Did you really write all word for word by yourself?

• 09.16.2010 9:11 AM PST

Yes, Trolololo
Did you really write all word for word by yourself?

[Edited on 09.16.2010 9:12 AM PDT]

• 09.16.2010 9:11 AM PST

Dear Microsoft

It's time you started caring about the PC gamers who are forced to buy Xbox 360 and the games themselves, all because dumb game developers allow themselves to become prey to the pirates.

Halo 2 Vista was a terrible port of an old game, no new features (online co-op), locked from XP users and you expected it to fail anyway.
When the time came to support it, you didn't bother.

You can also improve/upgrade it for the PC specifically, even throw in cross-platform play with Xbox 360 gamers.
We would also expect a Halo Editing Kit that is not restricted, because that is what you do for Halo 1 Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista.

It's time you paid attention to PC gamers, we want a quality game, we want to have fun.

nice job for failing at plagiarism.

• 09.16.2010 9:12 AM PST

You Obviously Copied and Pasted my Work,And then edited it.

Fail Troll is Fail.
Dear Microsoft

It's time you started caring about the PC gamers who are forced to buy Xbox 360 and the games themselves, all because dumb game developers allow themselves to become prey to the pirates.

Halo 2 Vista was a terrible port of an old game, no new features (online co-op), locked from XP users and you expected it to fail anyway.

You can also improve/upgrade it for the PC specifically, even throw in cross-platform play with Xbox 360 gamers.
We would also expect a Halo Editing Kit that is not restricted, because that is what you do for Halo 1 Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista.

nice job for failing at plagiarism.

• 09.16.2010 9:13 AM PST

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/HR4PC/

Nice try -blam!-, I did this on August 1st.

----------------------------------------------------
Added by: Shock120 on August 1, 2010, 7:39:16 pm

Dear Microsoft

I'll wait for a 2nd opinion from someone that isn't you.

[Edited on 09.16.2010 9:19 AM PDT]

• 09.16.2010 9:17 AM PST

I agree. We need a new Halo for PC. Halo Reach for PC will be the best idea, but I'd be completely satisfied even if Halo 3 came out for PC.

• 09.16.2010 10:18 AM PST

Oh Wow,I Did not know that Even Existed.
Odd that we made a Similar Statement.

But Anyway,We need a Halo:Reach on PC With the Total-Upgrades i Mentioned in my First Post.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/HR4PC/

Nice try -blam!-, I did this on August 1st.

Added by: Shock120 on August 1, 2010, 7:39:16 pm

Dear Microsoft

I'll wait for a 2nd opinion from someone that isn't you.

[Edited on 09.16.2010 12:16 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2010 12:09 PM PST

Oh Wow,I Did not know that Even Existed.
Odd that we made a Similar Statement.

But Anyway,We need a Halo:Reach on PC With the Total-Upgrades i Mentioned in my First Post.
Like I said, you fail at plagiarism, and good job making an ass of yourself.

It's even more funny how you post this on Bungie.net, since the Halo IP rights have gone to Microsoft, once again nice one dumbass.

We all want Halo Reach for PC. (who's we? if this were a petition then I would understand)

It's time you started caring about Us PC gamers who are forced to buy Xbox 360 and the games themselves. all because of Lazy Game Developers (hmm..lost your trail of thought here? o wait, u fail edited my post)

Halo 2 Vista was a terrible port of an old game, no new features (online co-op), Not Available for Windows XP users and you expected it to fail anyway. (erm, yeah, Co-op. wow, my youtube says alot.)

We see Halo Reach is feature rich, and hope to see this game for PC. (yeah, shame you missed the HEK.)

You can also improve/Upgrade it for the PC specifically,Like: 16xAA/16xAF,Very High-res Textures,Alot More Effects, ETC (wow, you fail, this is obvious when making games from console to PC)

It's time you paid attention to PC gamers, we want a quality game, we want to have fun. (once again, since this is on Bungie.net, you are directing it to Bungie who has handed over the Halo IP)
This is the best lol topic ever, where the OP makes an obvious ass of himself. lolololol :D

[Edited on 09.16.2010 5:58 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2010 5:46 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

KOTOR

yes i am aledog of alemaxhaxs, no you can not haz sub, no you can not haz me, yes you can haz my boot in yer face

*saves thread*

ut would be fun, but i think they fear modders

• 09.16.2010 6:33 PM PST

Halo Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista Editing Kit would like to have a Word with you.

• 09.16.2010 7:47 PM PST

Halo Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista Editing Kit would like to have a Word with you.
HEK+ would like to have a word with you.

• 09.17.2010 4:20 AM PST

HEK+?

• 09.17.2010 7:15 AM PST

HEK+?
In case you never knew, Halo 2 Vista was uber fail, because it was a crap port and the H2EK only provided custom BSPs.

If you have no idea of these terms I am using, I suggest you GTFO of the PC section, and don't bother asking for a PC version, because you lack knowledge of what is needed to make Halo great on PC.

Don't forget to sign my petition on your way out.

[Edited on 09.17.2010 9:37 AM PDT]

• 09.17.2010 9:36 AM PST

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1vt71vZGHGQ/TF8Q2C_rhgI/AAAAAAAAAIY /-M2R0MgLE8M/s1600/jesus-facepalm.jpg

Just Asking a Simple Question Activates the Troll,Jeez.

And regardless if Halo 2 Vista was Bad and the EK Provided only Custom BSP's,It had Modding/Editing Capabilities.So STFU and GTFO.
HEK+?
In case you never knew, Halo 2 Vista was uber fail, because it was a crap port and the H2EK only provided custom BSPs.

If you have no idea of these terms I am using, I suggest you GTFO of the PC section, and don't bother asking for a PC version, because you lack knowledge of what is needed to make Halo great on PC.

Don't forget to sign my petition on your way out.

[Edited on 09.17.2010 10:49 AM PDT]

• 09.17.2010 10:46 AM PST

Grenades are like RAM, you can never have too much

IM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS

just leave.

• 09.17.2010 12:02 PM PST

http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Oh God...
Posted by: stefen99

IM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS

just leave.

• 09.17.2010 12:26 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Elder Legendary Member

Yes, I am a hypocrite, and I'm sorry. I really do mean well, but I'm not running on all cylinders.

I don't, unless it's also ported to GNU/Linux. I might get back on the Halo bandwagon again.

I've heard Bungie is developing a new franchise for multiple platforms. I'm interested in that more than Halo, since Halo is threaded by the evil tendrils of Microshaft.

• 09.17.2010 11:39 PM PST

Grenades are like RAM, you can never have too much

Posted by: n357

I don't, unless it's also ported to GNU/Linux. I might get back on the Halo bandwagon again.

I've heard Bungie is developing a new franchise for multiple platforms. I'm interested in that more than Halo, since Halo is threaded by the evil tendrils of Microshaft.

activision is only the lesser of two evils... and not by much.

• 09.18.2010 5:31 PM PST

RIP Halo 2: November 9, 2004-May 10, 2010
I was the 2nd to last person to get kicked off Halo 2, see the thread Here

Halo 3 PC hasn't even came out yet, Halo Reach PC won't come out for years, that is if it ever comes out.

• 09.18.2010 6:08 PM PST

Halo Reach PC über alles!

Posted by: Nearly everyone in this thread

*insert comeback to feed the troll*

[EPIC TRIPLE FACEPALM]
[/EPIC TRIPLE FACEPALM]

Back on Topic

I signed the petition, and considering the idea for halo 3 PC is now dead, I am now hoping for reach on PC.

[Edited on 09.19.2010 9:45 AM PDT]

• 09.18.2010 6:31 PM PST

My Steam Community Profile - wazups2x

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wazups2x

I would only want Halo: Reach for the PC if it was a true PC game and not a terrible console port.

To be a true PC game it would need:

1) Dedicated servers/server browser
2) Changeable FOV
3) Proper mouse and keyboard support (NO mouse acceleration, mouse smoothing, etc...).
4) In-game chat, graphics options, resolution/aspect ratio settings, and other basic PC stuff.
5) Anti-cheat. (Punkbuster or VAC)

Other features that would be nice:

1) A true SDK, not the dumbed down forge.
2) Developer console

• 09.18.2010 6:51 PM PST

On the Graphics Side:

-Super High-Res Textures
-Improved Models (A Bit of Extra Detail on the Suits,Nothing too much though,Because i already love the look of the Suits XD)
-16xAA,16xAF
-Uncompressed Audio
-Native 1080p

I Probably Already mentioned the List of Huge Graphical Upgrades,But i'm saying it Again.
Posted by: wazups2xs
I would only want Halo: Reach for the PC if it was a true PC game and not a terrible console port.

To be a true PC game it would need:

1) Dedicated servers/server browser
2) Changeable FOV
3) Proper mouse and keyboard support (NO mouse acceleration, mouse smoothing, etc...).
4) In-game chat, graphics options, resolution/aspect ratio settings, and other basic PC stuff.
5) Anti-cheat. (Punkbuster or VAC)

Other features that would be nice:

1) A true SDK, not the dumbed down forge.
2) Developer console

• 09.19.2010 3:55 PM PST