Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Free Flaming Helmet
  • Subject: Free Flaming Helmet
Subject: Free Flaming Helmet

I don't no about other people who bought the expensive Legendary edition of Reach, for the Statuette and flaming helmet, but i fell cheated out of £100 now that everyone is getting blue flaming helmet for free?? It is kinda annoying, knowing what i know now, i would not have bought the Legendary Edition, and saved £100 in the first place.

• 06.26.2011 9:44 AM PDT

Feel free to message me about anything!

Didn't Flames come with the Heroic/Legendary Version?

• 06.26.2011 9:45 AM PDT

Yes they came with the Legendary edition of Reach, but im pissed off because that was the sole reason i paid £100 for it, now that everyone is getting blue flames, i feel cheated out of £100

• 06.26.2011 9:46 AM PDT

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
- Dr. Seuss

Its blue, not red. Be grateful you even have flames to begin with. You spend your time complaining about what others have, but instead you should be grateful for what you do have.

[Edited on 06.26.2011 9:57 AM PDT]

• 06.26.2011 9:47 AM PDT

Herro prease

Uhhhh you have red flames and everyone else has blue flames. Red is more rare than blue flames

• 06.26.2011 9:48 AM PDT

but you have red flames they have blue flames. you have something they will never get. Don't like it don't use it and read the journel or stare at the amazing statue of yours.

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: Kryptonater
Yes they came with the Legendary edition of Reach, but im pissed off because that was the sole reason i paid £100 for it, now that everyone is getting blue flames, i feel cheated out of £100

Why do you feel cheated?

Red Flames are rare now and Bungie was nice enough to give their fan base a super rare armor.

Don't get mad, get glad. . .

Legendary flames > Blue flames

Legendary flames make u look cool and epic. Blue flames are just lame.

Coming from a guy who is Nova , which requires Days of playing solidly, your insult doesnt carry much weight mate :)

• 06.26.2011 9:49 AM PDT

Don't let fear of rejection stop you from going after what you want

Posted by: DEADPAN7809
Its BLUE, not red. Be grateful you even HAVE flames to begin with. You spend your time complaining about what OTHERS have, but instead you should be grateful for what you DO have.

This guy has the same views as I do.

You should be happy you have flames in the first place. And why pay extra just for one measly armor effect? You cheated yourself

• 06.26.2011 9:50 AM PDT

Not really, i just have a disposable income

• 06.26.2011 9:51 AM PDT

Happy Ducks Swimming In A Lake.

I don't no about other people who bought the expensive Legendary edition of Reach, for the Statuette and flaming helmet, but i fell cheated out of £100 now that everyone is getting blue flaming helmet for free?? It is kinda annoying, knowing what i know now, i would not have bought the Legendary Edition, and saved £100 in the first place.

It came with a statue, a book and the game. Thats why it cost £100. Not because of a piece of floppy cardboard with a bunch of numbers and letters on it.

• 06.26.2011 9:51 AM PDT

Posted by: DEADPAN7809
Its BLUE, not red. Be grateful you even HAVE flames to begin with. You spend your time complaining about what OTHERS have, but instead you should be grateful for what you DO have.

That's a nice post, but the capitalized words make it look retarded...your post would look better if you wouldn't try to overdramatize it.

[Edited on 06.26.2011 9:54 AM PDT]

• 06.26.2011 9:53 AM PDT

In Loving Memory of Severus and Daemian.

3A07: My personal website with (general) information about me. Includes a section for ACAQ*.

*ACAQ = Annoyingly Consistently Asked Questions

I don't feel cheated out of anything.
I will always have my Legendary, Recon, statue, and all that.
I also have Eternal and the Bungie nameplate. No big deal to me.

• 06.26.2011 9:53 AM PDT

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
- Dr. Seuss

I'm glad you think of money as disposable, but you sound like you don't even deserve the helmet. I will not judge someone by their "Text", or their "Internet Language", but you are making yourself look like a giant *Insert D word* just because YOU didn't get what YOU wanted.

Why can't everyone else have a flame? I think its cool (Don't wear it but still). You think because you payed 100$ for a flaming helmet you deserve some right saying no one else can have it for free? But in a different color?

You sir, need to re-look your priorities and stop worrying about everyone else and why they get something for free and you didn't.

• 06.26.2011 9:55 AM PDT

why would you spend that much money on something in a video game

• 06.26.2011 9:56 AM PDT

Posted by: Tom T
Prolonged exposure to this forum is bad for your health.

Posted by: aBIueBooksheIf
because I like pen­is.

source

that was the sole reason i paid £100 for it £100

I feel sorry for you.
Not because everybody can get flames, but because you put out 100£ just for that.

• 06.26.2011 10:02 AM PDT

Why can't everyone else have a flame? I think its cool (Don't wear it but still). You think because you payed 100$ for a flaming helmet you deserve some right saying no one else can have it for free? But in a different color?

I never said the above by the way, and besides Money is the root of all evil and is the end of us all in a way, so I couldnt care less what u think of me, and besides i did get what i wanted: Flames, so i dont know where u got that from

• 06.26.2011 10:18 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

BOB - "help us help you"

You sound like a spoiled little kid.

• 06.26.2011 10:29 AM PDT

Winning or losing doesn't really matter much to me. I play for fun, and nothing you can say will change that. Sure, I have a low K/D, sure, I have a low rank in Halo 3, but I really don't care. It's not like it actually means anything. It's a number. And for the record, opinion and fact are two completely different things.

Posted by: HC Lone W0lf

You paid £100 just for something in a video game?

Fail..

• 06.26.2011 10:42 AM PDT

Bow Chick Bow-wow

Then why are you complaining and saying ur feeling cheated?

• 06.26.2011 10:51 AM PDT

both flames are epic. but if you feel cheated cause you paid top dollar for the legendary and that every one has a chance to get blue now thats retarded. Bungie is celebrating their last bungie day with halo and giving everyone a chance for something epic. After bungie day no one while have a chance at blue flames again. there may be alot of people out there now that are rocking the blue heads but it will calm down a bit soon. both are epic but deserve respect. but if your so spoiled that you think your better than every one else because you payed the extra for legendary thats a crock of -blam!-. there are many devoted fans of halo and bungie that can't afford to do the same as you. so please get off your high horse and be proud of what you have and what we all have helped bungie accomplish

• 06.26.2011 11:02 AM PDT