Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Ride The Wave: Help...
  • Subject: Ride The Wave: Help...
Subject: Ride The Wave: Help...

Well Bungie gave me 10 solid years of Halo loving! Now that they're done with the Halo series I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next. They said Halo was just the beginning... if that's the case Bungie will rule the gaming world once more. :)

P.S. Thanks for the Bag O' Swag Bungie!

Can anyone help me out with this challenge? Because I just got all the daily challenges for today and all I need is the weekly one. I only did 15 waves so that leaves me with 135 to go. If anyone wants to help please message me on here or post your gamertag.

~Thanks!~

• 06.26.2011 8:43 AM PST

-K

Do Firefight Arcade, You'll be done in a couple of hours.

• 06.26.2011 8:43 AM PST

Posted by: kosen13

^

• 06.26.2011 8:44 AM PST

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=69697 2775&player=PhoenixFire%20010

Just play 9 games of FF

You dont need help just play in arcade fight. you will soon have that easy 12 k

Well Bungie gave me 10 solid years of Halo loving! Now that they're done with the Halo series I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next. They said Halo was just the beginning... if that's the case Bungie will rule the gaming world once more. :)

P.S. Thanks for the Bag O' Swag Bungie!

I'll try it. Thanks.

-K

Posted by: oSwPo

I'll try it. Thanks.

No problem.
Try to find someone doing the same thing, It's nice to have a buddy to talk to when it gets tedious. I would help you but I already completed it.:(

• 06.26.2011 8:46 AM PST

Well there are 15 waves in a game, so that means you have to finish 10 games to complete the challenge, but you've already completed one, so that leaves nine. The average Firefight game lasts around 14 minutes (Bonus round included), so, 14*9=126.
126= 2 hours, 6 minutes. So it should take somewhere around that long.

• 06.26.2011 8:47 AM PST

PORTAL in Reach!

Friend request me, I'm a friendly guy: Gamertag

I did ~115 waves of Score Attack throughout the week until I realized yesterday that FF Arcade was a better option... :P

• 06.26.2011 8:49 AM PST